Seeding

When is it OK to stop seeding? I usually leave it at 2.0 and call it a day. Am I a bad person?

I never seed.

I only ever sees stuff that's hard to eat hold of, if it's a new release and saturates my bandwidth then nobody needs me, but if there's only 1 guy seeding when I dl and takes a month for me to get a 1gig file then I'll seed that bitch till I delete it.

this

I never seed, I think is a waste of time.

>seeding
That's only for larping poorfags. Knock it off.

>peer has more than you and will accept your upload but doesn't send any data that you need

I seed indefinitely.

I seed to 30 unless no one downloads from me for several weeks

public tracker = never seed.
private tracker = seed until requirement is met.

I'm only seeding rare stuff like it was fucking impossible for me to find the k-on!! series in hd for some reason so I am seeding that

I put everything on my seedbox and leave it seeding until I need to delete stuff to make more space
easy private trackers I just delete without thinking
more annoying trackers I tend not to delete anything

for normal stuff I try to seed longer if it's rare
if there's thousands of seeders I just say fuck it and delete whenever

how is it wasting your time if the process is completely automatic and doesn't require any user interaction

Seed ratios are retarded and go against the file sharing philosophy.

It's impossible for everyone to have gotten access to the files, and have a good ratio at the same time.

It's a profit based incentive applied to a communist idea.

I usually seed for a half hour after my downloads complete

same here

Why is that cat so sad

Seed until 1.0 and leave.
Keep seeding otherwise if no one else is.

he got bullied

you keep seeding until you die,and ideally on your deathbed your last words should be telling your kids to do the same.

Same, and none of you faggots can stop me.

Have a 2TB drive dedicated to seeding, I only stop seeding when i need space for new files

I seed ur mums

Most reasonable response to be desu.

Dang bullies

Public trackers: 3 or 4 from my home PC
Private trackers: indefinitely from seedbox