In all honesty, realistically speaking: Why is Sup Forums always so racist towards Indians?

In all honesty, realistically speaking: Why is Sup Forums always so racist towards Indians?

excuse me sir but you have wirus

show bob and vegina

VAGANA

they took our jerbs

They are annoying as fuck

Because Indians look, talk and behave funny.

probably because its funny

its funny

Because amerifats are afraid of losing easy money.

Inb4 pajeet
Not even close.

amy schumer reverse catfishing

They are job robbing bastards

>Sup Forums
You mean Sup Forums

Old Sup Forums wasn't this racist towards Indians.

They are from the different culture and took our jobs.

sure pajeet

It's a social backlash, nowadays people don't have the freedom of speech in the hugboxes such as fagbook or reddit.

Even if they say something reasonable about pajeets, they're immediately labeled as racist bigots.

Sup Forums is the only place to express whatever you want. If you're a pajeet you must understand the rules or go to a safe space where leftists run the show.

Look at what happened with Microsoft.
First these shitcoders made Internet Explorer - when it was at its worst and incompatible with anything. Now they rule the corporation.
Seems like who got to the top first pulled his fellows to better positions. Literally the same thing they do in India.

I'm not even Pajeet although I do have some 2nd/3rd gen Indian friends from university. This might just be bias from going to a good CS school, but all of them are at least proficient programmers, with some of them being very talented, so I don't really understand the hate and can only really attribute it to standard Sup Forums bigotry.

I feel bad for indians
>ugliest race
>tiniest dicks in asia
>most annoying accent
>seen as rapists and scammers
>also always associated with Apu no matter where they go and what they do in the world
>now associated with feces because of an internet meme

>Sup Forums boggeyman
and that's how you spot bullshit
SAGE

go back

not him but Indians are the only race that it's politically correct to be racist towards.

>by hating pajeets automatically makes you Sup Forums
sure dude, not bumping your shitpost you know

this

>because of an internet meme
you mean because all their train stations and roads literally do smell like shit, go watch some youtube videos on people visiting India and their thoughts

Seguro, bobito.

Losers in burgerland get thier jobs taken away by them.
What can burgers do?
Hate them nothing else.

EU ftw

This and they're all alike, it's weird

Like they go to some kind of school that trains them to all be the same

H1b curries, phone scammer curries, bad driver curries, shit up your neighborhood playing loud music from your BMW at night and roaming the fucking streets at 1AM in the morning curries

The list goes on. Despite making middle class money and living what should be middle class they act like peasants. And so many of them bob their head when listening so it sounds like they're constantly shaking their head 'no'. I must've met like a dozen that do it.

"old Sup Forums"

That's because pajeets weren't a problem yet back then mongoloid

That weird head shake bob thing they do when they talk! It's weird as fuck

Poland?

open boobs

You'd hate them too asshole

We're not so different you and I

Sup Forums doesn't actually hate indians we love them secretly but they're just so easy to bully. they're pretty nice people though. t. man with indian friend