Remember when people had default profile pics but edited to have a fly over it so people would think there's a fly on...

>remember when people had default profile pics but edited to have a fly over it so people would think there's a fly on their screen
>remember when people had memes and epic face as their profile pic
>remember when youtubers could make their custom layouts on their youtube page
>remember cat videos that were actually entertaining?
>remember watching every video on the page because they were actually entertaining back then
>remember

Remember reply girls.

you're supposed to post this on 9gag

>This is Bob!
>Copy paste him all over youtube to stop Google+!

9gag is for normie memes
Sup Forums is for normie nostalgia threads

I hated youtube of old. Thr design wad always ugly, the content was always stupid (how the fuck shit like tourettes guy and star wars kid got famous is beyond me), tutorials were literally unwatchable (notepad unregistered hypercam 2 shit or 240p recordings in a dark room with black bars fot every fucking thing)

Literally the only good thing was YTPs, and even then 99% of them were shit

You're don't miss old youtube, you miss being young

Remember youtube responses? Browsing videos immediately felt less engaging when those went away.

Kek I still have my spider profile pic, it's grown on me

Member when you had a fully functional inbox or could actually browse all comments at one separate page, also a million other things fuck

It all peaked in 2011 and literally went straight downhill from there, thanks joogle

nope, i've only ever watched individual videos and have never had an account or looked at the accounts of strangers, cause that's weird

They were garbage. Every video just had twenty different 4/10 camwhores creating video responses, YouTube did a good thing by purging that cancer.

Google bought YouTube in 2006.

this kills the website

remember the 21st of september?

Cat videos were always shit.
No one cared about youtube layouts.
Those "fly" default pics were cringe worthy.
Those "memes" and "epic faces" were cringe worthy

>cringy worthy

are you 12

ooh

FUCK YOU KID YOURE A DICK

someone post the image of youtube telling you not to use your real name then google+ happening

That was like 2 years ago.

Remember when we had x/5 stars rating instead of like/dislike bullshit, and you could see a preview of it in the thumbnail and avoid clicking shitty videos

You can preview now by hovering your mouse, and Google's psychologists determined that video ratings don't actually matter

I'd like to read about the findings of these "Google's psychologists" if you have anything. And I don't get any rating preview by hovering the mouse