Why is this guy winning at youtube and logan is losing?

Why is this guy winning at youtube and logan is losing?

Because he is better.

He has a real girl on his channel with a functioning vagina.

Because tribal warfare is deeply ingrained in internet culture, and he was considered an underdog in the split which gave him a slight advantage, but everyone needs to follow the crowd and go with that advantage because to do otherwise would be to back the wrong "team" even though there aren't any actual teams involved.

Yeah what hapened to pistol did she dump logan?

And what about quwayne even I though that guy and logan were BFF

This guy is pretty great too. I swear this guy has smoked some weed in his day.

Just put a bag over her head and she's fine.

>Trap fucker label-reader on top
On top of pistol his """gf""" maybe

I think all the marijuana fried his brain. Pic related

Wendell won because he is on the side of the linux community clearly whereas logan remained a windows peasant because muh games.

He got real excited about using linux for a couple weeks then he was like "yeah its time for a windows rig" and he just continued to build windows rigs and not learn linux.

That being said logan is great for the people that are into gaming and like theres nothing wrong with being a pc gamer. His is a better pc gaming channel than wendell's. But wendell's is more of like a computer programming/computer expert style channel.

Because loogun doesn't timestamp his videos and doesn't review any decent hardware anymore.

He's also hired a bunch of uninteresting autists.

if its not on vid.me i dont give a fuck.

dont use google so youtube can burn for all i care.

because he knows his stuff and doesn't fuck trannies.

Vid.me is basically YouTube for people that don't want to use YouTube. As far as their user policy goes, it's easily just as--if not more--oppressive than Google.

Varg made a video about how Vid.me was hiding his videos from the featured page, even though he was easily one of the most popular guys on the platform, just because he has a devoted userbase.

I don't necessarily agree with the guys views, but the fact that the site owners are actively censoring him--even on such an innocuous thing like the featured/trending page--sets a really bad precedent. The kind of precedent that makes you realize how shockingly restrained YouTube's moderation team is, relative to that. And I mean that in the context of all the bullshit YouTube is done. Things are bad, but, I assure you, thing could be a lot worse with vid.me

>want views
>publish your videos on the largest most established service
Nothing will ever really replace Youtube because this is what people do. The same goes for Twitch, even though Hitbox aka. Smashcast provides a better service both for streamers and viewers.
It's an evil circle. :^(

These guys dude

Who is this semen demon?

Because Logan is monumentally stupid, the only reason I and most of Sup Forums watched kem syndicate is because of Wendell who is an IT pro, as opposed to Logan the dumbass manchild

Only Sup Forumstard brainlets would consider that mall santa smart.

Yeah, this has always kind of bothered me. It's not like you're spending money to watch their videos.

Why do people have to act like they're limited to one creator.

With that in mind, Crit's content is incredibly bad. I never watched Tek Syndicate, but that Logan guy creeps me out. I can smell his cheep cologne and hair gel through the screen.

And the way he mumbles. It's pathetic. It's obvious that he barely understands what he talks about, even though the "tech" stuff he talks about is already incredibly limited in scope compared to Wendell and his enterprise experience.

It's even more blatant how worthless his content is when you read his comment section. His audience is brain dead.

I'm sick of all these "tech tubers" whose entire career is founded on just unboxing videos and pc "building" (e.g. decorating an expensive, unnecessary desktop like a Christmas tree). None of these people have ever had any experience with compsci. And if they do, they don't show it. They talk about hardware but don't know the first thing about chemistry or physics. They've probably never even seen a breadboard in real life. And I highly doubt they could even read a schematic.

Captcha: Lundy calle

/thread

He doesn't use dismissive statements