/north/

Invited: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russian northwestern federal district and northern Siberia, Alaska, Canadian Northwestern Territories and Nunavut, Greenland, Iceland and polar bears.

Stay out: everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/3093792
youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE
youtube.com/watch?v=6Cs3-q1Ldk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Murmanks kun there.
fucking fins get out.

northern italy standing by

Can scotland come too?

First you must dig a canal to separate yourselves from England.

>Russian junior hockey team loses.
>Pros lose hockey either.
>Based Murman-chans win at the northern countries snowball contest.
Truly the savoiurs of the national pride.

reporting in.

[spoiler]good thread[/spoiler]

i like snow and cold weather. can i join ?

only scandi and mongols allowed.
So your in.

What kind of city is Murmansk?

It's a relatively big city close to our border but I feel like it could be next to Vladivostok as no one here know's nothing about it.

Are Norwegians familiar with it?

iam mongol, how do you know ?

Who /too hot/ here?

Murmanks is basicly repair doc for our northen fleet.

I'll personally dig the canal
t. Englishman

you are Russian rape baby.

How many of you have been to a Caribbean beach?

I AM HERE

I'm in, comrades.

But there's like 300k people there, it'd be the second biggest city in Finland.

There must be something else going on. Is it a university town?

11°C

north enough

welcome!

Britain is north Europe
Chink

Is upper Volga allowed?

no iam just russian.

that pic

vimeo.com/3093792

Britain isnt europ

Turns out some scottish islands fall above the 60th parallel north. This calls for a honorary membership.

>20C

lol we had a canadian worker, he always was wearing shorts. no matter what. everybody said he was tough.

Do you have permanent snow during the winters in Northern Germany and northern parts of British Isles?

no

>Alaska

It's colder in the lower 48 where I live then where most people in Alaska live, just saying. We have towns, rivers, and state forests named after you funland.... thought we were cool. I thought wrong.

Nordics have relativelt warm climate due warm currents, russion regions to the south may be much colder during winter.

It's not permanent if it eventually melts, now is it?

The north isn't just about the cold. It's also about the north.

How much more north can I get?

>boreal forest
>crystal clear cold deep rocky lakes
>bears
>wolves
>moose
>aurora every year
>snow on ground all winter after first snowfall

What am I missing here?

bain native european.

It's been hot and humid even in Northern Finland this summer.

Is this the future?

It's all nordic descent up here with no nigs or spics to race mix with. Just blonde scandinavians as far as the eyes can see.

i'd love to know where you live that's colder than alaska

YES ;____;

The burgers have broken the climate, now we have to live without white christmases while the "twoo nodic hewitage" lardburger enjoys how we're supposed to have it.

Fuck that, I'm moving to antarctica.

/spb/ here
Waiting for winter and killer icicles.

>aurora every year
unless you live in Alaska

doubt

IM SO NORDIC GUYS LOOK AT MY "uff da" PLAQUE.

I LOVE EATING LOOTEFISSK AND BRUYNOOST HAHA.

MY FAMILY HAVE GENES FROM KING HAROLD WHOREFAYGREY HAHA ARENT WE NORWEGIAN

Who else /grew up north of the arctic circle/ here?

First went south of it when I was 10

I said where most Alaskans live... I live in northern Minnesota and coastal Alaska is a paradise compared to the icebox of North America.

Never said I was. I'm German-Irish actually but the scandinavian girls here all love the somalian cock. Doesn't get more scandinavian then that now does it?

muh heritage

You never said you were, but you know the type I talk about. Who use norwegian themed everything and think that having fucking trolls in their yard is the norwegian equivalent of cocksucking garden gnomes.

I cringe a cringes cringe every time I see or hear that kind of subhuman. Glad they left 150 years ago. Fuck that noise.

I accidentally drove to norway last week
suddenly i was beset on both sides by some kind of steep inclines
the ground wasn't flat like it's supposed to be
it was high on some points and low on others
I promptly returned to the steppes
never again to norway

>canuckolds getting BTFO by Based Alaska

Fag general tbqh

You don't have real winter, do you? It's like raining most of the time then suddenly freezing or something?

most alaskans live in anchorage, which is still colder than anywhere in minnesota. even if you lived in international falls, which i'm sure you don't, anchorage is colder on average.

>implying western europe won't be screaming muh heritage after 30 years

Ok ackmed.

>I cringe a cringes cringe every time I see or hear that kind of subhuman. Glad they left 150 years ago. Fuck that noise.

lol... are you fucking serious kid? The only thing cringe worthy is your heritage. I'll never understand why they're so proud of being northern mud hut niggers who needed to steal oil off the coast to become relevant. Don't worry though because the oil will disappear and you will go back to your rightful place.

I'm actually a Finn

>implying western europe won't be screaming muh heritage after 30 years
nah

lol my city celebrates "syttende mai", it's pretty cringy.

Pic related, you sound like you need a nice swim :)

At least my country has a heritage, unlike "we're all participating our culture transformed into sellable products to this consumerist hellhole"...

Hahaha. I'm okay with that if it's norwegian expats or workers abroad, then its kinda cute. But when it's 6th generation fortune hunters who left their fatherland to try living on easy mode instead, it's cringe.

I love you user

>which is still colder than anywhere in minnesota

gtfo of here with that bullshit. No wonder everyone thinks Americans are stupid when we have people like you spouting off crap you don't know anything about. Anchorage isn't even colder then the twin cities.

>At least my country has a heritage

You don't though leif. Creating a cheese slicer that no one uses and nothing else. Your country has never accomplished anything and no one travels anywhere in scandinavia outside of the nature and fucking blondes. You are not Italy, France, Spain, UK etc. You are the retarded mud hut niggers in the north. Nothing else.

I'm glad you think so. Then you hopefully won't come here. Keeping our mountain paradise pristine and free from your toxicity. :^)

I don't care about the inventions, but there's a bucketload of them if you cared to look. Stuff you benefit from today, that was made while the US was still horse-drawn-cart country.

what am i supposed to be looking at? that the average high in anchorage is over 10 degrees lower than the average high in minneapolis/st. paul, or that the average low in anchorage is 7 degrees lower than the average low in minneapolis/st. paul? i mean both numbers prove my point, so i'm not sure why you bothered posting an image that directly contradicts what you're saying.

>I'm glad you think so. Then you hopefully won't come here.

Already been to Europe 3 times with zero intention of ever going to your boring shithole. Plus, our fjords shit on yours so even more reason to never go. Your nature is pitiful even though you all think it's so great. Most places have more and better.

>posting an image that directly contradicts what you're saying.
>not knowing how to comprehend a graph

Obviously our summers are going to be warmer but we were discussing the cold and if you look at the coldest months which are the only ones that matter you will see that the twin cities are colder than anchorage in the heart of winter.

>the american solemnly swears never to pollute our pristine water, our sweet air and our beautiful women.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE

Rate. Am I north enough for you?

Our winters are various. Some year it can be super snowy, some year completely no snow, but still freezing cold cause humidity and baltic winds.
This year we got up to -35C.

-46/-46 north as fugg

I have better in just my state alone. Enjoy going back to your mudhut after the oil dries up since you fags don't know how to build anything.

Kawaii baka.

Why does the burger persist? He is not a nord.

Yes.... it's easy to pay other races to build you things when you find free trillions on the ocean floor. What were you getting at? We all know you're only capable of building an old musty leaky rotten wooden cottage.

Veldig sött. Håper du blir skutt.

C E B E P H Ы Й
Ф Л O T

youtube.com/watch?v=6Cs3-q1Ldk4

DA KIND IN DA NORF :DDDDDD

I feel like there is not enough Greece in the northern parts of my planet.