Canada sends tanks and troops in Poland to 'protect' against possible russian aggression

>Canada sends tanks and troops in Poland to 'protect' against possible russian aggression
>''this is not a declaration of war against Russia. Canada is peaceful etc''

Is Russia gonna take on N*TO in our lifetime?

I hope not. Only for le habbening memes.
t. Pole

I thought Chinese people didn't like Poland

A few NATO countries are sending men and equipment as a result of the NATO summit in Warsaw right now.
Poland said they need 6-9 battalions of 800-1,000 men, Poland can only provide 3-5 of these at about 600-800 men each. NATO nations will provide the rest, including a 1,000 man battalion and base from America.

Russia is also building up in Kaliningrad and along their western border

It's all just posturing though. NATO claims they want to show Russia how committed they are to protecting member states lest Russia decide to pull another Crimea/Donetsk in another country.

I thought all of our troops were going to latvia

that's what I heard on the radio

canada you are my greatest ally

WTF, I HATE Poland now

We don't hate China and I don't think that they don't like us

>mfw polaks and balts are ready die for americans

don't forget us Ivan, better to get atomized by your artillery than living under your rule again

lol. Ok. But why don't you want just to live on your own? Got used to sucking your master's cock? ))))))

No bro sorry that's too fast for you
We'd better enjoy looking at your countries slightly turning into Islamic States ^_^

Thanks and don't forget, diversity is strength :^).

t. warmonger

Welcome!
And cultural enrichment makes you even stronger ;)

Do you have that pic of hot Quebécoise girls?

>But why don't you want just to live on your own?
Ukraine tried and look what you did to them. Us being in NATO is literally fault of your warmongering.

Are you high or just totally retarded?
Comparing relations between us and Ukraine and us and Poland is a total bullshit, those are absolutely different situations
Ukraine is literally a meme country and those lands will be our again despite the fact that you may not like it
Poland is our historical rival for centuries so of course, they joined anti-Russian organisation, that's obvious

>Ukraine tried
>you did to them
>your warmongering
Describe your world, please.

Moжeшь дaжe нe пытaтьcя c ними paзгoвapивaть, oни живyт в cвoeм бeзyмнoм мaнямиpкe

We started WWII and raped German women, it's only natural they fear Asiatic Russians.

Ukraine did this to themselves.

lmoa

what

no

Russia dindu nuffin

Hard to believe, isn't it? You know how to find us if you wake up, neo.

Fuck off with your shitty "tanks" and "soldiers". Poland is not fucking barracks.

Oh wow, Canada has such a strong army that it will be surely of much help here.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with our "leaders"

All the problems facing the west and they try to pick a fight with Russia, who has its own internal problem to deal with

Ridiculous

They won't actually do anything against Russia, they're just there so if Russia attacks they can spin it as a declaration of war

A single Russian armoured division could probably wipe out our entire military kek

Ungrateful cuck, why don't you just fight the Russians on your own then?

>why don't you just fight the Russians on your own then?

These impoverished alcoholics don't want to conquer Poland. Only our politicians make artificial panic and NATO is only boosting this hysteria. And you are meddling here with your shitty rocket defence systems, which make Russia angry

Go ahead, Canada. Talk about the minor contributions you've made to Western Europe and American-led military efforts. I'm sure we'll all forget it the next time you want to call the US a bunch of warlike, imperialist barbarians because you have no national identity other than "we're better than America". Fuck you.

>tfw Canadian navy
>had to live in a rusting cold-war ship that is about fall apart while doing patrols in Arctic
why does our military so shit?

Fuck off cuck

Original pic?

>getting this butthurt

>Ukraine is literally a meme country and those lands will be our again despite the fact that you may not like it
I actually fully agree with you here Ivan.

What? Nobody here even remotely gives a fuck about china. More People hate Germany or Russia rather than China.