What chair does Sup Forums sit on when technolo/g/ing?

What chair does Sup Forums sit on when technolo/g/ing?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/5157354/boy-killed-anally-when-office-chair-explodes
youtube.com/watch?v=XPQPn3udKQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lurkin
I will be purchasing my first half way decent chair in a few months and as it stands it seems that pic related is the best value, the ergochair.
THe dream chair would be one with a back and head rest designed to actually support you, adjustable arms attached to the back and the seat so they don't break, and an adjust system that doesn't use a hydraulic piston as they are always the first to go.

you can buy a used aeron for 3 hundred dollars.

a cheapo staples one

At home, a recliner. At work it's whatever garbage office chair seems to have been purchased at Office Depot in the 90s.

WTF I have exactly the same in blue

everyone lives in americ

Exactly that one. Comfy enough for me to do a whole day of working from home

I mostly use that chair for shittin/g/

That chair, but the leather version. Is breddy gud.

The fucks with that price. It's 139€ for that exact model in Germany.

No clue. It's $179 as show at my US store, $199 in full black.

I think that's what I had for a few years. Shit broke way too fast and the leather was flaking too.

IKEA leather/pleather/whatever is total garbage. Can't stand up to any physical contact. Stick with cloth upholstery.

Werks fer me. I had one for five years and got it replaced because the metal broke and wouldn't adjust. The material itself was fine though.

The real question is why the hell does Ikea's shipping cost 119 euros.

Nebraska Furniture Mart was having some big anniversary sale here a few days ago, so I went and bought a THICC leather chair that's a lot more comfortable, was less than $120 including tax. Meanwhile the leather Markus is 200 bucks from what I'm seeing on Ikea's website.

>doesn't understand why they're called yuropoors

You're the one who wants to live in a made up country on the Russian western frontier. Pulling sleighs by reindeer ain't cheap.

6.90 for me. (Ger)

I had that chair, two of them. The first one fell apart while I was sitting on it due to bad welds, the second one the lower back "pillow" in the back detached.

Also you'd think it's nice against sweatarse because of the mesh back but it gets FULL of dustbunnies.

>dustbunnies
The fuck is that? Sounds cute though.

It's not the chair's fault that you're grossly overweight and don't clean your house.

I'm a lardass sure but I'm pretty sure I'm still way below the max for that chair. Just cheap shitty welding.

As for the dust it's not very easy to vacuum.

Buck Bumble

I've actually been looking for a new chair and so far it looks like one of those stupid gaming racing chairs is my best bet.

I have a decently ergonomic office chair that's good for working or gaming, but I want something with a wide full-length backrest with included headrest that I can recline on when I want to relax, watch movies, and shit. I also want it to feel solid, I hate chairs that bend or shift under load even if it's by design.

I've been looking around and the only thing that fits those criteria are some professional 24h hour chairs, and those are even more expensive than top of the line gaming chairs. Every supposedly better ergonomic office chair either has a short backrest or is some kinda flimsy mesh bullshit.

On a side note do you guys really pay $300 for the Markus chairs? This shit is $140 here for the same product, and it's already only worth that price for the warranty.

leather indented to fast and it became slightly wobbly. terrible chair for the price.

I really wish to spring for an Aeron, but over here in Europe it would cost like 1700eur new (w/ the ergo features)

It's the 12 year warranty in part that attracts me to it, I'd need a chair that has aircraft tier construction because I'm 300lbs and 6'6" - broken enough shitty cheap plastic frame chairs to be done with them for good.

I have enough money in the bank rn, should I go for it?

The world is the property of the US of A

Ergohuman. It's OK but overpriced.

No, use some of that money for a gym membership and lose some goddam weight

Maybe you should stop being so fat.
I have had the leather version for many years now and it just werks.

My grandfather has one of those, I don't see why anyone would pay that much,

every time. im not fat, i weight 61kg

I bet you don't even lounge in it.

I don't

>Well, stories don't get much worse than this. A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, sending chunks of metal into his rectum. The bleeding this caused killed him.

>The alleged explosion came from the gas cylinder that was in the base of the chair, the part that allowed the user to adjust the seat up and down. The canister gets compressed when you sit on it, but can it actually create enough energy to make the seat cushion explode like that and kill a man? I doubt it, but this is what people are reporting.

Source: gizmodo.com/5157354/boy-killed-anally-when-office-chair-explodes

Nah you have to be a total fatbutt to make a chair wear out, it's literally physically 100% impossible for a chair to be shitty.

who "various leg, back, and abdominal pain" due to a combination of shitty chair, poor posture, and sitting for too long- here?

I am making conscious efforts to change all that. I'm sitting upright right now with a cushion for lumbar support.

Stop memeing I have it and It's shit

oh look dis again

of course, and my ikea desk was of utmost quality, it was my sheer rage that caused it to sag and not the monitor or questionable build materials

i feel like the people that say its good have had it a day tops. i have to pit pillows on it because its so uncomfortable after a few hours, i think ill just take a car seat and mount iit to the base of this chair next time

Yeah, I had wood chairs that were more comfortable.
It really is shit ergonomically. I think It's too soft for me and is uncomfortable for my testicles.

Nicer chair helps. I never really had it all that bad, but I got a decent ergonomic chair(IE; not an Ikea Markus) and I notice that I'm a ton more fresh at the end of the day than I was previously.

Stuff you put your back on matters for sure. You can get by with a budget chair fine, but if you have the cash spending a little bit on a nice chair is a big upgrade.

steel case leap v2

the headrest is what kills it for me, never been able to put my heads weight into it.

it could also be your mattress. remember not to skimp on it

>it could also be your mattress. remember not to skimp on it

I'm sure that's a part of my problems too. I have a old mattress and lay a cheap foam pad on it

A refurbished Steelcase Please V2

if you do get a nrw one get a firm mattress, soft cloud feeling ones are a scam and dont support your spine

"gaming"

So what are the recommended chairs with full height solid backrests?

I'm not seeing anything outside of the gaming shit.

of course u all are ikea fag

That one. I'm 6'2, it's great.

dis tiem itz rela

This looks so depressing.

I need a cheap (

A generic cheap recliner that is now partly held together with zip ties due to a bot fucking off and me not having proper tools to fix shit anymore.
Its comfy though.

holy shit theres an ace attourney anime is it good

Something like that only falling apart

I bought one refurbished with all options for half that. Still way too expensive imo but not a poor fag so fuck it. Bought it anyway. I'm in NL btw

Been using the Eliza Tinsley Titan for a month now. A lot better than I expected (so far). I used to have another leather effect chair from Homebase, material was absolute shit, began peeling within a couple of weeks. This one seems to be good and thick though. My only gripe is that the rear of the seat is single padded, and I can already feel it beginning to flatten.

The Markus was my last chair. Padding in the seat was good and I liked being able to see through the backrest, that's the only good things I've to say about it though. Seat depth was too small, armrests irritated my funny bone, was heavy to move about freely, and a screw holding an armrest somehow snapped.

I don't have much faith in any office chair, they generally only last me a couple of years. Even at my last job, half the chairs were broken.

Why yes.

What is the Ikea Markus of desk? Preferably something else also at Ikea.

Tempted to get this since it looks ergonomic but doesn't cost £2000

anyone know of anything better for around the same price

>he isnt standing desk master race

Unless you can bench at least 315 you have no business weighing this much

I dont use a chair

You ain't gonna find one for that low. Decent stuff starts at ~$150, probably more if you're living in the US or some other expensive country.

Whatever you do, DON'T buy chairs where the backrest is connected to the seat by the armrests, those are the worst.

Fabric>>>fake leather.

And don't make the same mistake I did and buy a chair with fixed armrests to save money, unless you can try it on in person with a desk the same height you gonna use at home.

It's probably crap.

Absolutely cheapest chairs with this set of features I'd consider buying start at over ~£200 and I live in a cheaper country than UK.

Do it. Its the best chair I have ever owned.

>Its always the autist that degrease his pizza.

Get pissed off when I see some fag do this. Its junk food wtf are you doing.

mustard race

you aren't alone

Staples Hyken at home
forgot the brand and model but wish I had my office chair at home. Everything adjusts, has god tier neck and lumbar support. Inflatable lumbar support is great but isn't worth the it for me when I'm actually spending my own cash.

thanks m8

Standing gets tiresome, crouching/post-crouching is natural

Isn't Ikea the best place for such furniture?

ask for a solid graphene-steel alloy chair to support your fat ass

>300lbs and 6'6"

please practice some elliptical bike or play Wii Sport if you feel shame to go run outside but fuck save your life.

>he don't know
youtube.com/watch?v=XPQPn3udKQ4

I need a new chair any suggestions? my back hurts.

inb4 the embody meme chair comes out
i want one but i cant afford one
should i sell my kidney so i can get one?

I really like my Steelcase Think. Got it used for $180. Only issue is that you can't lock the recline setting. A cool thing about the arm rests is that they're far enough back that they don't bang into your desk when you scoot in.

>

Well, $180. From a used office furniture place. And mine is the V1 model, which is older and slightly different from the V2 pictured.

what's a good non-meme chair on a $800-$1000 dollar budget?

Montessa 2 from Staples generally on sale for 50-60 bucks

Ergonomic office chairs are an absolute ripoff and no more comfortable than a regular chair. Don't listen to the retards that fall for them.

I just bought a serta big & tall chair yesterday.

Not the greatest, but it's better than the $20 pain in the ass on wheels that I had before.

my ass hurts

Some garbage stolen from moms apartment

it serves multiple purposes

900€ Rohde & Grahl I got on eBay for 300€ brand new

Love this chair. Has a few small issues but by far the comfiest chair I've ever used.

>using a chair
what the fuck Sup Forums?

how about you stop being a fat short fuck, workout, and adjust your chair up