/White fever/

/White fever/

Who here has it?

I do, but i'm a short brown poor gypsy, so i don't have any chances.

I used to but damn if I have to choose between a black woman and a white girl.

That eye in the window
Creepy

El boliviANO

Stay away from our gurls, Mongols.

I don't get /lat/ jokes. Srsly.

i do.

ooga booga where da wyte women at.

Are we really getting cucked by the fucking Chinks now?!

WTF?

this iihtbphwymgffac (if I have to be perfectly honest with you my good friend from another country)

According to butthurt gooks on leddit we are

I have, but white girls here don't date white guys, so I'm fucked up

Speaking as a white guy who grew up going to a largely black school, why the hell would you want to go for a black woman? Most of them are crazy, have fake hair, and are irrational when it comes to arguments. I have an Asian girlfriend and in my experience most Asian, white, and hispanic girls are friendly, cute, and don't go nuts when you try to have an argument with them.

eh its preferrable to getting cucked by muslims.

at least we are stable and don't treat women like subhumans or sex objects.

Not really, my cousin just married a Chinese girl. Usually would mean he fucked up and failed to get a white girl, but she's actually pretty decent.

This is what the natives of the Phillipines looked like before Asians from the mainland came and civilized them.

>source: Richie King

Is this bait?

>the richest race suspiciously absent
really makes you think

me rike white woman

>usually means he fucked up

what does this even mean? half of the good-looking engineers or med students i've known married equally good-looking and successful asian girls. people rarely marry outside their class/education level imo.

I said I want a black woman. Not an American.

White fever doesn't exist, non-whites can fetishise whites and get away with it but if whites fetishise another race they are seen as "creepy" and "perverted" etc

It's the easy way out because asian girls fall all over white dudes.

I have Med fever

More pics pre!!

yellow fever whites are creepy though. its not so creepy if its someone interested in asian culture, but there's fucktons of creepy white guys who go to asia and act like rapefugees who don't give a fuck about the local culture and just there because of their fetish.

people marry people they know usually anyways regardless of race.

>using datehookup as a source

Jews are considered white

I used google, Chang

not really, no. most asian girls marry other asians here. the ones i've met with degrees tend to marry career-oriented, stable people regardless of race.

you are using stats from one site, it isn't really meaningful cuz the data doesn't represent actual populations btw.

Only with asians because it's become extremely common and there's a certain stereotype that comes with guys that date asians

Yep. Can't help it, ooga booga.

You must be asian or pretty ugly, otherwise you'd know. If you're a decent looking white dude you don't even have to try when it comes to asian girls.

I think dating or marrying a person based almost solely on their race, because of some underlying, dormant race fetish you have leads to disaster or at the least discontent. Same thing applies if you're marrying someone just for their looks (i.e. some rich guy marrying a cute "traditional" girl from the third-world).

Fair enough I agree but I find it somewhat hypocritical, I've been with some Asian women and some of them mention how they love Europe (then go on about handsome western men bs) but went on about hating guys with "asian fever". Lucky I'm clever enough to hide it when I'm with them :^)

i went to a 30-40% asian school, majority of asian girls at my school dated other asians.

the ones who didn't dated brown or white guys who were in a business or engineering or science. asian girls would not date you just because you are white.

>i went to a 30-40% asian school
Do you live in Vancouver?

tfw no asian bf

nope. universities in my city are commuter schools and wealthier/white students move to a university town usually.

do you like East Asians or SE Asians?

all