How does it feel to be blonde+blue eyes ala nordic?please tell me...

how does it feel to be blonde+blue eyes ala nordic?please tell me,i want to savour the whiteness that was taken from me from birth TELL ME MOTHERFUCKERS TELL ME NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oeMGAC8tiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are gonna win tomorrow ^_^

if you're a blond, blue eyed man there's a higher probability that you look like a pussy
it's not that great

Come home moor man, come home :^)

Lol

Blond green eyed, 1m96, 100kg

Shit, I don't know. I'll ask my son when he gets older since he has blonde hair and blue eyes. Probably the mailman's son even though he looks exactly like me.

I'm gray eyed and brown haired, beared...

How should I know?! ;_;

i had a debate with some norwegian guys.they told me they had a better chance of getting laid if they left norway because they'd be more exotic in countries more to the south and they said that nordic woman in general are more attracted to the opposite :pale face+brown eyes+brown hair

the most beautiful woman have to have blonde hair + blue eyes or just blue eyes
the most beautiful men have don't need that
just search on google:''man model'' tell me how many blond man do you see?

blonde, green eyes
but i am not nordic :-D

>He obviously wants to look like a barbarian
Cuck

that has nothing to do with not looking like a pussy

Do people really like blond hair ?
I feel like there's only brown hair here.

this lil' nigga would eat you alive, frog

that has nothing to do with looking like a pussy

Look at griezmann, girls go about how cute he is and want to pet him.

Now look at CR7 and how they get wet and want to get fucked by him

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i have green eyes and sand colored hair

youtube.com/watch?v=9oeMGAC8tiA

portugal 2 - 1 france

>tfw dark black hair
>tfw hazel eyes
I'm 19 and i've been told my entire life that i have brown eyes untill i went to a doctor for a check up and she said "wait your iris is green and brown?" and i asked her what is she talking about. But then after i look at the mirror i saw it. It's like my inner part of the iris is brown and the bigger outter bart is green. I don't know how to feel about this since it's not master race blue eyes. In Poland there's no official name for hazel eyes, we just call them brown apparently.
Do women like those weird eyes or am i doomed for eternal lonelines?

True, blonde women should be treated like national treasure but when it comes to men dark hair be it brown or black is the best (no homo tho).

Why do people care so much about dyed hair? If it looks good who cares

dude that's the last thing women notice in a man

even though they say it's one of the first

Some people just like natural shit instead of fake. There's nothing wrong with dyed hair. Blonde women are my favorite but i'd rather date a dark hair woman with natural hair instead of one with fake blonde.

Autism

>somebody has a prefrence different than mine
>they have autism
Cool it there Jim.

If this is you then yes you are 10/10 autist

Are you me?
Don't get your hopes up doe, no one actually gives a single shit, I've never gotten any comments about this

>not wanting to fuck griez yourself