Are there any modern flags that use purple as a major colour...

Are there any modern flags that use purple as a major colour? Only one I can find is the flag of the second Spanish Republic.

I want a republic but that color combination is horrible. We should keep our current flag and change the crown in the coat of arms.

Republic in Spain when?

The monarchy is practically the only official thing that works in Spain. I'd rather leave it alone.

sure

>oh no they killed an elephant burn the constitution!

Spanish intellectuals

LA TERCERA PARA LA OBRERA!

that's irrelevant, I prefer the fact that these bunch of noble people have stealed more than the money that the whole country dedicates to the country itself in 4 years and yet no one is in prison

fucking kek

VNA GRANDE Y LIBRE , PLVS VLTRA

lel

lmao
>unironically implying abortions are bad
though

yeah I know you'd prefer if these Venezuelan government backed commies stole your money instead

Joder manolo, tan mal está el asunto que te has tenido que ir a EEUU a limpiar platos?

The salaries seem reasonable. That's what a university grad should earn after 5 years.

Friendly reminder:

Francoist Spain >>>> any other form of Spain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Modern (German puppet state of) Spain

Si :c

Yup.

Didn't read "major"
>Inb4 "american education"

>american education

Yes. Stop stealing our shit.

Regards, Amílcar Barroso.

No, purple is a noble colour and there is no modern country worthy to use it.

>king brings democracy back to spain
>decides to go on a fun little trip using his own money (spain's money is his money, he is the king)

>m-muh elephant

Makes me sick, viva el rey

>(spain's money is his money, he is the king)

>>king brings democracy back to spain

Dominica's current flag is the only national flag that uses purple, I think.

>king brings democracy back to spain