Mozilla pajeets will try to censor this thread because they now can't deny their so-called ''free''...

Mozilla pajeets will try to censor this thread because they now can't deny their so-called ''free'', ''secure-friendly'', ''made by professionals'' and ''pro-human rights'' browser is nothing but a cover up for organizations funded by Soros and Google

Other urls found in this thread:

opensocietyfoundations.org/press-releases/five-major-foundations-announce-groundbreaking-plans-develop-public-interest
blog.mozilla.org/press/2017/06/increasing-momentum-around-tech-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>post "Who could be behind this?"
>Accidentally forget the (This post is purely satire) disclaimer from the end
>OH SHIT
>Firefox(tm) sends my data to Google
>Googles AI marks my post as hate speech and automatically sends a head up to the relevant authorities
>My door is broken down as the police arrive to arrest me
>Charged for thoughtcrime
>This is the future you chose

Posting this from jail

DUDE BUT YOU CAN LITERALLY TRUST MOZILLA BECAUSE IN THEIR WEBPAGE THEY CLAIM THIS:
"WE ARE NOT PRO-PROFIT XD"

Meanwhile I'm using incognito mode in Chrome, laughing at your dumb ass who can't even stay anonymous on an anonymous image blog.

Why is Sup Forums in love with spreading misinformation? You're deliberately trying to get people to hate you why would you want that

that's not why you can't trust them, it's shit like this

You can't trust any browser now.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST CONCENTRATE ON BUILDING A GOOD WEB BROWSER! EVERY COMPANY THAT DOES THIS SHIT HAS THEIR PRODUCT BECOME SHITTY!

>Become more PC and SJW
>Fire all white male who write the code
>Hire green and red haired dykes for whatever job role they feel like filling
>product becomes shitty and consumers abondon ship

???

Occasional reminder that everything that I have ever posted is satire and doesn't reflect my actual political opinions.

>don't follow any news
>browser is still great, not as lightweight as it used to be but it's still as good as I want it to be and I'd still recommend it to anyone over Chrome and other meme browsers
come at me, It's not as if Mozilla has any control over anything on the internet

But why? I'm only a Sup Forums user and I can see this shit. Surely the head of the company can see the cancer of ugly girl who are useless spreading through their ranks.

It's true that the anti-white, anti-west cancer is present in mozilla but as long as it makes them only waste money and not sabotage their own browser firefox is still a better alternative than chrome.

enough.

>reskin of firefox
just use pale moon and enjoy the comfort of outdated extensions

Your butthurt over Firefox is just as pathetic as the pajeets who try to promote it

They hire 1 obese woman for "diversity" and this employee doesn't give a fuck about the company or the open source project only on pushing to get more and more shitskins and trannies.

>Literally "Everything I don't like is funded by George Soros" the POST

>females nag they are under represented
>nag for more white collar jobs
>nag for this nag for that
>nag until they get what they want
>if someone says no scream buzzwords
>reach your dyke-goals, destroy company

Wew lad

>soros
>muh clickbait for poltards
fuck you guys are gullible

hmm

For some reason, there isn't as big of an outrage when google does it compared to mozilla

yiff in hell

and how exactly is firefox going to "stop" "fake news" exactly? Hiding websites entirely?

Source or it in itself is fake news.

>they refuse to remove insercure encryption algorithms
>they refuse to remove nsa curves
>they took literal ages in order to support tls1.1 and 1.2
>they did not mind at all when they implemented all kinds of spying shit into the browser (such as the ping attribute, webgl, etc)
>they did not resist and implemented drm
>they have google analytics on about:addons that can't be blocked by the non-xul extensions

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/sjwcentral/
>>>/cucked/

>defending loonix and gentoo until death
>pls dont say bad things about Firefox ;_;

This is not your safe space. If a company turns to shit we can discuss it here if it's tech related.
So go back into your cuck shed and keep ricing your fag distro

t. busted a nut when they fired david eich

you're not discussing the browser; you're """discussing""" the (((cucks))) that (((virtue signal))) at Mozilla. tech politics is still politics and it belongs on Sup Forums especially if the main point of contention is muh ess jay dubya.

opensocietyfoundations.org/press-releases/five-major-foundations-announce-groundbreaking-plans-develop-public-interest
blog.mozilla.org/press/2017/06/increasing-momentum-around-tech-policy/

Yeah, well, the alternative is botnet. So whatever.

Mozilla chose to get involved in politics and this directly affected firefox. Discussion of mozilla and future of firefox on Sup Forums is entirely justified.

Whether they did or not is irrelevant. Whining about SJWs or Drumpfkins belongs on a different board. If these discussions actually focused on the technology or how the politics influence it, that would be fine, but these threads are never about that. They almost always turn into leddit tier bitching about (((them,))) (((Soros,))) and (((libruls)))

>le technology strawman
Sup Forums has stopped being technology board for a very long time time now (just open the catalog), its more like technology/r9k/pol-lite these days, Sup Forums is a perfect board for current mozilla discussion, its exactly where it belongs

>no! every board that has no janitors is Sup Forums's summer home! we don't have to follow the rules or read the sticky!
fuck off. it saddens me that I actually want moot back to corral Sup Forums.

>first pizzag8
>now this

poltards cant into investigation

Back to /r/eddit faggot

Just install seamonkey