Install this if you don't want to be part of the botnet

Install this if you don't want to be part of the botnet.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DNSCrypt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proper way to do this.
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DNSCrypt

Don't worry, OP. I have a systemd service running it so I can escape the botnet. :^)

>Install this if you don't want to be part of the botnet.
>Talks about botnets on the internet, which is literally a botnet

I'm summer, what's a botnet?

You

If you install this on your router, are you supposed to see the dns queries encrypted when you run wire shark or not? I installed this but I'm still seeing all the queries unencrypted. Did I fail? How to test if this works and im not getting niggerinthemiddled by some Uma? I need more than just checking dnsleaktest.com.

the best dnscrypt server is "soltysiak"

No the encryption would only happen from your router onward.

I was being half serious

>trust all of your DNS data to a single "free" service in order to escape the botnet
Fuck off

>implying you aren't already doing that by using dns in the first place

The only viable escape: stop using the Internet.

I run my own recursive resolver

You're still going to end up talking to TLD namesevers, and subsequently the nameservers of the domain your visiting.

So you're saying I need to avoid trusting the website I'm visiting with the knowledge that I have visited their website? Do you do that?

I'm saying you should avoid querying nameservers in plaintext, and random websites aren't going to support DNScrypt. So instead it would be better to use a dnscrypt server that other people are so that your queries get lost in the crowd as well as being encrypted in case your ISP is snooping.

Why

You can access the Internet without using a dns. This encrypts your dns queries so no one can hijack em.

I meant cant*

>so that your queries get lost in the crowd
Ahhh... security by obscurity. The only way.

All security other than one time pad equivalents is security through obscurity. Its all a matter of increasing costs to the point where it becomes too expensive to attack you.