We know you all hate Islam, but what parts of it do you like?

Any good parts of Islam from your eyes? Any verses that you find interesting?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello red qatar

I like that islam is like the 2nd most zen religion(after buddhism ofc)

Islam is like so chill like damn

None, fuck off.

Are you Shia?

Islam is a cancer invented by jew and must be removed from earth's surface

fug islam :-DDD

>Any good parts of Islam from your eyes?

It was a good thing for the human mentality thousand year ago.

Nah, Sunni.

;( I'm trying to make peace man, that's literally what Islam means.

KIL 5ARA AND GET OUT OF MY FACE. DAYOOS

i heard that you can ONLY rape non muslims! what an amazing peaceful religion.

Fuck S*nnis

>peace
>ignoring that your prophet was an actual warlord

Rape is punishable by death. And no, you really can not rape non-muslims. Maybe an obscure hadith or two says that, if so, link me the hadith, the author, and I'll find a way to determine the validity.

Do you get stoned now by angry mob?

Arab and Persian women tend to be very hot!

Do you get fucked now by horny moroccan ?

As far as I know, he's literally the only man that was able to unite the Arab world, literally makes him a prophet simply because of that. Literally. And so what if he was a "warlord" he brought stability to the region, his actions created new empires, taught us to fight even in the face of defeat, and to top it off nullified sick cultural traditions such as burial of women for simply being women among other things. Removing my Islamic lens allows me to determine that he was a revolutionary figure for his time.

Since I've read Maro Polo I liked the Hashashim

Sufism also is quite fascinating I think, also Perisa's Shia (but Zoroastrianism kicks ass!)

Cool architecture
>Any verses that you find interesting?
Don't know any, but I like this proverb:
>"Si la montaña no va a Mahoma, Mahoma va a la montaña"
>"If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, Muhammad must go to the mountain"

I know too few and a level-headed exchange is usually difficult. Post some of your favorite verses!

I wonder if they really believe the stupidity of the prophet, the virgins in the paradise and the worship of the black rock, or mostly just pretend.

I like that it is the antithesis to feminism and that's just about it. Everything else I despise.

it being not my religion

you dont know me

so dont assume you know my beliefs

Don`t have any real quotes but I admire their prayer probably not all of them but that is been really religious, pretty strict with discipline.

Hashashin, they are fascinating, but overly exaggerated. Most of the sources we have of them come from Sunnis/Crusaders whom they actively fought, so not much is known about them. They preferred theology over history.

Sufism is interesting, I sadly do not know much about it, I would like someone to tell me a lot about Sufism. Shiasm is not really Persian though!

Indeed, the architecture is very beautiful, most of it is derived from Persian/Roman architecture, and now it's called Islamic, that's the funny thing about conquering whole Empires. :P
I never heard that quote before btw.

Hello Bahrain, I was stationed at Fifth Fleet HQ there a couple years ago.

>good parts: Honorable tradition
>bad parts: everything, since Muslim extremists don't follow the example set by Saladin

>he was a revolutionary figure for his time
Yes, as far as described in the Quran and Hadith, he was.
But there is simply a problem: this man never existed. There are no evidences that this man ever lived or did what you wrote.
>not bullying you

Saladin was an example of a muslim.
I agree with you.

Tradition and functional metaphysics
something the west sorely lacks

Rumi is pretty much Islam's only saving grace imo.

Virgins in paradise? Pretty sure that's a meme, and we don't worship the black rock. The Kabaa is there to represent unity, we all pray towards it, we all circle it in unison once in our life time (if we are physically able to.), and so on.

Well, this is a hadith but I quite like it.
"I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it."

Probably one of the more disciplined religions out there, that is true.

as you flee in that direction

>we don't worship the black rock. The Kabaa is there to represent unity

A peace of rock to represent the unity, I see.

Also why in the Quran there is a whole chapter about her, and the name of JesusChrist is mentioned more than the one of Mohammed.

How do you feel about Muhammad riding a child?
How do you feel about beheading those who leave Islam?

>peace

*Piece

Thought something about the black rock that it was because it absorbed the sins of man, that it was white, don`t remember were I heard it.
anyway thanks for the info.

never respond to my posts again

It literally means submit
It means submit to God, and by extension, submit to this religion, and question nothing about it

I like 0(zero) parts of it tbqh

Certainly not Wahhabism.

I hope you enjoyed your stay. I always find people who served in the U.S. Armed Forces to be more open minded than the average American I talk to. (at least when i went to America on holiday.) Why is that?

Muslim extremists are misguided, they call Jihad for all the wrong reasons, call anyone that doesn't follow their ideology "takfiri" and so on. I agree that they need to be dealt with, however this is a problem within the Muslim community, it steps from within us and only we can properly root it out and destroy it.

Saladin was a politician, a very good one, but what he did to the Shias is a little unfair, if the Quran truly teaches forgiveness and understanding (which I think it does at least.) then I doubt he would've done what he did. He is seen as honorable because of how vile some of the Crusaders were at the time period. (not justifying/unjustifying the crusades.)

I think a good combination of both is healthy, however one thing I would like to admit is that the West is somewhat better when it comes to dealing with hypocrisy.

Christians use the blood of Christ (Whether literal and draws a more metaphysical meaning in the catholic sense, or metaphorical in the protestant sense.), humans will always use metaphors and symbols to express themselves, it's common in every religion.

Well Christ is our prophet as well, and his mother is one of the holiest women to walk on earth. Christians are people of the book after all.

Well, I expected this question, her age is questionable, some say 9 some say 13, some say 15, some even say 18 when the marriage was consummated. As far as I know it was a political marriage, he was a messenger after all, and human, so obviously a product of his time.

I do not think that those who leave Islam should be executed, in the days of the prophet those who left Islam would get no punishment, if they left Islam in rebellion or left Islam then insulted it, they would get punished. Literally one of the most important verses in Islam is the following:

Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.
(Qur'an 109:1-6)

Now I read and quote the Quran in Arabic often, so I do not know if this translation is well enough.

Wahabis are essentially the Protestants of Islam (I don't like comparing sects from different religions to each other, but if it helps you understand it helps you understand.), they really began in the 1800s, and the movement grew exponentially in the 1900s under the influence of the Saudis. They planned to revert 1200 years of Islamic growth and theology and go back to the basics. They are widely misunderstood, but I see why you might not like them.

I hate the part where
>1 you need to kill everybody else who isn't islam
>2 you need to kill all Jew regardless, oh wait it is redundant with 1.
No, the non-believers are just misguided humans, we even give them chance to convert before kill. On the other hand jews aren't human beings. So it isn't redundant.
>3 women are considered tool with almost no rights, violence is advised when they disobey, just don't hit them in face so it isn't visible.
It feels like conditioning a dog to me. You just don't go fuck your dog, wait what do you guys do in Africa?
>4 you need to kill anybody who would try to explain Qur'an in different, probably less vicious script.
Great great thing. Maybe this is the reason why you still live like that in the middle east and rest of world developed.
>5 sharia.
That thing is just ridiculous. Like our modern laws are constantly changing due to advancement in life, technology and believes and you claim you should live like our ANCESTORS 5 000+ YEARS AGO??
>6 you can't draw unless it is for education purpouses.
Just LOL. I bet listening to mp3 would also been forbidden if it was a thing in the days some madman put this together in one book.
>7 the Jihad aka holy war with promises of 72GB of DDR4 RAM.
The thing some book promises you so much random access memory for killing and being killed in useless conflict speaks itself.
>8 your polygamy.
We have proximately 1 horny guy to 1 horny girl in all the ranges of age = less conflicts in society.
You have 1 old rich fag with 20 women. The rest 19 horny frustrated brainwashed boys are planning next suicide bombing and girls are afraid to give away virginity because then they will be WORTHLESS, so they do ANAL instead. Yea, my believes my ass.

Wait I like one thing:
>9 muh believes based on how fast the pork goes bad in hot desert 9999 years ago forbids me eating DELICIOUS TASTY PORK.
This makes the prices of pork down hard in countries with Islam, so cheaper meat for me.

Opium is allowed

kol 3ir KANEETH

Do you drink alcohol?
Taking any drugs?
What do you think about the Saudi's engagement in Bahrain in 2011?

I guess I like the whole charity aspect in that it's every Muslim's duty to provide some charity for those in need.

And I liked how in the Golden Age you could actually criticize Islam without getting beheaded for it.

I like the part where they kill each other.

>What do you think about the Saudi's engagement in Bahrain in 2011?
Interesting question.

Aren't most people on Bahrian Persian speaking Shias, making it rightful Iranian clay?

>I always find people who served in the U.S. Armed Forces to be more open minded than the average American I talk to. (at least when i went to America on holiday.) Why is that?

Because your Marine has actually left the USA and met other people in their own country, unlike the average American

First of all your entire post is riddled with generalizations or misunderstandings. Read the verse I just linked right above your post and you'll understand that we are not allowed to kill anyone who is not Muslim.

I am assuming you got the Jew part for a Hadith? Well I'll have you know the hadith that mentioned "Kill the Jews behind the rocks!!" or something along those lines is incredibly unreliable. On top of that your statement does not explain the fact that Jews and Muslims lived relatively peaceful alongside each other compared to Europe. (We did not murder 7 million Jews.) You'll find examples of this in Al-Andalus, which when the Christians "returned" (They really never left, they lived relatively peacefully alongside us, name me one Christian state that co-existed with Muslims in that time period?) they almost destroyed the entire Jewish population of Iberia.

Number three is such a bad statement, read the Quran instead of browsing memes from /r/Donald or Sup Forums.

Number four, refer back to the first statement.

Sharia is different from each Mathab to Mathab (School of Understanding/Thought.), there is no single Sharia, and there is no state that fully implements Sharia. Most of what you probably think as Sharia, isn't Sharia. Sharia can be violent, yes I agree, Sharia can also be benevolent, just like any other system of law out there.

That's different based on Mathabs, again. Listen, if you hate Islam so much, go study it, else you'll probably end up killing some Hindus or Buddhists that look Muslim.

The whole thing is monotheistic and Allah is purportedly omnipotent and all that jazz. So, if a muslim stubs his toe, the whole thing is bunk.

Well it is an interesting thing but i love god's irony

Like there was this nazi dude who was hitler's left hand or something and when he tried to suicide he just shot his 2 eyes at once, and they locked him to a hospital afterwards, i just find ironic punishments like this fascinating, we had a writer in turkey that said "age 30, we have come to the half of the road" and he died in his 38 or something lmao, i know it is not about islam but it just fascinates me in general

>We did not murder 7 million Jews
We didn't either.

By that logic, Genghis Khan was an even bigger prophet than Muhammed. Maybe you should pray to him instead and worship Baghdad as the holy land.

7aboob

:^)

Ahaha, I do see a hole in my logic now, but no the statement still somewhat stands, he did what no man could do.

I like the fact that their women are not whores.
I like fasting during ramadan, not sure if it's healthy but it sure proves your power of will.
I like the idea of inereste free banking(although I'm not sure it's being practiced)

Dude you know how hard not fapping all the time it is ? It is a test of will really

>"age 30, we have come to the half of the road"
That seems like a pretty popular trope during the antiquity/middle ages/whatever. The Divine Comedy starts with a similar sentence.

Well, the whore bit is kind of a generalization, but both men and women tend to save themselves for marriage. (It is becoming less and less common sadly.)

Fasting is great, although some people cheat, sleep from morning till the night and eat, fuck those people.

That exists but is rare, we need to bring it back no? Having a set fee is ten times better.

Like what? Creating a divided religion that is not even the largest religion in the world? Uniting sand people against other sand people? Anybody could do that with the right environment and right circumstances. There are military leaders far better than he ever was, and politicians that were more charismatic than he was. People far more brilliant walked the earth, and yet no body prays to them because it is stupid. Such a thing only happens in sand land because they have nothing but religion.

Really ? I should read it then

>Having a set fee is ten times better.
No.Interest rates can be only as high as your economy growth.Otherwise, you are being ask to pay back more money than it exist in the money supply.
So if your GDP growth is 5% and your interest rate is 8%, there is no way you can cover that 8%, other than borrowing more money and going into debt slavery. That's why the whole world is in huge debt, and entire banking system is a huge pyramid scheme that is bound to colapse.

We do not pray to the Prophet, we pray to God, the Prophet was simply his messenger, he was a man and that is all. It does not matter how large a religion is. And it's never been done before in the Arab world, I mean sure there have been figures that created religions, but the extensive role he played, the fact that what he created ended up changing the fabric of history, is quite an achievement. Insult the man all you want, he was the definition of a Great man. (if you subscribe to that theory of history, I know most people don't.)

the kek worthy cartoons it lead to

Then how is having a set fee bad?

>Creating a divided religion that is not even the largest religion in the world?

Sunnis are 80 to 90% of Muslims and Sunni Muslims actually outnumber Catholics which are the largest group of Christians even if Protestants are all lumped together

Well if your GDP goes below that set fee, then you wont be able to repay it and youll end up being a debt slave again.

The Chinese worship a similar man, and they hang his portrait n every house and government building. He killed many millions of his own kind, and destroyed centuries of Chinese history so that he could start anew. The way he died was pathetic, and so was Muhammed's. Who is greater I wonder?

Good and informing thread, wish more people would be as educated as you are. gonna have a few beers now. good night, guys

>And it's never been done before in the Arab world
Islam seems to be a product of Arab culture and shaped to fit only Arab culture. It seems to be a purely Arab religion.

Values can generally be pretty good. They at least believe in one God, in giving to the poor, discipline, etc.

Also Sufi traditions are pretty cool, though it's unfortunate Islam doesn't really have much of a monastic tradition.

I see you took your time to ease the "public view" on Muslims and actually you are trying your best to overcame some of my statements mostly by logic fallacies but oh well.

Also I forget about the part where you are allowed to lie about anything when facing possible persecution or when spreading Islam. So basically by this fact alone I can assume any Muslim to be a liar. Not to mention anybody can lie, but you guys even have a exception in your rulebook.

>generalizations or misunderstandings
You are valid on this, I can't even post the link to website where is the selection of "best verses" translated to my language because I am lazy. Still not much valid argument.

>we are not allowed to kill anyone
Christians are the same on this rule mate. But that doesn't change the fact that when I hear in the TV terrorism I also hear Islam. The chances of me dieing by hands of terrorist are lower than in car crash, but still, get your shit together before you move to my favorite country Germany.

>7 million Jews
>Jews and Muslims lived relatively peaceful
Yea mate. Nice argument. I can't deal with this. It only shows that when in Europe we decide to do something, WE FUCKING WILL and will do it EFFICIENTLY. Just reminder it had nothing to do with our religion. If you guys were such efficient and skilled, there would be no Jews left in middle east. You just sucks.

>woman rights
>bad statement, read the Quran instead of browsing memes
You just forced me to post the link. 20+ nice examples.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx
And it isn't just about the written verses. It is actually what and how do you handle women in your countries. And it is just bad.

>if you hate Islam so much, go study it
I DON'T HATE ISLAM. JUST THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIMS THEY DO. If I would be Muslim, I would deny it based on what people do these days in it's name.
>end up killing some
We mostly don't do this in Europe. Or we try to.
Fix your religion.

So just like interest then? I'm not the best at economics brate, got any books that you recommend that could give me some insight?

Well not really, in the Quran or a Hadith (I'm no Hafiz.) the Prophet said that Islam changes based on cultures, and I guess so does the Sharia.

Not in the same way, we do not worship a man. I'm not bothered to explain basic theology to you. "Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion."

>Well not really, in the Quran or a Hadith (I'm no Hafiz.) the Prophet said that Islam changes based on cultures, and I guess so does the Sharia.
He did? That's neat. Can you link me to the hadith?
But then why do fucking muslim converts here in Belgium take on Arab names and Arab dress? God I hate them!

>But then why do fucking muslim converts here in Belgium take on Arab names and Arab dress? God I hate them!
Haha, wow. I read an article about muslims in Japan or some shit, and one guy was named Mohammed, and then some standard Japanese surname. It's just so silly.

>mfw i treat women like godesses while i live in muslim country and i still dont have a gf

Just watch "Money as Debt" documentary

None, Islam will never be respected until it can take criticisms and not chimp out whenever somebody draws a picture of Muhammed. Until then, people will always see it as a religion of barbarians even if they do tolerate it.

I like that Islam is the extreme red pill when it comes to women. I think all Western men who came home after a 12 hour shift to find their wife fucking nigger Jim next door only for her to be "punished" by being given the house and the kids would convert to Islam in a heart beat if they really came to learn how based and red pilled Islam truly is when it comes to women.

First of all, Taqiyah is a Shia thing, and done only when in danger, even then, as I said before, I am not a Shiite.

If you are lazy, how is it my fault?

Well, I never said Islam and Islamic terrorism are separate, read the post I said before. These people twist verses and at times whole Surahs away from the common understanding. They literally use the same verses that we use in order to justify their violence, yes I understand that makes them "muslim" in your eyes, however I do not agree with that they have to say, or how they go on about "saving" the Ummah, according to the majority of Imams, Da3ish, Al-Qaeda and so on are Khawarij. And I would agree with that, however it is still a Muslim problem.

Anyway, I support the Palestinian cause, but I would never advocate the genocide of a whole race. Only thing I get from the history of Islamic-Judaeo relations is that there is hope for peace and co-existence, something I would like to see in my life time.

Did you seriously link to thereligionofpeace.com? Read the following Surah: Women. You'll learn all you need to learn about Muslim views towards women. Not just bits and pieces from a Surah thats 50 pages long.

If you would deny expressing your beliefs because of shame that other people have twisted what you believe in, then you would give them victory.

I think military people actually interact with foreign people much more than average Americans due to all the overseas bases, which opens a lot of minds. Honestly, I thought Bahrain was great. Great food for sure.

Islam is the spiritual version of arab imperialism.

Prove me wrong.

both of these

>implying treating women as anything but subordinate cattle is a bad thing.

You are literally allowed by Kur'on.
Dont lie to people to promote your religion fucktard

>the only possible positions are 21st-century western feminism and 7th-century bedouin tribal savagery
in the future, try not to be such a fucking retard who thinks only in extremes

Yes, I assume so, I will try to find it, it's been ages since I properly read the Quran, if any Muslims here are more knowledgeable with the Quran and the hadiths I'll let them answer. I find it silly that they take on Muslim names, but desu all of Europe and the Americas including parts of Asia and Africa took on Jewish names when Christianity was introduced. People just like naming themselves after prophets.

Will do.

If it's criticism, I will not mind it, if it's mindless insults, then I will find it annoying and silly.

Well adultery is punishable. However, even if you are divorced you have to provide for your wife and so on. (Not in the case of adultery I believe, I am kinda shocked that you guys have no laws against adultery in the West, it's murder of the heart or whatever that idiom is.) Adultery and Islam is very complicated, but don't forget it also applies to men, because like I said, Adultery is one of the worst things a person can do to his/her spouse.

islam isn't that bad, hadiths are fucking up everything. i don't know why hadiths are even allowed.

>implying "god's book" would need expansion packs.

dunno tbqh famalam.

t. deist

no. if you actually read about women in islam the recurring theme is that a woman becomes famous / adored if she shows herself to be capable of greatness. not that a woman is great and should be worshipped by default just for having a cunt. the millions of other women who are not capable of showing these traits of heroism or greatness or virtue or the ones not interested in making a mark fall gently in line of their male care takers.

in the West we have women sucking non alpha males dry for their resources then Chucking them away or fucking Chad next door with literally little to no consequences.

I deplore islam as ideology but user asked what is one aspect I respect about Islam and that is that it's the ultimate red pill and solution to the female problem.

Who cares if it is just you who accepts criticism. If it is just you, then the whole world would not care about Islam. Otherwise why else would you make a thread on Sup Forums? The problem has always been the entirety of Islam. The culture is poisonous, it allows people to think it is okay to kill people for no good reason. It is not entirely Islam's fault, but it enables cultures within it to believe that murder can be a good thing. Part of it is because Muhammed himself was a warlord, and he brought his disgusting tribal habits into his book.

>not that a woman is great and should be worshipped by default just for having a cunt
>
in the West we have women sucking non alpha males dry for their resources then Chucking them away or fucking Chad next door with literally little to no consequences.
this doesn't even have anything to do with the perception/treatment of women, it's literally just men putting pussy on a pedestal

We can't, nobody can.

Well, link? Something talks about slaves in the spoils of war surrah, but doesn't it also say be lenient with them? Treat them fairly and so on? Pretty sure the Prophet also freed a few slaves that converted to Islam. And made any slave that converted to Islam free.

Well, in a way isn't Christianity (the religion that influenced Western culture in its current form.) Jewish Imperialism? (Or Roman Imperialism if you believe Christ isn't divine.) Anyway Islam is about worshiping God. There are Arab Pagan influences, most definitely, such as fasting, and the Kaaba. So yes, Islam, can be argued as Arab Imperialism, but in truth I do not personally see it that way. Although I do have a bias, I belong to one of the first tribes that converted to Islam from Arab Paganism. Sadly it is hard to find a person who does not have a certain perspective towards Islam these days.

What do you think of gay people?

None tbqh familia

I gotta admit their long term propagation strategies work wonders though. That can however be both a good or a bad thing depending on which side of the isle you're on.
>pretty much next to no reformation to the point reformists get brutally murdered
>dichotomy of who your enemies are, and how to "deal" with them
>constant calls for praying and religious festival people take extremely serious, unlike Christcucks, which keeps their followers in line
>crude treatment towards infidels
>easy way into the religion; all you gotta do is "call yourself a Muslim"
>no way OUT of the religion, which leads to apostates having to sway which is what ultimately leads to massive deconversion since they pave a "way out" and a "community" they can belong to
>the previous point and the first point (no reformation) in turns guarantees that if Muslim immigrants start "losing" their beliefs, all they need is a "little push" from a more highly religious area in the world and they'll get back to being full blown Muslims again

In a full blown ideological religious war, Islam obliterates every other major religion out there.