/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• That wonderful feeling when you arrive home to all your shipped items. • Le Max 2 drops in price don't expect it to ever get Nougat though • user is underwhelmed by the ZS5 • user overpays for a skeletal watch on Wish • user posts webm of a poorly functioning splitter cable • Always haggle on chink shit youtu.be/pk8HzIO_j3w
• India only version of the Redmi Note 4 explodes in owners pocket, leaving him with a burn Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_591298.html
aliexpress.com/item/Benys-Version-TWOSUN-Ball-Bearing-Pocket-Folding-Blade-Knife-D2-Blade-With-All-Steel-Handle/32804769073.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You suck

Check here
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/

I guess I wasn't specific, I meant android tablets not windows laptop/tablets.

Try out all the tips and make sure you're using ones that get the best seal for you

What keyboard should i get?

>JamesDong 69
>Ajizz AK47 KGB
>LU3E k751

JD619 is great. I got one. It's great.

seriously, what is this meme about?

Can anyone recommend a chink projector thats at least native 720p and isn't complete shit nor almost as expensive as a human-made projector?

Aula SI-2012 is fine if you don't mind or even want a mechanical TKL with loud keys.

Reminder that the JD619 with Gateron Browns is giong for $41.99 on Gearbest
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_591298.html
((retarded yellow part is removable))

(you)s

I need to replace my phone soon due to screen damage. What's a good Chink shit phone?

Hm. Is that cheap?

It kinda feels like these should be closer to $30 with chinese pricing.

this is blue board

How about replacing the screen you consumerist fuckwit

Get off my Christian board

Because the phone itself is shit. Huawei p8 lite. I only got it because it had the cheapest contract with the most data. It's literally not worth replacing the screen.

Current Xiaomi Redmi [Note] tends to be a decent choice.

Alright alright here, have your fucking animu you weebs

Now projector, which one?

Zuk Z2 Pro, Mi 5s, honor 8, Meizu Pro 6s/6 plus

If you can name the character you just posted maybe I'll have some recommendations on projectors for you.

Fuck of weeb shit.

Unic uc46 is probably the best for your money if you don't mind the 480p resolution. You won't notice unless you're going to use it to read text though.

Alternatively, did you try to Google it?

No Amazon.
꒰•‧̫•ू꒱

Leeco phones have unbearable software, but some of them have official Lineage OS support. Any experience with Lineage LEECOs?

Reviews say they have great software, the fuck are you talking about?

is this an image for ants?

Don't forget to take care of your chink tree daily!

aliexpress.com/item/Benys-Version-TWOSUN-Ball-Bearing-Pocket-Folding-Blade-Knife-D2-Blade-With-All-Steel-Handle/32804769073.html
Why are the twosun knifes so cheap?
Good time to buy, or are those fake?

le Sup Forums opinion of "if it's not lineage® or 100% jewgle™ stock then it's shit"

When did we delete the "I own these and liked them" buttons from the infographic.pdf?
I liked those.

>fake
If they don't match the description you get practically all your money back. In my experience. I convinced the dispute resolver that the cord for the gpu fan I had ordered weren't long enough. The chink was pleading for me to solder the wiring from my broken fans to the new one to extend the cable but I wouldn't have it. Got 13$ back on my 14$ order.

Linage?
Sounds like viral marketers again. Ignore it and evaluate as you would without Sup Forums recommendations.
In fact always ignore Sup Forums. Have you not seen how stupid people are here?

All of these keyboards are utter shit that breaks within weeks of arrival.

That keyboard is absolutely horrible and it doesn't even have a number pad. It's clearly some kind of manlet keyboard.

That one's got shit keycaps

absolutely, friend-doggo

Mine

Is there a chink shit MP3 player that supports accelerated playback? Preferably with a click wheel but can take any as long as I can have at least have 1.5x speed.

the "main" twosun knives have titanium handles, not steel, this is their budget model.

What?

Not worth it at all.

the caps are good quality, just shitty font and you can't ask for much more when you're getting gaterons for $40.

>3k coins
Where from?

Nah, I'm not really into chinking the chicks to that level.

I see, thanks.

>to that level
That's ridiculous. If they're giving you a misleading product description then they're at fault. That was the case with my chink. The model of my gpu was listed and it didn't work. That's their problem.

why not a cheap shitphone and use an app that has all the features you need? airplane mode should give you weeks of standby

Zircons broke in less than a month now what do i buy! .-.

If it's rigorously wrong descripted then yes.
But from your post I took it as advise to buy them and dispute immediately..

No my intent was to tell you that your risk is very low when what you're doubting is the legitimacy of the product description.

>tfw shilling for zs5

I've never had a better experience with any earbuds in my life. I bought mine for 18 dollars, but that was through waiting two months or so to buy them. You can easily get them 20 dollar.

This is all from just using with my iphone, without an amp, without the better cord, and stock eartips. I can't be happier with my purchase.

Idk why I keep coming to this general...

you're not in the negative, if you got credit spend it!

I don't have credit. I could keep spending but then I get a $5 fee every day

Start doing surveys

What's a small gps tracker that I can configure myself for not too much money?

? What do you mean?

Aren't those a gimmick

>why do I keep coming back to Sup Forums

I've been doing Mturk for about a month and have earned a fair bit. Took me a few tries to get in though.

What are the sign-up requirements for this?

I don't understand. You get like 0.02cents per like every 20 minute HIT?

>India version of redmi
Redmi is a made for india brand, even the international ones are india version

I'm looking for a low-profile spring assisted knife for work, EDC, basically just as a daily driver for all the stuff I don't wanna use my nice blades for. Easy deployment is #1, then the small profile (I don't want to look like a tacticool shithead with a monster knife), then whatever else makes it most convenient to use, oh and price. Around 10 bucks shipped should be fine right?

how long does the refund process take at AE
I wanted to order some shit for a friend using his CC but to my work address since he doesn't have an account and we work at the same place.
I made the order, but the card has his name, so they stopped the payment until further papers where shown like passport and id, which my friend didn't want to share on a chink site out of all the places on the internet

refund has been processing since july 25 ffs

Seller on ali sent me a totally wrong item and isn't answering message. How do I dispute? If I say I haven't gotten my item aliexpress says I need to wait a month before disputing.

either say it never arrived, which seems to be too late now, so just file a dispute and say you want a 100% refund

has anyone ever ordered a chink grinder?

a chink on grindr? sorry I'm not gay

Got a special surprise with my Kingston sunglasses.

Kingseven*

If you're talking about LMAO then yeah, I think user ordered some cheap one(s). Don't think he ever reported back, so he probably died from lead poisoning.

That's so cute.

>ali doesn't have your back when the shipper tries to fuck you over
If they don't want my money then OK.
Any chink site that can be trusted or should I just go back to using my country's online shops (they are only ~10% more expensive and you get your shit quicker, you get a real warranty, big brother has your back when shops try some funny business).

what are some chink sites that ships only without tracking?

>he doesn't know eBay.

Aliexpress

>LMAO
What is this?
Anyway I'm talking about weed grinders (or "tobacco" "herb" whatever). I was hoping I could get a metal one.

Oh the meme. Yeah I'm just kinda getting into it for real and wanted a grinder because I'm a cheap fuck and hate wasting shit. Not that much of a faggot yet to get a vape but it'll probably happen down the road.

Has anyone bought a dashcam through aliexpress?
I want to buy one but most of them have mixed reviews, they all seem to be underwhelming even for chink shit standards

I have never been in an scenario where Ali doesnt side with the buyer. What happened, user?

They don't give a fuck about shipper's antics.

Try a local pawnshop. They let you have them in your hand and you're not usully relying on chink shit. I've seen multiple tawaniese knockoffs and I've sold a few to a few shops.

>Le Max 2 drops in price don't expect it to ever get Nougat though

Nougat like Lineage OS? Or is Lineage OS not Nougat? Is Lineage OS only Marshmallow?

Can't we just remove zircons from any and all recommendation charts/lists? They sound fine, ok, but the build quality and expected lifespan are so shit it negates all upsides.

I'm not looking to get ripped off, thanks.

Gonna make a rumble mouse, wish me luck.

Anyone bought one of these glue guns? I want something cheap that wont shit itself after a few uses

>17 dollar hot glue gun
>power switch
>vibrating motor
Rip

You just got yourself on some FBI list for buying bomb making materials.

Where to get a Mi Band? Gearbest had them for 16.4 USD but the coupon expired.

I bought 1,000pcs of tiki torches on Alibaba.

Hope you enjoy your BBQ user!

Post pic

>ZST for that price
Fucking scammed

kershaw onion/leek of some variety.

I love all things bulldog, link?

Anyone have any recs on little knickknacks and shit I can throw on shelves? I'm putting a bookshelf in a spot to fill up a space in my room and I only have like 3 items I can put on it right now.

It's a fine toy, smart alarm doesn't work in stock mi fit tho. It's pretty useless, but acts as cheap watch and shows notifications and battery life is fine for what it does.

I got the bluetooth cable version coz reasons.
Also, ausbux exchange rate is dicks right now