Why are apple products so premium and superior?

Why are apple products so premium and superior?

I just purchased an iPad Pro and my girlfriend an iPad mini and we’re both blown away by the quality.

Androids are great for children who want to mess around with Pajeet ROMS, like a toy. But when you’re an adult with a job and money, you want a premium product that works out of the box.

That’s where Apple shines.

why does every android user complain about the need for a file system?

What is it about android users and their incessant whining about unsafe, non-reviewed software?

Reminder to report, hide, and sage blatant shill threads.

Also reminder that burger flippers and welfare leeches can get applel shit with loans and carrier payoff plans (and vice versa)

Well i have 2 phones. iPhone SE, and ZTE axon 7. They both cost me exactly the same money. There is no single thing iPhone is better than ZTE. Not a single one. No matter how hard would I try to find at least one thing iPhone se Dora better, i simply can't. Maybe you could try?

>buying 2 phones to compare them
>the SE isn’t a flagship phone

K bait harder okay kid

I have 2 phones because I am hobbyist game developer. It doesn't even matter, I could have 5000phines on if I wanted, it doesn't matter. I don't care it's not a flagship, it cost exactly the same money as said zte. Premium company losts it with chink phone in every possible way. Even the metal case is harder on chink phone, as iPhone scratches just from looking at it.

Maybe you stop trolling and try to find a single thing this phone is better in than chink android zte?

>why
Apple upholds a higher standard for both customers and developers, and uses basic psychology to their advantage.

"People place a higher value on something they've paid for."

Simple as that.

Upholds higher standards for developers? That's why appstore is full of fake apps that pretends to be real android apps but except of stolen icon they has nothing more? Buahahab

OP and his bitch are dumb cunts

It costs money to develop for iPhone. Period.

Objectively higher standard. BTFO

Nobody is complaining about the need for a file system because it's quite literally an essential part of iPhones, or any cell phone, or even any modern computer, including cameras, routers, maybe some fancier calculators, most IoT memes, hell if you wanna go that far you could even put shit like dishwashers into that list. And everyone just kinda accepts that as a fact.
>captcha: mcintosh fura

Yes, as I said - higher blabla standard blabla results in fake apps with icons stolen from android original ones.

You didn't read my original post apparently. Basic psychology. Besides, you haven't provided any evidence other than your word that the app market on Apple is worse than Android's.

fuck off pajeet

Check em

I didn't say it's worse. I just said it's full of shit. For me, Apple is company like every other. There is absolutely nothing amazing in its products.

Also i asked a simple question to name anything Apple is better in than any random chink android phone and apparently it's not possible to do. Keep memeing the company, idiot.

my sister gave me her iphone 6s and it's better than previous android phones i've owned both in terms of the OS and the actual product. the only issues i have with it are that you have to use itunes for everything and you can't sideload apps as easily as you can on android. i don't like that you need an account to install apps. also the camera is better for video not because of image quality as i'm sure there are android phones that beat it but because it's smoother. it doesn't look as jittery. it's not constantly trying to focus and adjust exposure. the zoom is smoother as well (loss of image quality due to digital zoom is not too big of an issue)

i run os x el capitan on my thinkpad t420 and the user experience is great. the trackpad, while it is small, is very enjoyable to use. things are so smooth. i installed it at first to edit videos (not professionally, of course) and would otherwise not have considered it but it really is not a bad OS. it gets out of your way and lets you do work and the unix-like parts of it is 'comfy'. i'm considering getting a used macbook of some kind for native macos support

What a successful bait, good job OP! Now I can go back to being an inferior Android user like 85% of the smartphone-carrying populace, extending hardware life and functionality with open-source software.

Pack it up, boys.

>Muh Pajeet ROM

>extending hardware life
>android

Really? Most Android phones don't get any official updates after 1.5 years. Rooting is fine but you lose any security your phone once had by installing a cracked bootloader.

Whoa. You're telling me that applel shit can get burger flippers and welfare leeches with loans and carrier plans? Sign me up!