Why is Sup Forums segregated into generals? Are you all xenophobes and racists?

Why is Sup Forums segregated into generals? Are you all xenophobes and racists?

Ta entendo o que eu to falando? Não?? É por isso que tem threads para cada língua.

Lol u ass burger :D

What should I talk about with a fucking leaf?

Eбaл твoю мaмaшy, Cyнь Хyй Bчaй.

I hate generals

>Why is Sup Forums segregated into generals?
It just happened naturally when the first /ex yu/ got created.

Are you all xenophobes and racists?
Yes, but that's not the point.

Now back to /cum/ you go.

racis

>go to an english chan
>sit in the corner and segregate instead of communicating in the international language of english to share culture and ideas

just like in my high school cafeteria

"GENERAL THREADS" AROSE IN CIRCA YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWELVE, WEBSITEWIDE, AS A RESULT OF THE SERIES OF REFORMS IMPLEMENTED BY "m00t" IN THAT YEAR, WHICH OBLITERATED VIRTUALLY ALL THE BOARDCULTURES IN "Sup Forums".

WHEN A CULTURE DISINTEGRATES, TRIBES, CLANS, CLIQUES —ID EST: PARTICULARIZED GROUPS— EMERGE AS CONSEQUENCE OF SOCIOCULTURAL FRAGMENTATION.

"GENERAL THREADS" ARE ONE OF THE MANY SYMPTOMS OF BOARDCULTURE FRAGMENTATION, AND AS THEMATIC NICHES MULTIPLY, AND BECOME MORE SPECIALIZED, SO BOARDCULTURE WANES, AND SOCIAL COHESION DISINTEGRATES FURTHER; "GENERAL THREADS" ARE THE PERSISTENT AFTERMATH OF BOARDCULTURE COLLAPSE; THEY ARE THE PHAROI SIGNALLING "Sup Forums'S" TUMULUS.

>Now back to /cum/ you go.

I block all generals. I'm a citizen of the world.

>"GENERAL THREADS" AROSE IN CIRCA YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWELVE
No, they arose in 2013.

become cum, you have it in you

I like shitposting in generals where I don't belong :^)

Last time when Russians culturally enriched your continent the anthem of pedophilia was born. We should use protection or something.

>he goes to an international board to talk to people from his country or to talk to people that speak the same language as he does

>telling me to sit in the back of the bus

wew lad

kill all generales

Generals are a result of reddit infestation.

La vrai question est pourquoi vous utilisez tous l'anglais bande de plébéien.

literally no one gives a shit tho

THE TIME PERIOD IS THE SAME; THE REFORMS WERE IMPLEMENTED IN AUTUMN OF THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWELVE, AND "GENERAL THREADS" BEGAN TO EMERGE IN NOVEMBER, AND DECEMBER, OF THAT YEAR.

Speak English you fucking muslim.

Literally filtered

Kill yourself

Because sometime I just want to have a comfy conversation without repeatedly being called cuck and jamal or have the politics of my country being brought up when it's not even relevant

you made it this way