What do yanks think of Brits?

What do yanks think of Brits?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_referendum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop sending your shitty comedians

Faggots that sound expensive.

And news anchors.

You've only got yourselves to blame, you invite them and pay their wages.

We don't use this word. We say: 'English', 'Scottish', 'Irish' or 'Welsh'. Only kindhearted memes, our bad history is history but your newspapers don't like us so some people are probably salty over that fact. But we're taught to not project politics on just people.

It's 2016 lads... Do you _really_ need machine guns?

Trevor Noah is pretty based btw.

>based
Even he admits he shouldn't have the job.

Well we have a long history of sending our shittest people to your continent

rascist (even more) americans over there, pretty cool but awkward and sissies when they come here, people generally think brexit was such a stupid decision and that it always rains over there, cambridge can go eat shit with their ass-pulled tests and certificates

stop giving them opportunities then

Honestly at this point we think more about Canadians.
And we don't ever think about Canadians.

>did not get the score he wanted on Cambridge's test

You guys are boring and irrelevant.

Trevor Noah is south African tho

KEK yeah keep justifying it pal, i have my certificate alright but at what price and tedious process? even the english workers from the alliances think cambridge just doesn't want to give certificates like the arrogant cockheads they are

I feel like you're similar to us. That the Anglos are culturally a bit different from other European people if that makes sense

Look we're sorry about Piers Morgan, but we didn't send him over on purpose. We're all still confused as to why you gave him a job.

Not bad tbqf

December 16, 1773 best day of my life.

fucking britcucks BTFO

Are you even Punjabi

If you can run across a White Brit....Insufferably arrogant.

Only ulster scots call themselves British, and the English when they want to claim Scotland's or Wales' achievements. I hate this stupid meme.

Despite all the bantz, Americans freaking LOVE British people.

But they HAVE to be British. Can't be Welsh or some second-rate Anglo/Non-Anglo, commonwealth bullcrap. Americans can't even pinpoint Wales on the World Map.

If you're British and you come to America, expect a lot of curious Americans trying to get your attention. American women like British accents especially.

British allies are typically best allies over here. Just don't talk about gun control or healthcare. You will probably get shot and left with a ten million dollar hospital bill, 2bh.

Stop sending your shitty culture and language.

Basically our cousins

So by British you mean English. Just say English. Welsh are British, Scottish are British. They all exist on the island of Great Britain.

We put him on CNN where he can't do any damage.

To Americans, British people are practically just "those guys that showed up in that one movie about mechanical oranges or something".

The semantics of Lesser-British, uh, "colonies" don't really appeal to us as much as the plight of the people who gave us those stupid "Keep Calm" banners and the guys who gave us Monty Python.

Also; on an unrelated note.

How the FUCK is Scotland still under the British flag. You seriously would have thought they would have done it by now. C'mon, guys.

Yeah, I understand American ignorance. I don't care what British means to Americans, I care about what British means.

Also why are you commenting on Scottish politics if you barely know what 'British' means? You're a prime example of why UK posters here dislike yanks.

Since you voted for Brexit I have seen something that I have never seen before in your country and I like it.

i love em

/brit/ is autismal but in general Brits are at the very least interesting. Stayed at many hostels with some Brits there, good times

weird

Not the same guy, but I'm pretty sure I can speak for him when I say it's because most Americans literally don't give a shit about any other country but their own.

Same goes for most other countries, I suppose. I mean, without Googling it, tell me with absolute certainty whether Puerto Rico is still an American territory or not...But the average American citizen, especially, just does not really give a shit, at all.

And I could say it's because our educational standards are bogged down by invisible bureaucracy, or it's because American news outlets share very few professional standards that have managed to survive to this day; but the fact of the matter is, America is so unbelievably all-encompassing that news does not need to flow UP to us; politics flow DOWN, to "them". "Them", is, of course, a very polite way of saying "you".

You see, news around the world gravitates around these United States because THESE United States navigate the course of the free world more than the EU or NATO will ever properly decide in the course of a decade. Or two. Or three. Or four. Because THESE United States are 350 million of the most decadently luxurious people this side of the continent without even realizing it.

>inb4 "this is what Americunts truly believe"

WRONG. This is what YOU believe. This is what Hans believes. This is what Jung-Chul believes. This is what Park, and Andy, and Sven, and Rudith ALL believe.

It's YOUR fascination with OUR country that makes not just us so US-Centric; but the entire world.

Now, in your defense, that poster was an idiot. But in his defense, your attitude probably meant as little to him as the Frenchmen's cries for revolution meant to Lady Antoinette; worth less than that of a stale loaf of bread.

British, English, Welsh, Scottish. They all mean about as much to me as the smartphone on my desk, or the clothing on my chest; "replaceable".

Wew lad.

>How the FUCK is Scotland still under the British flag.
Does the word «Referendum» mean anything to thee?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_referendum
I'm not disagreeing with this post, I just hate the fact that it's true for the Am. majority.

This is good to know, I hate to think Russians hate western European peoples because of stupid sanctions they have little influence over.
Yes, British media rarely look at things from outside their own gov's point–of–view when it comes to foreign policy.

I'm the same guy that British-user was originally talking to. I don't know I guess he's kind of right in a way? I don't really have an excuse or anything, I just don't really study politics or geography.

buncha assholes on Sup Forums specifically, though im sure most would be okay if the flags weren't there
i also hate them because they took my ancestors freedoms to shoot guns and be christian as shit
but i kinda want them to become US territory and feel the harsh wrath of trump

Greatest allies™

Stop sending shitty talk show hosts here though
Take Jon Stewart and his crowd too, they seem to like you a lot

>cringiest thread on Sup Forums
>yes, including /mlp/

>commenting in that thread instead of just hiding it
Even more cringey t.bh

this deserves a screen–cap, but too tired to bother r.n.