Do you ever feel like this board and Sup Forums in general put too much importance on "being white"...

Do you ever feel like this board and Sup Forums in general put too much importance on "being white"? I cant even say this without being called a nigger just because of the nature of the topic

Can't say I ever have

t. Alberto Barbossa

fuck off, nigger

Don't care, but it amuses me when Latinos are desperate to claim they are white. Literally who cares?

Alberto Barbossa

you mean mexicans?

I love you user

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

This is a dumb website for losers. Chances are you're being insulted by a 17 year old.

Only good boards are the slow boards in seasons that aren't summer.

nigger

Mainly, but others too. Borderline whites shouldn't have an inferiority complex, they're fine.

Yes

Race is the most important aspect in life. If your're born white, you are automatically better than everybody else in the world. It's the cold hard truth

Im just saying when I didnt know about Sup Forums I thought not being racist was the norm. Everyone around me was being educated to not be racist even though we have a lot of black people who do a lot of stupid shit in this country.

Then I started browsing Sup Forums and I thought everyone was being ironic. Now brexit passed (i dont know if that counts as racism or being xenophobic). And trump is a main candidate for presidency in the United States and a lot of people are voting for him just because of his "wall".

I dont know if I just grew up or the world is becoming more racist

>I dont know if I just grew up or the world is becoming more racist

Eh...sorta.

There was a thread the other week and people basically admitted it was all banter. Again, you're most likely conversing with 17 year olds. A lot of my white friends no longer browse Sup Forums cause it's too stupid, even though they were casually racist before Sup Forums. They chase after non-white women too.

It's a meme you grow out of.

Idk, I grew into racism as I got older. When I was attending a mostly white high school filled with upper-to-middle class white kids I thought not being racist was the gold standard of morality, me being a typical Jon Stewart-watching millennial. Then I moved to a majority black city and actually encountered "diversity" firsthand. Pretty fucking eye-opening. Kids are raised to be progressive anti-racists, but you can't eliminate differences between races and cultures by putting up posters of multi-colored children holding hands.

As unfiltered mass immigration into white countries continues you're going to see a corresponding backlash from white people who weren't raised to be racist but can't help but notice their nation transforming into a multicultural supermarket where they get blamed for every inequality.

>Then I moved to a majority black city and actually encountered "diversity" firsthand. Pretty fucking eye-opening.
I must admit I believe in the socio-economical meme le famille

Both.

The internet is growing more powerful and Sup Forums is bleeding into reality. As are SJWs and their ilk. By giving a voice to loud angry people, social media is making politics more loud and angry and society more divided.

Clearly, to save society we must destroy the internet.

we cant do that. We just need to make people not so racist again. Some racist banter is fine but being full blown racist "black people are intellectually inferior to whites" is not

nigger

look who it is

literally nothing matters. im just here for memes

Well, there is a joke song of NTVG (Uruguaian band) which says that we aren't latinos since we are white.
I am surprised that Americans consider themselves whites, considering the melting pot of cultures that you guys have.

Fuck off you fucking shit skin no one cares what you think

>I dont know if I just grew up or the world is becoming more racist
It's becoming more extremist actually.

liar
oscar winning performance

hol up