Wake up

>wake up
>A fucking leaf now looks like this

What do

I would celebrate the independence of Quebec from the leaf plague

>german education

frogs were the ones who made us into a leaf

Is just un'tru d'eau now exiled to quebec?
And are all the asians sent there?

the French are seen as lower class in Canada, and Québec will never EVER be independent because they couldn't survive on their own lol. Everyone thinks Québec is some European haven that happens to be in North America, but no it's just like any other province but it's full of white trash people, black people, etc who happen to speak French.

t. moved here from Québec btw

>Quebec separatism

top kek

Basically this, Quebec is okay but the people are either hillybillies or crust punks that foreigners think are classy because they happen to speak French. Some of them are good people but they have a major stick up their ass. That seems to be common for all French speakers though.

Smile smugly because I know they will crumble within a year without welfare from Ottawa and the Western provinces

who cares, man?

waste of a thread

As long as I can fuck qt Québécois girls who still come down to the beaches and clubs here, it won't matter to me.

>What do
well eastern canada is fucked because trade routes are basically doen for at this point
they would have one of three options
>go independent, which would suck in short term, but since its an area with extremely low crime and decent amount of resources it would probably be ok
>solidify with the UK again, as these provinces are tied closely culturally still to the UK.
>join the US because they have oil and need money

also,
>Quebec
>Separation
lmao

This one looks better.

If Quebec separates we might as well too

Québec is the only relevant beer producer in Canada, we could turn them into Belgium 2.0

What would you call this country, Aussie?

I've never even heard of any beers from Quebec.

Most Canadian beers I know come from the Maritimes

What? I'm Southern Ontario but all our best beer comes from the maritimes and NFLD

Fin du Monde is a decent Quebec beer, but the Maritimes have the best beers

What are some good beers from Canada, bud?

>Rickard's
>Alexander Kieth's
>Sleemans
those are my favourite mainstream ones t b h
Rickards is a more heavy beer, Sleemans a lighter beer and Kieth's is in the middle

The Brewery's around Quidi Vidi make the best beer imo

the area around quidi vidi is fucking gorgeous t b h

Thanks, buds. I'll have to check those out sometime.

Yeah I go to Nfld routinely and always stop by there

>Quebec separates. What do you do?

Celebrate. The single greatest financial drain on this country is now gone. Even better, it might cause Westerners to think about departing from Confederation as well. God knows we get a worse deal from the federal government than Quebeckers, and god knows we're better capable of managing ourselves independently.

One word: Hydroelectricity

>Alberta pissed away its heritage cash
>better capable of managing ourselves