How do I run face recognition on all of the pictures taken at the Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally and link them to...

How do I run face recognition on all of the pictures taken at the Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally and link them to Facebook and Twitter accounts?

Other urls found in this thread:

azure.microsoft.com/en-ca/services/cognitive-services/face/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You spend your time doing useful things instead

Ruining normies lives for jollies isn't a useful thing now?

On Sup Forums?

>aut-kike
>normies
wew

They went outside to march.

That's plenty normie for me.

A lot of low-functioning autists go outside as well.

you don't, you talentless social justicefag.

Give those dubs back you CIA nigger.

You are useless garbage, OP.

ah yeah I did something similar. basically you just need to install gentoo and read the wiki, pretty easy to understand

You ask pol if they may give you the software that they use to identify the lefties and antifa.

Microsoft Azure Face API
azure.microsoft.com/en-ca/services/cognitive-services/face/

It's best not to try to suppress people but to listen to what they have to say. If you suppress them it only pisses them off or makes them louder and maybe more extreme. The suppressors might also be part of the problem and the solution to the problem might be completely unknown to anyone until some discusson is had.

also

doxxing them is more fun, party pooper.

there's no point doxxing the count-protesters since being anti-alt-right doesn't get them fired from their jobs and ruined financially.

Step 1. Get a 1" thick rope
Step 2. Get a screw eye big enough for the rope
Step 3. Put the screw eye somewhere where it can't be pulled out easily on your ceiling
Step 4. Pass the rope through the screw eye
Step 5. Tie the rope to the screw eye using a double overhand knot
Step 6. Make a second double overhand knot at the other end of the rope, leaving a wide enough space to fit an object slightly larger than a basketball through
Step 7. Find a chair tall enough so your head is level with the hoop
Step 8. Set up a stream on your laptop webcam, make sure to get the chair and rope in frame.
Step 9. Post the link here
Step 10. Stand on the chair and put your head through the hoop, then kick the chair away, think about how worthless you are and how you can't even figure out how to do something a 5th grader can achieve as everything passes into darkness, and enjoy the eternal bliss that is to come.

i hope everybody who goes to events like these gets blown up

But we have tho? Bike lock guy?

this right here

>goodnightantiwhite.jpg

>Dodge "Roadkill Nights" honorable mention.

>doxxing people that showed up to a public march with no attempt to hide their identity

Call 911.
Make sure to include the thugs.
What a corrupt murderous spectacle to have watched.
Buncha bigoted vermin.

Alla yous are wrong. The shadow knows.

fbfounderNative

This. Antifa are the ones covering their faces. You may as well be doxxing someone walking down the street.

DotR soon for you

Well first you need a database of known photos

Just pass the pics to Sup Forums, those autists can parse images better than any Google AI.

Go move to Germany to your commie mommy leader.

Move to Afrika to your fascist extremist daddy leader.

Problem solved.

Reverse immigration.

fbfounderNative

>freedom and tolerance... until you disagree with me!!!

kys, OP

Can you ID people who have covered their faces like these people wearing huge sunglasses?

Kys commie
Day of the rope soon lads

The public shaming won't work. All it will do is create a cry wolf affect as moderates burn out on listening to liberals at all.

Which is a problem because, as with Aseop's original fable, when the wolf does actually come liberals will kick and scream but nobody will come to help them.

Sup Forumsfags who think OP might actually do it and are scared

Whatever causes more chaos and carnage I'm all for. Hope you get the help you need, OP. And that people on the other side also take advantage of the help you get.

I have no interest in helping a social justice warrior

Get a job

Is it true that Sup Forums-babbies thought there would be absolutely no repercussion to attending literal white supremacist rally in the age of constant multi-party surveillance (both CCTV and camera phones of bystanders) and computer vision/machine learning?

At this point, no. Leftists have been doxxing people with unpopular opinions for years at this point.

Right now, the only people attending those rallies with an exposed face are either pseudo-celebs like Lauren Southern or Gavin McInnes, or idiots.

There's nothing good that a mob of people can do that a flood of written letters or a closed wallet can't do better.

Fuck off back to tumblr, faggot.

kys jew.

>doesn't get them fired from their jobs and ruined financially.
It means their SoreOS gravy train is over and they have to go back to boring old fast food to get play money.

I agree with this post 100%, when I tell people this they accuse me of being a Nazi sympathizer.

Nazi opinions are valid too amirite.

At this point in time Sup Forums is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums is right now. This gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Yes they are, we live in a free market society, everyone has their right of speech and assembly.

Anyone who calls liberals as commies or leftists needs to be permanently unemployed. In truth, they need to be killed slowly and painfully in my basement, but unemployment is almost the same thing to those babbies.

Nice postmodernism, liberal.

Understand why they are like that and show them facts on why they are wrong, silencing a large group of people will not end peacefully.

Cool. So don't get triggered when your "movement" gets lumped together with Nazis when the Nazis show up.

Liberals have been subverted by jews and transformed into commies. They all need free helicopter ride. You will get the rocket ride to the Sun.

My movement? What's my movement?
Being a liberal?

>implies that SoreOS cares about peaceful ends as long as he gets his passive returns

Isn't it fun how they forget that the right to free speech and assembly is equivalent to a right to false-flag?

Stop false-flagging, neocon jew.

Show up where? My house? I don't assemble. Why would I?

>Isn't it fun how they forget that the right to free speech and assembly is equivalent to a right to false-flag?
>Having more rights leads to false-flagging
What did he mean by this?

Fascists

He's kind of right, the real liberals now get called Nazis for simply being free speech absolutists.

I love that show :(

They mean that they think they can discredit a movement by picking out the retards. What they don't realize is that by picking out the retards, all they are doing is making the movement stronger. The core group remains, and separates themselves from the retards, and appears all the more legitimate for it. Think about gamergate. People started pointing out all the rape/murder threats against those ugly SJW video game chicks, and all the core group did was say, "They should be arrested and tried in a court of law. If anyone knows anything, you should report those people to law enforcement."

That retard that thought it was a good idea to run down leftists with his car a couple of days ago should face the full brunt of the law.

Moderates see who the real violent ones are at these Rallies.
Hint: it's not the Nazis

polfags think they are all agent provacateurs anyway
seriously who goes to those fuckwad larpfests?

I think anyone, left or right, that goes to those marches, is retarded. Ditto for any group that feels like standing in front of traffic.

He was 20, lives with his parents.

Your average Sup Forums poster

Lmao keep up the good. work useful idiot.

get a job perhappes user also there is no such things as nazis in america its impossiable

Lmao keep up the good work useful idiot.

Back to Sup Forums

Get off Sup Forums, cuck.
Also,
>>Sup Forums