Holy Christ what an unusable browser. Sure, tell the normies that GNU Icecat is somehow a replacement for SJW Firefox...

Holy Christ what an unusable browser. Sure, tell the normies that GNU Icecat is somehow a replacement for SJW Firefox, I'll be sticking with Waterfox. Fags.

Use voofalldie

Never used it, but I've heard that it's just Firefox with branding removed and some extra privacy features that you can turn on or off. Is it really that different?

He's probably sad that facebook doesn't work properly with it (i.e. some of the tracking is blocked)

YouTube is unusable with it. I figure that's a good acid test for something I'd consider using as an everyday browser. No idea how the fags who claim its superiority surf the web. Probably the Stallman way.

Honestly I pretty much only use the Facebook app on my phone as opposed to on the desktop.

>I pretty much only use the Facebook app on my phone
Then you've got much bigger problems than deciding whether to use Icecat or Firefox.

turn off libreJS(experimental) or whatever it's called
on youtube videos, right click "view video" and it'll reload to open in its own window. There will be only 1 audio track which will cease if you click pause :^)

>actually using your browser to go to YouTube.
>not setting up a script that pulls videos from your subscribe list via youtube-dl.
>being a disklet
>implying normies use firefox anyways
>implying you are worse than normies for using their incompetence to excuse your own
Get your shit together user. I know you can do it.

>not setting up a script that pulls videos from your subscribe list via youtube-dl.
how do I do that?

Why can't I connect to Newegg?

people who recommend garbage like icecat or pale moon are shills.

only a modern browser like waterfox or brave is acceptable.

I've been using Waterfox all evening after nightly pissed me off with it's gay experiments.
It's buggy for youtube stuff big delay- black screen when you go full screen for instance.. Suppose it's like normal Firefox in that regard because that's the reason I use chrome too, for youtube.

>
>>I pretty much only use the Facebook app on my phone
>Then you've got much bigger problems than deciding whether to use Icecat or Firefox.
So wasting your "life" sitting all day typing garbage commands on the terminal is better than having a real life outside with other humans.
End the suffering and just kys ASAP, thanks.

You can use Facebook though. It's more usable than Sup Forums. Go to m.facebook.com on a desktop browser.

w-with a s-script, a-user

Open youtube videos in mpv, I even do this as a firefox nightly user. You can even paste URLs in a .m3u file and open that in mpv to play them in a row.

>[current year]
>using fag unironically
back to
with you

Pale Moon is a genuine fork. IceCat is an very slightly modified version of Firefox, much like Waterfox, so it baffles me how you can somehow manage to find it unusable when it's 99% Firefox. It baffles me why you're even using a modified Firefox browser like Waterfox when it's also 99% just Firefox. Have you even tried to disable LibreJS?

IceCat is for security and privacy and ethically.concerned people. It is not a browser for normies.

>not quoting the person you're replying to
what a fag

go back to rēddit please

With a script, you fucking retard. You can view YouTube channel output through an RSS feed.

So wasting your ``life" sitting all day watching MineCraft Let's Plays and jerking it to JAV on your browser is better than having a real life outside with other humans?
End the suffering and just kys ASAP. Thanks.

or maybe you are a fucking idiot who doesn't understand the purpose of IceCat. Go use Chrome you fucking idiot.

>Actively seek out a privacy respecting browser
>Get mad when it's suddenly difficult to use one of the most unethical, privacy-violating websites on the Planet
Really gets the noggin joggin

You miss out on the banter in the comment section though. That's usually the best part.