Why Brazilians don't emigrate like most of non-southcone countries?

Why Brazilians don't emigrate like most of non-southcone countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4WEoCcG.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9JZEfHeBgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we do but we go to better places like europe and the US

bunda

also, rejected by other countries

why are brazilians such weebs?
not very much for your size

We do. But only rich people move to other countries.

They hate us cause they ain't us

Not true, rich people stay here cause it's easy mode. Middle class people that (try to) leave the country.

But why? Is it hard for poor people to move like, for example, Colombians do?

I want to move to Los Lagos.

they literally prefer going to bolivia instead of coming here

Think about all the japs that went to Brazil. It's like when Americans go to Mexico to see family, maybe it's something similar.

we are poor, but there is no reason for poorer people to move to even worse places like... south america.
Hence why only the rich/ high middle class actually emigrate.

Those in BRs in Japan are all Japanese-Brazilian who went there to work in factories. It's easier to immigrate to Japan if you're a descendant.

>emigrate

Because all other south american others are objectively worse than us and those which are better are too far way for the bulk of our middle class to afford fleeing to

>south american countries
mah bad

A plane ticket to the US/Europe/Japan/Australia is expensive my man.

I'd like to live in Argentina. I'm already a Gaucho and vileiro, so i would do pretty well.

come home white man

I look arab.

True story: The federal police actually knocked on my house because i looked like the al-qaeda guy that infiltrated in Brazil trough Rio Grande do Sul.

What happened? Did they shoot you?

WHAT THE FUCK HEWUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUH

Entre Ríos and Corrientes are pretty much the same stuff than RS with spanish instead of portuguese desu

top kek
Remove Kebab

They received a call about a guy that looked a lot like him in my house(me). I had just arrived from work around 20:00 and took a shower, after i dressed i heard the door knocking really hard and "POLICIA FEDERAL!". I'm not worried about putting my HD in the microwave, but i still got scared. I opened the door and there was 3 mercedões in front of my house with 5 of them waiting for me to open the door. They had their guns ready to go, but since i answered the door speaking perfect portuguese and invited them in, they had no hostile actions. They explained the situation and asked to see my documents. After this they just talked a little bit to my mother and my brother and apologized for the bother. They also said that the picture of him that was around was pretty old and nowadays he is very old, they even considered me being his son or something.

The thing is, my mother and my friends made fun of me before this happening for looking like the guy.

Pic related: Me.
The guy: i.imgur.com/4WEoCcG.jpg

brazilian diaspora are the mexicans of japan

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9JZEfHeBgk

Thats a real jihadi beard son damn

lol

You guys hate brazilian people, that's why we don't move to Argentina

>A plane ticket to the US/Europe/Japan/Australia is expensive my man.
Expensive? it's about USD400, dude. When I bought my smartphone I really considered just going there to buy a pack full of electronics and sell it here.

Will shave it after the winter. At least i don't live in the US to get shot for this.

>brazilian diaspora are the mexicans of japan
>chart
Not a good comparison, bro

Because they have order and progress.

I don't think I have ever met a Brazilian. Plenty of Colombians, Mexicans and other random Latin American shitholes but not one Huehue

I wanna migrate to Argentina, been there last year and fell in love with that country (the north is pretty empoverished though). I'm already gaucho and white so I guess it's just a matter of moving in to my promissed white south american mecca.

We are full

>I'm already gaucho

you're already an argentine

Argies.....I keep hearing that if you move to the south (Tierra del fuego, southern patagonia etc...) The government will naturalize you quickly. Any sauce on that? I would move there tomorrow if that is true.

Yes. Just a couple of qeues and you are an Argie. I recommend you Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes.

Yeah those are gorgeous cities. Is it a straight forward process? Show up, get a job, file papers for residency and wait a year or what?

Noice

>Leaving a shithole (Brazil) to another shithole (any sudaca country)

Ok

why does Sup Forums fall for memes so easily why would a Br want to live in Argieland it's economy is pants on head retarded

mi moving to vagina country

it is hairy hand is nice....

can lick it

One Brasileira is going to emigrate onto my benis :DDD