Is this what our highways will turn into once we have self-driving cars?

Is this what our highways will turn into once we have self-driving cars?

No, I'm pretty sure that's indecent exposure and in some states, this is enough to put you on the sex offender registry.

I bet it will...but in the back where the 5% tint will make it tough to see anything.

Probably. Though the car might not work unless the seatbelt is fastened with someone actually sitting in the seat.

Basically, any state that doesn't allow nude bike rides.

>Is this what our highways will turn into once we have self-driving cars?
We won't have self-driving cars for decades. Two reasons: Law and heideggerian AI.

For instance: The self-driving cars has to be taught about everything. It has to be taught that a hotrod with flames is a car too. It has to be taught the difference between the sky and a light trailer. A 3-year old, on the other hand, has only to see *one* car to get the concept of cars.

>sex offender registry
Pray tell, does regular rapist get on that registry?

>put seatbelt on
>car drives
>on highway
>take seatbelt off
>car stops dead, killing everyone inside and causes a 30-car-pileup
>a robotic, monotone voice calmly says "please fasten your seatbelt"

heheheheh no

it would just find the nearest exit and pull over

Enough time for a quickie

I'm not sure if a self-driving car would actually care. You would be liable for your own death/bodily injuries if you chose to not wear the seatbelt and your own ticket if it's against the law in your state.

looks hawt gib sauce

the car doesn't need to have consciousness (or dasein lmao) to be able to work 99% of the time, which would be a lot better than humans btw

>poorfags and normies want self driving cars

But all that ia possible to do

Fuck self-driving cars I don't want AI having my life in their hands
>In a pickle
>Can save the passenger (me) or the 3 kids crossing the street
>I end out dead b/c I bought a self-driving car

Have you ever been in a car made after 2010? Mine beeps like mad if it senses weight on a seat but with the seatbelt unbuckled.

>implying a fa/g/et is worth protecting

you forgot:
>the media will spin your death as completely your fault

better saving a fa/g/et than three normalfag Sup Forumstard kids who use windows 10 and shitpost Sup Forums with gpu threads though

I fucking hope so

That likely won't happen because the cars will be programmed to stop to the best of their braking ability which is always safer than veering to avoid anything.

Plus, they will obey speed limits which are lower around school/playground areas for that shorter stopping distance as well as intersections/pedestrian crossings/stop signs.

If it came to a point that killing a pedestrian was unavoidable by braking, it would be the pedestrian's fault because they would have had to jump directly in front of your car on a high speed motorway or something.

I hope you're not running down anyone anytime soon cuz i plan to meet up some girls down at the cafe.

>take self driving cab
>leave cloud of mace on the way out as I leave

this already happens anyway
any vehicular manslaughter charges are always the fault of the driver and never the pedestrian, cyclist or motorcyclist who broke traffic laws in order to end up mangled in your grill even if you didn't see them coming.

It's legal here.

>get caught by passenger facing cam.

>Talking out my ass: The Post

>have self-driving car
>some megalomaniac crazy blonde bitch orders some twink asian toolboy to hack it and drive it into the limo of a Russian Defense Minister
Nah m8, i'm good.