Is your region populated predominantly with your ethnicity?

Is your region populated predominantly with your ethnicity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Riding_of_Yorkshire#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_County,_Illinois
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Riding_of_Yorkshire#Demographics

>The district is one of the lowest non-white populations, with the census reporting 98.8% of the inhabitants being white. Hull itself is also quite monoethnic for a city of its size, with the census reporting 97.7% white.

>the population of the East Riding was 314,113 and its ethnic composition was 96.80% white, compared with the English average of 90.92%.

Some Slavs are around and they bring up the white stats in Hull which is probably around 90% English.

>38% white British
No

100%

WTF.

B E V E R L E Y

?

no

i unironically live in a black majority area

"The racial makeup of the county was 61.7% white, 27.3% American Indian, 1.4% Asian, 1.2% black or African American, 0.1% Pacific islander, 5.2% from other races, and 3.1% from two or more races. Those of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 13.5% of the population."

>tfw living next to the rez

>90% white
pretty good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_County,_Illinois

A village in Holderness desu.

Yes. The golden horde masterrace here

For Piedmont

Italians 90,39% (only Italians born in Italy with both Italian parents)
Romania 3,40%
Morocco 1,36%
Albania 1,05%
China 0,43%
Perù 0,32%
Moldova 0,26%
Ucraine 0,23%
Macedonia 0,17%
Nigeria 0,17%
Senegal 0,14%
Philippines 0,14%
Tunisia 0,11%
Brazil 0,10%
India 0,10%
France 0,07%
Poland 0,07%
Others 1,49%

I'm a spic, so thankfully not

I don't want to live in some shitty barrio like in LA

is that a province? im guessing either newfoundland or PEI

Yea but during the summer there are like 5,000+ Eastern Europeans, Jamaicans and SEA's that move in

>Piedmont

Reeeee stop calling my region by that cuck name.

S-sorry

>Melbourne exceeds the national average in terms of proportion of residents born overseas: 34.8% compared to a national average of 23.1%. In concordance with national data, Britain is the most commonly reported country of birth, with 4.7%, followed by Italy (2.4%), Greece (2.1%) and then China (1.3%). Melbourne also features substantial Vietnamese, Indian and Sri Lankan-born communities, in addition to recent South African and Sudanese influxes.

>Over two-thirds of people in Melbourne speak only English at home (68.8%). Italian is the second most common home language (4.0%), with Greek (3.8%) third and Chinese (3.5%) fourth, each with over 100,000 speakers.

> Data released by Statistics Canada as part of the 2006 census indicated that 49.9% of Toronto's population is foreign-born.

> The most common reported ethnic origins of Toronto residents are those from England (12.9%), China (12.0%), Canada (11.3%), Ireland (9.7%), Scotland (9.5%), India (7.6%), Italy (6.9%), the Philippines (5.5%), Germany (4.6%), France (4.5%), Poland (3.8%), Portugal (3.6%), and Jamaica (3.2%), or are of Jewish ethnic origin (3.1%). There is also a significant population of Ukrainians (2.5%), Russians (2.4%), Sri Lankans (2.3%), Spanish (2.2%), Greeks (2.2%), people from the British Isles in general (2.0%), Koreans (1.5%), Dutch (1.5%), Iranians (1.4%), Vietnamese (1.4%), Pakistanis (1.2%), Hungarians (1.2%), Guyanese (1.1%), and Welsh (1.0%). Communities of Afghans, Albanians, Arabs, Barbadians, Bangladeshis, Bulgarians, Colombians, Croats, Ecuadorians, Ethiopians, Grenadians, Macedonians, Mexicans, Nepalis, Romanians, Salvadorans, Serbs, Somalis, Tibetans, Trinidadians, and Vincentians are also recognized. Established ethnic neighbourhoods such as Chinatown, Corso Italia, Little Italy, Little India, Greektown, Koreatown, Little Jamaica, Little Portugal and Roncesvalles celebrate the city's multiculturalism.

This is a city of 2.7 million BTW. Our suburbs aren't much better.

> Mississauga (708,725): White: 45.8%, South Asian: 21.8%, Chinese: 7.1%, Black: 6.3%, Filipino: 5.6%, Arab: 3.5%

> Brampton (521,315): South Asian: 38.4%, White: 32.9%, Black: 13.5%, Filipino: 3.4%

> Markham (300,140): Chinese: 38.3%, White: 27.5%, South Asian: 19.1%, Black: 3.2%, Filipino: 3.0%

I think it goes without saying that I'm not white nor born here. Most of my friends are the same.

The memes are real.

Used to be.
>tfw the whole country uses USA tier demographics instead of just asking ethnicity like any proper immigration based country

Sure.
BTW ethnicity = culture, not race.

We don't have these kind of census, they're against law because of racism and hatred.

Anyways we can do some "numbers" with other parts of census, f.ex religion

In my city things are mostly:

60% spaniards (45% valencians, 10% murcians, 5% castilians)
30% muslims (mostly moroccan)
3-4% european immigrants
3-4% latin americans
1-2% gypsies

>19.12% (956) Black or African American
No.

I live in a place where less than 0.1% of population are my kind

Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization**

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

1/3 Norwegian is better then none I say and German here don't really look white all the time

why should I do that? im not ok with cops killing blacks just cuz blacks

Just ignore that particular racist Canadian.

Nog in Alaska?

>the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims
This describes every state on Earth

Korean in Florida.

No.

I think i'm the only white person living in Scarborough. All the rich white people left in the 90s when all you chinks and sri lankans showed up

Leaving this shit hole when i'm 21

must suck being white in america

I live far from central Melbourne and we have a lot of foreigners to Australians. Still better than inner city cancer

тщ

I imagined that the percentage of Brazilians were larger, many get Italian citizenship but go to other EU countries.

Everyone is ethnically American in America. Except for the muslims and jews.

>Except for the muslims and jews.
And americans

Why is Russia abandoning the faith?

holy fuck. we are basically the UN, this much diversity while still being a stable and one of the most prosperous country in the world and without racial/ethnic problems of the US and europe.

Why canada is such a cuck?

Because there's a bunch of faggots here

That's what you get when you skim the most wealthy and educated from everywhere around the world

Toronto is basically the UN. Fuck off.

>San Diego County
>71% white
>35% Hispanic
>10% Asian
>5% black
It's over 100% because alot of people are white Hispanic or half white, half mexican

yeah i don't even understand why there's so much anti-canada shitposting when everyone wants to come here.

our way of life is basically what everyone else in the world desires.

> As many as 800 languages are spoken in New York,[7][8][9] making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world.

Why isn't your city diverse, Sup Forums?

hamilton/toronto/ottawa corridor is basically the beating heart of canada. don't even get why you lesser regions act so smug.

Too many frogs, which is better than being diverse, pêh.

It's a wealthy peaceful western country that attracts people, not the Canadian way of life whatever that is.
Any other rich country could pull off what Canada did if they adopted the policies.

>4,879,566 total population

>Russian 80.1%
>Ukrainian 1.3%
>Belarusians 0.8%
>Tatar 0.6%
>Armenian 0.6%
>Jewish 0.5%
>Uzbek 0.4%
>Tajik 0.3%
>Azeri 0.3%
>Georgian 0.2%
>Moldovan 0.2%
>Finns 0.1%
>other – 1.3%
>The ethnicity of the remaining 13.4% of the inhabitants was not specified

Also we got ~1.5-2million illegal uzbeks and tajiks.