What's the best Web Browser?

What's the best Web Browser?

Getting a new computer on Tuesday and the first order of business is downloading something that is not Internet Explorer and then deleting Internet Explorer because Internet Explorer is shit.

I'm thinking of trying Opera

waterfox

just tried opera for a week and just went back to chrome

I use firefox nightly and like it a lot. chrome is a botnet

Chrom

I use Firefox Nightly and it's really good. Chrome and other non-Mozilla browsers are botnets.

>deleting internet explorer

lol

The only option.

he's using windows. everything he does is reported regardless of browser.

There's no such thing as a good web browser anymore.

Firefox nightly, firefox, IceCat, iridium

Nightly. all the others are meme autist gentoo tier.

Tell me more about Nightly

Is that real?

How is Iridium anyway? I see it mentioned from time to time but not that much at all. At least makes me think iridium posters aren't autistic. Is it as ram hungry as chrome? My laptop is only 4GB right now, though I'm thinkin of upping it to 8GB. I imagine it's fast since it's based on chromium but some insight from daily user would be nice.

Why can't I install extension with iridium? (it freeze)

Faggots use it

[ ]pale moon
[ ]Tor
[ ]sneakernet

Comfy. Can't speak of resource usage, since I have enough to not care, but give it a try. If it's to hungry for your setup you can switch back.

I've been on opera for ages. I can't explain my reasoning for the preference. Is this what IE people are like... oh my god...

waterfox or ungoogled chromium

What about vivaldi? Is it shit? Why is it shit?

>What about vivaldi?
It's good if you aren't looking for a completely minimal browser.
>Is it shit?
Nope
>Why is it shit?
It isn't shit because it has a lot of features if you're a powerbrowser. If not, you're better off with a stripped-down browser.

If you like the original Opera team, you'll enjoy Vivaldi a lot.

Face it. In a week or two you're gonna have all web browsers installed again.

There is no perfect browser. Just pick one and bare with it. Compromise.

Opera is pretty good all-around, but some features are just weird. Be warned though that most of the settings are hidden by default and you should enter the Konami code to unlock them.

Waterfox or Pale Moon.

Is everyone having the memory problems on the x64 version of Pale Moon? Because I haven't had any problem with the x86 version