How to improve Sup Forums

We're about to see a massive flood of non stop Vega threads either praising and shilling it or putting it down and shilling Nvidia. Can we just have a single sticky thread for this product launch and moderators delete all the cheap bait threads?

How could you ban people for "quality of posts" when you allow this board to end up like this? Threadripper only just happened if you want a case of what will happen to Sup Forums when more details about Vega are made public. It happens every product launch.

We need a sticky thread for every product launch, especially if the "quality of posts" ban exists.

You don't even need to be following tech news, as soon as you see the board begin to flood with something, for example when people obsess over a Firefox nightly, just create a sticky and wait for the excitement to die down.

monday is going to be a pain in the ass trying to filter everything.

Bad news for you:
Sup Forums mods are boring
Sup Forums mods never do anything useful
Sup Forums mods never tell anyone about what they do
Sup Forums mods are basically non existant

>Vega
>DOA
>AYYMD
wow that was hard

Sup Forums has mods?

Right, because they haven't started to evade the regular filters.

You're going to have to filter
>Ayymd
>Ayyymd
>Ayyyymd
>Ayyyyymd
Etc...

No

Learn regular expressions dude.
/\bay+md/i

Sad part is that we could be filtering genuinely interesting threads too though.

Bump

>we are about to get a bunch of threads with differing opinions about tech on a tech board
>please stop this

What did he mean by this?

Products with less than 10% market share does not deserve a thread tbqh.

Sup Forums needs user IDs so shills can be easily be tagged

The AMD marketers here have been extremely vocal and aggressive and then you have that retarded Intel shill

This. nVidia users are the only reasonable bunch left who makes sound purchase decision based on fps/watt at given price.

Nvidia isn't like Intel who are content on sitting on their laurels

Intel is more like a sleeping giant who doesn't give two fucks about anything until threatened and then they shit out something great

Like a classic chinaman Jen Hsun won't stop until the other company are absorbed or dead in the water

ban consumer shit
ban generals or move them to another board, /gg/
ban non-open source software shilling, especially windows and anything related to microsoft
ban apple
ban e-celebs
ban politics
ban anti-anime posters
ban cia niggers

>and then they shit out something great
Not really. They gutted their R&D since they didn't need it.

I agree on that, but I'd like to keep pajeet bullying. Sup Forums is a subchan of Sup Forums, a white priviledged tech board.

>I want my reddit safespace

fuck off

spotted the Sup Forums or Sup Forumsermin newfag
Sup Forums isn't the bastion of free speech that your fellow redditors at r/T_D told you it was
Sup Forums is a fascist site, normalfags, cia niggers and the likes of them belong to the gas chambers

It's a GPU launch. It's not something that we haven't seen before and it's always been fine. You'll get a couple days of shitposting that you're going to get no matter what you do and then things will settle down. Not a big deal.

Bring back techloligy

>yfw chinks can only gloat to niggers.

reposting again:

-move "how duz my computer LOOK" threads aka. desktops, battlestations, homescreens, similar to a containment board.
-move consumer shit to a separate board. Sell extra ad spaces to advertisers, goyim love those.
-aggressively ban/delete support threads. wsr exists for a reason. Keep one sqt.
-bring back /prog/

Just filter vega until a few weeks after launch if it bothers you so much my guy

There's an option to report posts. Click the drop menu for the post you want to report and then submit it.

You're welcome, OP. Glad I could help.

Someone should report this thread btw.

>subchan
this is the most reddit thing I've read today and I've read a lot of shit, gas yourself
hating pajeets has nothing to do with Sup Forums, it's part of Sup Forums culture
also, Sup Forums is an Sup Forumsnime board

Complaining about 4chins or mods is a bannable offense.

good thing he wasn't complaining

Oh gods it's happening!