Why is Brazil so violent?

Why is Brazil so violent?

Brazil's robbery rate is 660 times bigger than Japan's.wtf!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjm80Lhjupc
youtube.com/watch?v=fZqV9EEOGGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have a zest for life

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjm80Lhjupc

just for the record, rate or any crime from pretty much any country will be worse than in Japan. Plus, still, at least they're not killing each other as often as ppl in Honduras/El Salvador/Mexico (Im not sure about last one);.

Shit makes shit

literally what the fuck

because they have guns and are also half moor half nigger

Because the country has a pretty deep economical inequality.

>this is considered """"""music"""""" nowadays

Bullshit, India has as much as if not more inequality than Brazil, yet they are not killing each other there

Because they're poor, low IQ subhumans.
It's like a country made entirely of black Americans. Chaos and shit.

A nation full of unskilled ex-slaves what would you expect?
It's getting better and I think it could be way worse

Soon you'll become Brazil 2.0 :^)

Also this, Poland was more poor before '90 but literaly everone, but mayby 1% was poor thus no one was jealous so no one was tempted to rob shit,

india has a system of racial and socioeconomic stratification that has existed for hundreds of years

Why is Brazil less obsessed with race than America? You also have a shitton of blacks living in ghettos killing and being killed but you seem to care less. Is it just that you have other shit to worry about, or there another reason?

660 times bigger is too much...
also murder rate is 50 times bigger than Japan's.what's going on...

What are the gun laws like in both countries?

Also, remember India has a very entrenched religiously based class system. It's pretty unthinkable for a Dalit to attack and rob a Brahman.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I don't know about India, but here its nearly impossible to get a gun if you're a civilian (a legal gun that is).

what would happen if you killed a couple of them minors?

Yeah, brah, think of the caste system in India then. But it might also be easier to get an illegal gun in Brazil than India.

some hue would record the murder with a camera then another huehuehue would remix it into a music video then post it on the internet

As Br guy said- many poor people who probably feel desperate and don't give a shit anymore. Physologists would say something about "hot southern temperament" too I belive.

Watch 'City of God' and 'Elite Squad'.

Still. If it is a solution, I want an apartheid in Brazil.

>it might also be easier to get an illegal gun in Brazil
That an understatement.

That shot when diler/junkie boiled his pal (or brother, I dont remember) was god tier.

guess you just need more gun control :^)

because of the negro , they carry violence in their veins. this is also the reason why they will never be 1st world. their vast mayority of population is not designed to dominate but to live as in the stone age. albertos barbosas did it wrong when they brought such a big number of africans to brazil.

N-not t-true!!

They're both fantastic movies. Also check out City of Men, Elite Squad 2, Bus 174, Narcos (TV Series). All same guy, all fucking great.

Cool, but I'm gonna list some countries who have a lot of economic inequality and still have far less crime than Brazil (25.5 murders per 100.000 people)

Bangladesh - 2.8
Indonesia - 0.5
China - 0.8
Russia - 9.5
Angola - 10.8
Nigeria - 10.3
Vietnam - 3.3

That's why I consider calling economical inequaliy the main cause of crime rate bullshit.

What's the problem then?
Funk?
Negroes?
Corruption?
Shitty education?
All of the above?

Because cumming deep inside without pregnancy protection is an ancient tradition passed down by the conquistadors of spain.

it's just a 'keeping appearances' thing, no brazilian really thinks racismo velado isn't extremely prevalent

well maybe the Sup Forumstard right wing brazilians on Sup Forums actually delude themselves into thinking otherwise

I haven't seen "Elite squad". but I might try to do so. Isn't it about some fancy cop unit and they just run and scream for the whole movie literaly? I was weak and got repulsed because that, althought it really was annoying- no one said bloody word just like that, they were just shouting all the time.

Unlike those countries, mainstream brazilian culture has been heavily influenced by the ultra-violent white-hating black culture from the US.

Japs will never know the joys of knife fighting over a parking space.

I literally have no idea, and if you try to discuss this in any university they will try to explain through marxist bullshit.

So we are basically fucked.

Niggers, next question

Brazilian people.

it's about one guy who enters an elite unit of police specifically for infiltrating the favelas and taking out a dealer. The first movie is relatively slow paced, him getting into te the role. Then he hardens the fuck up, and in the second movie it's pretty much just him and his unit fucking wrecking drug dealers.

But where is Brazil's Black Lives Matter? Or does this stuff just not make it into Anglo media?

If Brazil is anything like America, all of the above.

>The first movie is relatively slow paced
That wasn't the movie that I saw then. I may give it a shoot then, why not. I saw 2 Br movies so far (carandiru and city of god) and both were awesome.

Japan had been poor as fuck after the ww2.but crime rate was low as current Japan.

It's full of Brazilians.

if you liked city of god you should also check out 'Sin Nombre'. it's also about gangs and all that shit in south america. very good film, probably as good as city of god. also 'Innocent Voices' is about the civil war between the government and guerillas in El Salvador, the government was recruiting child soldiers to the army, crazy brutal but cool and informative film

Racemixing

They are genetically inferior. They're only human through name

I will probably do that, althought I have seeing amazon forest on my bucket list and every violent and informative movie makes me more and more afraid,
At worst I'll try with other country.

you honestly don't see this level of violence in most of asia and europe. even in violent islamic shit-holes there's very little day-to-day murders.

So mayby it's latin amerika thing? It's not like Br is an exception there- Mexico, Houndars, Guatemala, Colombia, El Salvador and so on and so on.

t. Alexander Abdul Moreno

paraguay is poorer but has a murder rate less than 1/4th of brazil. chile is slightly richer than brazil with a crime rate of canada.

its a brazil thing. your average brazilian are just violent animals barely human and need to be exterminated.

This is probably caused by a severe lack of hentai tentacles

>and need to be exterminated.

So actually what's the problem, then?

exterminate us please senpai

they need scat too :D

But they has largest Japanese and German immigrants...

nothing, they are doing a horrible job of it. not enough guns and etc.

these, its also linked to our origins, Poortugal sent undersired criminals here to work on the colonies, murders and rapists aren't a good influence you know

they probably also breed like crazy, as every poor nation does

>Poortugal sent undersired criminals here to work on the colonies

sounds like australia...

because brazilian low classes are black, and low classes black anywhere tend to be violent and brutish and expect to be taken care of

Literally Australia. Country's not shit necessarily because criminals worked here, but because it's full of niggers. That's the truth, more niggers, more violence, more poverty, more stupidity.

And since we won't get rid of our niggers ever, the country will continue to be a major shithole. I'm getting out of here as soon as possible, every smart person does so.

Most African countries are safer than Brazil. What's your excuse now?

2 Girls 1 Cup was made by BRs

We have a lower fertility rate than Belgium.

sugoi brazil kun!:o

You don't know shit about Paraguay kid.

>chile is slightly richer than brazil

>slightly rich

Chile is A LOT richer than Brazil.

>match with Brazilian girl studying in London on tinder
>get her number
> she stops replying
>I send her a picture of my 6.5 inch dick
>she starts replying again
>wants to see me
>wants to see me at 1am this evening
>offers to take night buses to see me
>I pick her up
>we go inside
>sit on the bed
>start making out
>she unzips my cock and starts ramming her head down making my cock hit the back of her mouth from the beginning
>skullfucking herself on my cock
>proceed to have THE wildest sex if my life by far for 2 hours.
>licks my balls, licks my asshole
>has the body of a goddess btw
>fucked her raw and came inside #yolo
>eventually she wants to go home because she needs to get up tomorrow
>walk her to bus stop
>fuck some more in a nearby alleyway while waiting for night bus
>she deepthroats my dick again

This is literally what happened over the last 3 hours to me Bros.

The meme of Brazilians being sex deities was true

Serious answer? Drugs. Simple as that. Most crimes here are related to drugs.

You bought drugs and you don't have money to pay them? Mug someone. You still don't have the money to pay for them? Get shot. Someone is selling drugs on your territory? Kill them. You want to take someone's else drug territory? Kill them. You just smoked crack and got noided as fuck? Kill someone.

仕方がない ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So why you still alive? Something is cheese here.

just

>tfw no brazilian sex deity
Guess they turn into whores during their exchange program

But it's not even because the country is full of noggers. Your slave population wasn't that high a percentage of the total population.

What really permanently fucked your country is that your cuckold rulers had the idea to literally encourage non-black Brazilians to mate with black Brazilians to try and "whiten " the blacks.
But in reality it just made the nigger population of Brazil far bigger and the new "whitened" niggers are about 80% as bad as full blooded niggers in every way. Maybe even somehow worse due to native blood.

Post dick

There are obviously other factors to be taken into account here, like the hegemony of their societies. And their countries' safety is a fucking joke when compared to a white country's one.

Now stop trying to defend niggers, nigger.

>Chile is A LOT richer than Brazil
It doesn't mean they're richer than we are, it just means they distribute their goods more evenly among their society.

You're right.

Enjoy your baby and alimonying her for the rest of your life.

I'm a NEET who hasn't left home since 2014.

We're literally only safer than countries in civil wars, Venezuela, less than half of Central American countries and less than 1/8th of Africa.

yes pls

And the craziest thing was after fucking near the bus stop waiting for the bus while she sat on my lap and I casually fingered her , I asked her when she last had a boyfriend and she said in February of this year and that she was going to get married to him.

And I said "oh I'm really sorry it didn't work out" and she said "oh no it wouldn't have worked , he was really strict about religion. You know I used to..." And she gestured to her head like she was wearing a hood and I said "you wore a hijab? " and she nodded.

So apparently she used to be an engaged Brazilian Muslim...

Fucking crazy dude I could not make this up

Why does every "funk" or whatever genre of music this is called have that same shitty primitive jungle beat in the background?

>It doesn't mean they're richer than we are, it just means they distribute their goods more evenly among their society.

They ARE richer you fucking retard. They GDP per capita is 24k Dollars or something. Ours is less than 15k.

But honestly how it is. There's phrase over here "hot blooded latino", is there such thing in real? truth or myth?

> Your slave population wasn't that high a percentage of the total population.

Yep. You don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah I'd do the same as her 2bh

>6in
Sure, Nigel.
It's thin and short.

Good job bagging the brazilian whore though.

Funk carioca? Because the ones that get popular are simplistic in every sense. It's more or less noise that makes "funkeiros(how people who """"""sing"""""" that stuff are called)" money

You know that we're not some American ethnic minority right? That's like asking a Japanese if he is a bad driver because there's this meme that Asian Americans are bad drivers.

>black hair

You mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=fZqV9EEOGGY

Because there's nothing special about funk, they just use the same copy and paste beat, so favelados don't have to create anything new other than the retarded lyrics.

You have to respect it because it is culture!

The spanish never colonizes us you retard.

I'm a truthful guy I'd tell you if it was shorter because it would make the story even more crazy

The old ones are like that because they were 100% amateurish and they didn't have much to work with.

Get a ruler and post again.