Tell me the secrets of Canberra. I only just learned it's the capital of Australia

Tell me the secrets of Canberra. I only just learned it's the capital of Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5xuWmtlVA
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4NuX0qWuY
youtube.com/watch?v=bRqyKHRPGwo
youtube.com/watch?v=PDhmdbVk0l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything you need to know about Canberra.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5xuWmtlVA

>American education

>tfw you went to a public school so your trip to canberra was in winter in a really shit motel so you had to experience 5c for the first time sharing a room with 3 other girls

>3 other girls
post feet

Go to Questacon and go down the slide

The rest of the country avoids it with good reason. It's the only part of the country that's more boring than rural Australia.

it has some nice gift shops

It's fucking shit and ASIO have me on this 6 month job monitoring Sup Forums.

It's weird, there's a fuckton of parks, so much that the city feels kind of like a big park with a bunch of buildings in it.

>build our own dc
>don't have blacks to populate it

smdh

The only thing that I have heard about Canberra from Australians is that it really sucks, but why? What is it that make it such a shit place? Is it because its dangerous or something similar?

It's not dangerous, just boring; it's also out of the way. Anything you can get in Canberra you can get in other cities, plus more and you don't usually have to travel as far as you would to get to Canberra, either. It's basically a rest stop on long drives where our politicians pretend to work.

>Can-bruh
Do aussies enunciate any word fully?

>tfw was too scared to go down the slide

Just look at this shit, only the most daring absolute madman would even contemplate it

Almost got a concussion when I did it

Canberra is probably the safest city in the world, it's just a Pyongyang look-alike built to quarantine politicians from normal people

Somehow this is exactly what I expected from a tourism video from Australia.

we used to have great tourism videos I don't know what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4NuX0qWuY

That's a very nice video

I remember that song from Young Einstein. Whatever happened to based Yahoo Serious?

no thats for poofts

Dunno but Icehouse are still around

youtube.com/watch?v=bRqyKHRPGwo

in case you ever wanted to go to perth

youtube.com/watch?v=PDhmdbVk0l4

there's nothing to do there and it's a 2-4 hour drive to sydney