Im Polish scum and i want her to dominate me

im Polish scum and i want her to dominate me

>drinking fosters

I want her to dominate me

>Oi Didn't ya the bloody vote? Go home Slavscum! This is bloody Ing-ger-land!

is it gettin hot in here? i-i i have my right to stay here! .... only sitting on my face could help me to change my mind....

>she'll never beat you to a bloody pulp while insulting you for being a brown spic

why live

whats wrong with fosters we used to drink it before school it was much better than usual america budpiss and friends crap

Really cute girl, despite she really try do be not.
I'd get punch in the face for calling her cute I belive

>before school

yeah we were scum but answer my question you poofter is something actually wrong with fosters

It tastes like shit, VB is better and that's piss

>being a brown spic

And by VB you mean Coopers right m8?

Whatever

I feel like everyone in the west calls every other brand piss but they all almost taste the same to me desu except Heineken fuck Heineken

That's obvious that you have shitty taste if you don;t like what I like. But calling all that shitty stuff is like my god tier choices is the whole another level of being rude and kebab and having shitty taste.

Wew lad was this in UAE or did you live somewhere else?

why do you like heineken ? in that case fuck you
dubai drinking is normal for the most part although we were pretty cheeky with it so that part wasn't usual drinking before school

I don't actually, but I like local "Wojak" beer which is as underestimated as Haineken (althought at least it's the cheapest beer here). People don't know that you need to apply 4'C temperature on such crafty stuff, otherwise its flavor may overhelm you.
>tfw I'm only sophisticated life form in 10000 miles radius.

I never tried central European beer but its probably really good also cheap which always makes my beer taste nicer

If you will ever have an opportunity, pick the Czech one. This time srsly, these guys are something else when it comes to beer.

we're all brown spics for all she cares i'd wager, desu

Heard stories about czech beer,stuff look good.I was thinking about studying in prague and all that anyone would tell me is how good the beer and girls are

every slavic nation has good tier girls. And their beer is arguably the best there is (together with Belgian). Imo is better, but I just dont dig that Belgian rich style of beer.
>tfw Im pleb

no

how did your weird slav scum ass sneak into the UK? especially after Brexit?

You show ID and go thru gate. The trick is to don't have heroine with you.

yeah man there is a belgian beer cafe here shit is fucking great I like slavic girls they are cute and have morals you guys have that going for you