Daily reminder to not buy into the jewish agenda

Daily reminder to not buy into the jewish agenda

Why would I not buy the better phone? Should I downgrade to shitroid or windows instead?
KEK

pixel (the only Android line that is worth buying) is dollar for dollar the same price and will be obsolete and more worthless than the ishit in 2 years because google says so

as for hardware they're the same locked down shit at this point. There isn't even the advantage of serviceable components

>windows
are there windows phones out there still?

>buy a $70 samsung smartphone
>does pretty much everything a $700 phone does

remind me why i should be walking around with something so unnecessarily expensive in my pocket

fashion accessory

>better phone
>still not 1080p
ha-ha-ha-ha

what is the jewish agenda?
i'm seriously...

To bring people like you to our lands and ravage us all

Apple users are sick people, there's no reasoning with them. Just leave it.

It's too late I have an iPhone 6 Plus now

Why the fuck doesn't Apple color match the antenna bands to the chassis like they do with the jet black, black, and silver colors but not rose gold or gold? Their current antenna bands at least look better than the awful 6 and 6S ones but the lack of color matching is disgusting.

they should've just copied the 5's glass panels for their new phones

I'm one of those that like taking pictures
call me crazy but I think the 4s still has the best phone camera
the pixels are cleaner

I just need my phone to make calls, browse the web, and play GTA San Andreas I don't care about androids and their crazy customization and all that other bullshit I have an actual computer for that

Idgaf, I got the iPhone 7 Jet Black because I love the color

>the pixels are cleaner

Apple is less Jewish than Google when it comes to identity politics.

>does pretty much everything a $700 phone does
For you maybe.

>runs outdated, laggy OS that will become even more outdated and laggy with time
You wouldn't install Windows 2000 on your desktop, why would you use Android on your phone?

Pretty much all tech companies are the same when it comes to that. The only thing that makes Apple less Jewish is a gay CEO and not being created by a Jew.

>nougat literally came out last year
>just got an update in april
>outdated
?

It's broken by design, why the fuck do you think even Google gave up and are working on Fuchsia?