LEFTISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

LEFTISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/technology-choice-program.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Labor is committed to the Pacific Solution just as the Libs are, now we have no prospect of decent internet in our lifetimes and Australia is going to be a slave to coal interests and the Chinese for the foreseeable future too. You might have had an argument if the Greens got btfo but that was a foregone conclusion

FTTN is still 10x better than what we have now, and you can just pay to get it to the premise anyway

JOBS AND GROWTH

I already have FTTP so I don't really give a shit, but Liberals are in trials now to roll out FTTP to every premise under the new thinner fiber which fits in existing telephone line conduits without having to rip anything up.

Also liberals protect my negative gearing kek.

>More government jobs will be cut to bring the budget back into black
>Welfare for jobseekers will be made more difficult in a time where it's already hard to find work
>Universities will become deregulated, and the cost of most degrees could reach as high as $100k
>Change to uni system will result in fewer full-time students, resulting in a further burden on the job market as more school leavers will opt for full time work
>Medicare will eventually get screwed over, and we'll be charged far more for basic medical procedures
>The pharmaceutical benefit scheme will end up covering less medicines

This is good, how?

>leftists

Labor and Liberal are both socially centre-right on the retarded American political scale

Hy bill, still trying to scare people into thinking the libs will do stuff they've explicitly said they won't?

>Libs
>Telling the truth
Pick one

The Mediscare campaign was disgraceful, glad they lost

My uni fees better not fucking go up

Even if they were none of that shit you complained about would ever pass the new senate anyway

Sorry friendo, but it's going to happen.

Hope people actually get charged over those texts

Too true

...who cares?

>greens have not only stagnated, they're going backwards because of new preferencing from the alp and lnp

also lel at queensland voting in pauline pantsdown

>FTTN is still 10x better than what we have now

No it's not.

> and you can just pay to get it to the premise anyway

No you can't Fiber on demand has been scrapped because it costed hundreds of thousands of dollars per install.

I voted for One Nation.

The fuck are you talking about?

nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/technology-choice-program.html

this.
I wouldn't call the current state of the parliament a "win" for the government.

Why do we let seppos continue to post here?

Literally who? Holy shit, who the fuck cares about australian politics? Even our meme president has more influence than any of these bogan cucks.

Yeah but the connection cost is expensive as shit. I heard it's 15k to get connected to FTTP