github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Regional map templates
oplk.imgur.com/

[new script] Flag fixer
github.com/flagzzzz/Sup Forums-Flag-Fixer

Other urls found in this thread:

forgemill.org.uk/forgemill.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redditt
cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/attawapiskat-suicide-first-nations-emergency-1.3528747
whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter
youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

flagshaha

sniffles

>tfw no bayamón bf with cat ears
why even live

tfw haven't edited my world map in weeks.

Anyone have a sprite for Dixie or New England?

1/2

2/2

Thanks. I'm redrawing the world again and these flag sprites come in handy for labeling countries.

I started about 5 days ago

Posting mine

here you go

Thanks

red leader standing by, all wings report in

Red dit standing by

>British district names

wtf I love the UK now

forgemill.org.uk/forgemill.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redditt

What happens in Kenora District? I have a map from 1980 that mentions it once and that's the only time I've heard of it outside of Wikipedia

More or less nothing other than First Nations reserves where everyone's killing themselves

Wew

cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/attawapiskat-suicide-first-nations-emergency-1.3528747

whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter

Western Australia has broken out of the tyranny of shitty RDA logos and organisation

Oops, I made another one.

OPLK, I didn't get back to you in the last thread. You can credit this one, Massachusetts, and Virginia to Man of Popsicle.

Counties east of the Rockies are bewildering

really makes you think

There doesn't seem to be a chinese option on the site

the Eyre Peninsula looks really comfy

It says something along the lines of "no data received", which means Chinese is the website's default language

Just saw the replies by the other Edinburgh user.
I'm only here for the day m8 and then I'm going further north. It would be fun to meet you but I'm pretty busy.

Also I won't do anything, I'm pretty young (over 18 though)

To be fair, Texas is enormous. There's a little bit of everything, in terms of how they split it up.

Still don't see why shit like this is allowed

You know that was done at the end of the day long after everyone stopped giving a shit.

Also
>Harris County, pop. 4 million
>Loving County, pop. 82

I feel like maybe they should redraw some lines

Kalawao baffles me the most, it's a fucking leper colony of 90 people in Hawaii

Holy fuck, you're not kidding.

I found some small mistakes that nobody would ever notice in this one, so here's an update.

I opened both and kept switching between them in 2 tabs and I literally cannot find a thing changed

Hey lad, Malaysia user here. I got New Brunswick as well. Canada's finished for me now.

How? and are you doing the same for the rest of Aus

Whatever you did, the file size has increased.

Found it

WA has development commissions almost exactly the same as RDA regions except Mid West and Gascoyne are distinct

Doing SA now (the LG Association divisions seem much more identifiable with than RDA divisions), and possibly the rest of Aus if I can manage it

Finally finished yey

hi
pls stop using that picture as OP picture
thanks

I don't like that they use photos of me.

wow is that really u?
i must say, ur quite sexy

Well OK lad I've made plans now anyway. If you are driving north - make a stop at the House of Bruar on the way. Buy some fudge and get an order of their fish and chips. And explore the other shops in that circle, they are good. You can get you a really nice tartan blanket if you are looking for one

south america

What happened to Seychelles, it used to be a relatively common African flag but doesn't seem to post much anymore.

Guesrney

Asia Pacific

Bumb

Bad thread

Great thread

Terrible thread made by a terrible person

Great thread made by a terrible person

Tell the Guernsey guy to get regionals. And the Jersey guy who had them needs to return and go on an island trip.

Average thread made by a solid mid-tier person

Filled in sao paulo metro area

Alrighty

bump

>go to Adelaide's city website
>

>search for "flag"

>Mundian To Bach Ke
youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk

Get regionals plez

>french southern territories
>after 20 december 2015

Bull-fucking-shit
FST hasn't posed in 2 years, neither did the marshall islands

Nice try, faker.

Finally put all my flags into a list-template.

Did you know that Montenegro is 12x16, instead of the standard 11x16?

>they don't use the glorious qatarian 11:28 ratio

Montenegro's flag is 12x16 when rendered as a singular image since an extra line of pixels is added from its 11x16 version in the template sheet.

slow thread

Slow day

Every day is a slow day

yesterday was kinda fast :^)

True, but i am dying of ebola today so its even slower. I thought it was 5pm over 6 hours ago and its only 3 now.

>no russian flag in thread
Smh opie

You killed it Ivan

get regionals ḟam

what a great thread :^)

Did you end up buying the book?

Did you end up stealing the book?

Did you end up fucking the book?

Does grey mean the countries regions has not been looked into yet? Also why is cx and cocos grey.

Grey means those countries aren't fully covered on the first level; CX, Cocos and SPM should be green

great thread

*hey there delilah starts playing*

post some rare walking guys

I really think about this every day. Every time I see a walking male, every time I think about a motorway, every time somebody mentions Dublin, every time somebody asks about the weather, every time I walk my dog, every time somebody mentions the want to be a hockey coach, every time somebody says they're tired, every time somebody mentions New York, every time somebody mentions boards.ie.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is walking towards me, and taking over my brain must have been what the rest of it's day did. Of course, Bravo Kevin you're a real human being and 190cm master race. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell COLD OUT! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past good 2 hours has had to do with this fucking picture. Even if it's just the faintest sound of his footsteps. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. Hate it. My life is giving out.

Hey guys, am I considered a yankee or a southerner?

It doesn't matter since your votes don't count for anything

You're considered Black.

- Rare Netherlands Groningen for the user who couldn't find it before

Why is he walking towards the camera?

Karakalpak, Chile is done until the second division (communes)

Third I guess, since provinces are there too

Oh yeah

I stopped getting regionals, can you see mine?

nope