Why are European houses so small compared to American houses?

Why are European houses so small compared to American houses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlzJ7VbMQZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

americans are considerably fatter and need more space to do their shit

Why are American houses so small compared to superior Australian houses?

Why a house is supposed to be big if you're never leaving one room?

Please don't do this. Euros get triggered by their lack of lebensraum and in turn Americans get triggered when Euros ask why Americans don't have old buildings.

This has been a fucking hundred of times.

Pic related I guess.

Why is Russia big if you're never leaving one province?

American houses are made of some shitty, cheap material.

RIP in piece Spain.

everyone in spain knows that spain sucks, it won't make us mad

DELET THIS

And Brazilians don't have houses lol

Europeans don't need as much room as Americans to move around.

Stop being such self hating fucks. Win a Eurocup, take back Gilbralter and make Spain great again.

Because you use cardboxes for materials to build your shitty houses therefore bigger ones are cheaper. It doesn't stand a chance against even small natural disasters which are very common in the US though, so Americans are pretty stupid for opting for that construction style.

You don't even know why we use them do you? Do you understand American tornados are so much bigger and stronger than European tornadoes? Not even brick schools can survive the big ones.

Maybe I shouldn't have picked Katrina as an example, but I'm pretty sure even a small tornado is going to destroy a shitty cardbox house very easily unlike one made using proper materials.

Pic related. A huge population boom+empty space+hatred of commieblocks= cheap and quickly made homes and suburbs.

There is no other option to deal with such a population explosion when your population doesn't want commieblocks like in Russia or China.

Please do some research. Brick and reinforced structures get BTFO all the time by tornados

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlzJ7VbMQZQ

>massive

Keyword there. I said "small". Worst thing it can happen to a brick house in one of those is only the roof getting destroyed.

>less than 1500 sq.ft

how the fuck do you even live.

We don't build them out of paper.

honestly not even going to lie, as a canadian i've never seen such wealth as some of america's top tier cities. europeans and canadians are definitely below the best regions of america in terms of standard of living.

working class houses in the bay area where pretty much as nice as our upper-middle-class neighborhoods and the architecture outshines anything i've seen.

The Bay Area isn't all that. I say that as someone who lives in a good neighborhood in the South Bay. That being said there is a lot wealth here that is quite amazing when compared to European countries.

Isn't Vancouver one of the rising cities in the world? Great architecture up there.

Hungry Ego that need to build large houses, pretending to be aristocrats houses, because their mothers never breastfeed them.

lands where suburbs (where giant houses sell for $200-400K) exist are cheap

I dunno man probably because americans like big things: big houses, big tits, big weapons, big burgers and big cocks.

higher population density
also houses are built to last, so the materials are relatively expensive

I think the cancuck was being sarcastic you dummy.

>postmodernism in architecture

Because American cities are designed to work much better with cars than European cities, therefore living further away from the city center or your workplace isn't as much as an issue as it would be in Europe.

Therefore, American can value their actual house over the location more than Europeans would.

Different construction regulations and speculation, it's more profitable to build two 60 m^2 houses on the same land than one big 150 m^2 house, you can sell them separately and for almost the same price.

>implying you need more than one room with a bed and a pc

Sweden > the rest

Muricans on suicide watch.

Some people also put thier Poo in the Loo, my dear Indian Immigrant.

The mansions you build for your muslim immigrants inflates the number.

i like to water my plants

I'd guess that it has something to do with country sizes. The USA is way bigger than any other european country, so there's more space for bigger homes to be built.
I'd also guess that the land in America was kind of cheaper around 1800's so european inmigrants could've bought bigger terrains and end up making bigger houses.