So we don't hate Google anymore, right?

At least not so much to stop using all their services, right? because I registered in like 10 different sites to stop using it but now I see it's really stupid.

Use adnauseam.

lol
>falling for a meme

fuck off cia nigger

>So we don't hate Google anymore, right?
Wrong.

I'd stopped using their services before all this diversity-memo bullshit just because I didn't like the idea of being spied on all the time.

OP here
I couldn't take anymore using so many different worse services... Google already has all my data, including all my passwords, how and when I sleep (Android Sleep), credit cards, and shit; there are a lot of people with more shekels to stole than me, but even if I am fucked by them, I don't care at this point
so fuck it
let's all help code their new operative system, take photos of where we go, and review every place

>So we don't hate Google anymore
Eat a dick, cuck. Fuck Google. We'll never like that shit company.

Moz://a > google

is this even bait

Jesus Christ Sup Forumstards really are pathetic normalfags who only stop using a service for a week when they disagree with them politically and they don't even have the self-control to stick with it or stop using a service because it it blatantly mistreats you.

How much of a shitty hivemind-following braindead autismo do you need to be to stop using something just because """we""" (i.e. some irrelevant imageboard full of other autismos like myself) hate it? If you want to know whether to use it, you read these arguments, you compare them to your own value system and adjust accordingly.
And if you try this shit for a week and find it kind of hard (how the fuck is it even hard, DDG is a great engine and you should just run your own email like any sensible person does), your reaction is what? Just coming back to this same imageboard complaining how a boycott was ~~difficult~~ (oh god no!!!) and seeking validation for giving up at the first sign of a challenge.

As for the answer to your question: No we still hate Google, they're still a greedy company that treats its users like shit and wants to squeeze every little bit of marketable personal information out of them. If this is something that actually matters to (You) then you should stop using them. Otherwise you can be a content little sheep that abandons any kind of principles for the soft embrace of convenience. Not that it would surprise me that you'd choose that, so you're so obsessed with groupthink that you make an opening post this stupid and spineless in the first place. Maybe you need a different group to think along with, one that uses a little less nuance and has easier ideas, such as "google is your friend". Yes, I think that would suit you.

We friends again Sup Forums?

>stop using google
>just use these 10 companies that are probably the same or worse
It's just Sup Forums retards upset about muh SJW boogeyman
Don't listen to Sup Forums advice ever

>firing James Damore with impunity, despite all the bellyaching in their echo chambers
>getting exposed as white ISIS
>getting booted off GoDaddy
>getting BTFO by Google the second time this week (pic rel)
>being betrayed by their God-Emperor a couple of hours ago
I think they've admitted defeat at this point.

Avoiding the botnet is up to the skill, time, and diligence of the person. Many people fall to the botnet because they think putting in effort is "really stupid."

Who
/adnauseum/
In hee

google was sold to india like microsoft and other big name tech companies from america which were past their prime. google isnt even profitable

so they decided to whore themselves out to the political cycle and made big promises about being able to control people not realizing that after 1960 in america it started becoming more difficult to control people through the news and in the last 10 years almost impossible

europe is suing them not because of search results not showing up on the front page but because the EU was very invested in the idea of a female president in america. not sure what their recent obsession with all that is but the EU has been pushing women in politics for years now

its not that google isnt a train wreck its that it was a financial train wreck and america sold it off to get the last bit of money out of it by selling it that caused the more recent wave of bullshit ober the past year specifically

"Everything we want.
Everything we hope.
Everything we’d like.
Everything we wish we knew about is in the search box and they own it.

There is a search box and they own it and we put our dreams in it and they eat them!
They tell us who we are, right back. "If you liked that, you’ll love this!" and we do."
- eben moglen.

Hating google has nothing to do with some memester who got fired.
I hate google because they are an enemy to individual thought.

Of course we do.
Try and stop using Google.
It's a challenge.

i hate them. i use searx.org to proxy search and switched from gmail to mail.com for my normie account. once a viable android / ios competitor emerges i will be totally free from jewgle.

who in the fuck would expect Trump to go 1488? lmao you take /po/ too seriously kiddo

Fuck you google, I switched now to FF, added redundancy to my mailserver and transferred my Gmail, switched to Qwant / searx.me

Fuck google

Nobody cares about your preferences.

I stopped using any Google shit, but I'm not making such a big fuss about it.

Who the fuck is 'we'? Make your own opinions, retard.

I've been using DDG for like almost three years now holy shit.

And Firefox forever.

Yeah fuck Google.

I must admit I got disillusioned this week, it feels like every side is corrupt, stupid and probably entirely fake with no actual substance just a bunch of cawing crows hoping for scraps of attention.Trump only did that BTW because his literally ENTIRE staff went on hand and knee begging him with tears in their eyes to disavow specific groups before his entire party decided to use 25th amendment on him. I don't really blame Trump. I blame everyone else.

I do admit defeat and now am a radical centrist who honestly am only voting 2018 so I can defeat my senators who betrayed Trump and don't care if they are Dems (dont want to reveal my state).

I can't understand anyone who truly is in any movement at this point.

This is an interesting post, I think there is truth too it, youtube is a serious issue for them.

>I can't understand anyone
if you think the alt-right along with democrats and republicans are the only options then I can see how you wouldn't understand anyone being in a movement.

The Libertarian movement is the only way to get corruption out of government and make a fair and ethical system we can believe in. Ron Paul is pretty much the mouthpiece of it.

so kindly of google to integrate people with mental illnesses in their workforce

Are you really celebrating that some guy got fired for disagreeing in an echo chamber?

That was difficult to stomach.

>using Yacy for search
>using Open Street Maps for Google maps
>etc
There is no need to use products of some corporation with a big server where they store all your data. It's 2017 already, lets make a decentrilized (p2p) and open web a thing. The more people use these services (like Yacy) the better and faster they become.

I just switched to protonmail. End-to-end encryption, bitch.

You can't complain about Windows 10 whilst using Google products, It's out-right hypocrisy.

Good goy!