How's Serbia going to feel about joining the EU?

How's Serbia going to feel about joining the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/05/03/prosecutor-shkreli-may-be-slapped-with-new-charges.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Serbia
>joining the EU
100 WAT

Do we really need poorfags in the organisation? Especially now after Brexit exists a serious risk that Poland could take less money. I think that we should stop process of enlarging EU and invest all money we have in country that really has a chance to become first sorld in next decades which is Poland. Besides Serbia is a soviet country, everybody there is pro-Russian. They would be fifth column of Kremlin

first world*

>give more money bls
>t. Bolan
Every time

t. polish intellectual

We should think about enlargement of NATO instead. But also carefully. We should avoid taking to NATO such countries like Greece that cant decide if they want to lick your ass or Russian one.

Where did i say smth wrong? You niggers are pro-Russian like fuck and additionaly feel hatred for USA because of NATO bombardment of 1999. It would be a huge mistake to take to EU such a russian and antiamerican asslicker. We already have too many antiamerican countries in EU, f.e. Germany ;)

How about Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Albania? Do they even have a chance?

Which country should we adopt into NATO next?
Besides Polan

No. They are too poor and it would cost too much to take them in, it could destabilize organisation even further. As i said: process of enlarging of EU should be stopped after Brexit and now we should focus on making EU stronger and more stable.

Poland is already in NATO, you fucking idiot. Did you forget?

Isn't Bolen the most pro-American country in Europe? I was in Wroclaw in March and people reacted well to my horrible Polish.
> EU should be stopped after Brexit and now we should focus on making EU stronger and more stable.
I agree with that!

Poles loved only two things in history to level of naivity: Napoleon and USA because both these entities were protecting Poland from Russia and Germany at the same time.

Based Poland. We should give you the same kind of money we give the Jews.

No, we won't join that cancerous union, we're not cucked like polish cocksuckers or croatian bootlickers.

You don't want EU ? Poland loves it.

Based. We love you too Poland!
Kosovo je Srbija

EU money*

You wont join anyway, because nobody is going to let you in, calm down your asscheeks

But think of the possibilities! You could be a Trojan Horse. A double Agent, like the British were for the Americans, capable of influencing and disturbing NATO/EU decision-making from inside.

Poland is a trojan horse of USA in Europe. What would we need a Russian trojan horse for? We already have Greece and Hungary.

We know what that means, bulding roads so their companies could reach every part of the country for stealing national resources. Fuck eu.

They are pushing us to pay for the adriatic highway, from our Nis to Tirana, across Pristina. Hopefully our corrupt eucuck politicians will steal that money and works wont start.

Fat chance. Albania or Turkey rather deserve that more.

The serbs will find a way to destroy europe once again, dont you worry

Poland is a pathetic buffer state and a pawn. Better calm down your lame antirussian hysteria or you'll be wiped from the face of the earth, this is no 1939. anymore, they can do it now.

we dont wanna join the antiserbian union where they tolerate croatian nazism, albanian terrorism and bosnian fundamentalism against ourselves, politicians are trying to drag us in, but when the time comes we are going to stop the "european way" in blood

Being wiped out by the Russian aint the worst thing that could happen if we compared it with russian occupation f.e. They are not naturalborn killers but parasites, especially today when they are dependent on money that we pay for their oil and gas.

There are American troops stationed in Poland constantly so that if Putin decides to take back Poland for the hundredth time he will enter a war with US.

You will stop shit poorfag, because you will never get membership. You will be rotting in your corrupted country and the only influence you ever experience will be Russian one.

>France

m-maghrebis again

>Do we really need poorfags in the organisation?

Apparently yes Polan

Haha, this graph shows that Poland with 38 mln population takes less money that pro-Russian indebted Greece with 10 mln population. Thank you very fucking much!

>taking handouts at all
Your country is all welfare queens

Serbs are cool people.

Think about it, their the only nation which destroyed USA.

> t. Russian expat

>t: Shlomo Grabovski

Albania yes because they have a small population and are in Europe but no way in hell will turkey ever get in. The EU can't handle 80 million new people and a quarter of which or cancer-tier Kurds who migrate everywhere like gypsies. Also sharing a border with the middle-East will lead to destabilization of Europe.

> t. German nazi antisemite

albanians are 10% of immigrants but 40% crime here in germany, they litteraly dont want to be humans.

>here in germany

you mean everywhere in Europe

EU would never let Turkey in just because they do everything in their power to stop the creation of a Kurdish state.

Serbia will similarly never get in because they are violent and would kill any brown people dumb enough to migrate to Serbia.

aaah now i am naziiii

how can you be against serbs ? they fought, muslim terrorist bosniaks and albanias and facist croats, both hate jews and slavics christians.

makes now sense what you say.

at least some turks work here, they are also for conquering europe.

i was just saying, they are hated everywhere, because they go against everything human.

cnbc.com/2016/05/03/prosecutor-shkreli-may-be-slapped-with-new-charges.html

>t. Djorde Markovic

>EU would never let Turkey in just because they do everything in their power to stop the creation of a Kurdish state.

Nah, turkey is basicly anti human regardless of kurds or not. They have no democracy, no human rights, they only pretend to be nice to subvert and conquer via immigration. Not all turks, but majority wants to conquer europe and create turkish super state. Most turks i talked to hate USA aswell, but they needed to join to be stronger.

iam not a serb

i never got why western people hate on serbs

if u a jew and hate chrisitans i understand, but maby all those flags are just abduls.

Western people hate Serbs because the west is completely cucked

>le Serbs are ebil racists xD

literal mediaplay in action