The "United" states of America

>The "United" states of America

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/nh/crime/
wspolczesna.pl/wiadomosci/region/art/4943899,policja-liczba-przestepstw-w-duzych-miastach-regionu-maleje-najbezpieczniejszy-bialystok,id,t.html
statystyka.policja.pl/st/ogolne-statystyki/47682,Postepowania-wszczete-przestepstwa-stwierdzone-i-wykrywalnosc-w-latach-1999-2015.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Michigan so high?

is that the state that detroit is in?

What happens in south Portugal?

Detroit

Yes and a bunch of other ghetto trash cities such as Pontiac, Flint, Highland Park, Muskegon Heights, Jackson

>live in new hampshire
>dont need a permit to buy a gun
>dont need a permit to carry a gun
>still lowest crime rate in the union

how do euros live with themselves

7 is already black? What the fug

yo frenchbros why is corsica so fucked?

Mafia.

>lowest crime rate in the union
>28643 crimes/year with the population of about 13 mil, which is around 2.2/1k
>in my city it's 1.9/1k

Yeah I should've said violent crime rate. We have a lot of drug addicts here

>be American
>get shot

In New Hampshire violent crime rate is 1.96/1k
In my city (Białystok) it's a little under 1/1k, it seems like most common crimes commited are petty theft, internet fraud and taking part in a brawl.
Also I fucked up the previous stat, both numbers should be multiplied by 10

Why are you comparing a state to a city?

Where are you getting these numbers?

>same murder rate as in america

USA and Russia are a match made in heaven

I'm just comparing a region to another region

New Hampshire:
neighborhoodscout.com/nh/crime/
Białystok:
wspolczesna.pl/wiadomosci/region/art/4943899,policja-liczba-przestepstw-w-duzych-miastach-regionu-maleje-najbezpieczniejszy-bialystok,id,t.html
statystyka.policja.pl/st/ogolne-statystyki/47682,Postepowania-wszczete-przestepstwa-stwierdzone-i-wykrywalnosc-w-latach-1999-2015.html

are homicides national news in your country?
>poonisia
>yes

>russians are nigger tier
wew

>I'm just comparing a region to another region
NH is about 5 times the population of that city and that is the lowest crime rate city in poland by a pretty large margin

US population ~330 million
PL population ~38 million

New Hampshire population: 1.3 million
Białystok population: 0.3 million

I think the comparison is fair desu.
Also I'm quite sure there are many other places in both Poland and EU where the violent crime rates are lower than NH.
I mean, I'm sure it made you proud when you heard on TV that your state is safer than anywhere in the EU (I assume), but you have to realize that news outlets aren't always 100% honest, especially when they know that they can get away with it.

meant to quote

If you wanted an accurate representation you would have picked some place like Lodz or even Warsaw.

You chose to cherry pick one outlying city to compare to a literal state. If you think a city is comparable to a state I fear for the future of your country.

>if you wanted a better comparison, you should've picked another city that would suit my agenda better
ok.
Białystok is the capital of Podlaskie, 11th largest city in Poland, New Hampshire is 41st state in terms of population. If you want, you can outline a 300k region in your state that would have violent crime rate at 1/1k level, but I think that taking overall population into consideration, the comparison that I made was more than fair.

Just seems kind of weird that you moved the goal posts all the way to city size instead of state.

Regardless I can go and buy a pistol or rifle from any store and carry it around freely any time I want without a permit. And despite this my state had less than 12 murders last year

I never moved the goal posts though. You implied that your state has the lowest crime than anywhere in the union, I just informed you about one region where that's not the case.
Also good for you, I'm not one of these folks who're all like "we don't have guns, so you should ban them too". Our approach to gun control works for us, yours clearly works for you. It's all good.

>I just informed you about one region where that's not the case.
The union was referring to the states bub.

Also you would have to provide a state of the EU instead of a single city. I could probably past together the right regions to have a lower crime rate, but it would achieve nothing because you're no longer comparing states, but cities at that point and you lose the entire purpose of the discussion to begin with.

Would your next logical step then be to compare blocks?

>homicide
>guns
Nice try user, hammers are the real killers.

>The union was referring to the states
I fucked up, sorry about that then.

I still stand by my comparison though. You have to realize that the US as a country is "built" differently than the european countries in terms of how the population is spread out. That makes the comparison of a relatively big Polish city with its agglomeration to a small, relatively dense state in the US pretty fair.

>crimemerica
>killtugal
>Albadia

>That makes the comparison of a relatively big Polish city with its agglomeration to a small, relatively dense state in the US pretty fair.
I mean if they are similar population sure

Considering that the Polish population is like 9 times lower than the US, Białystok has a higher population in a country-wide scale in comparison.

Why is that relevant

>calabria
>albania
>montenegro

I dont hate terroni people nor the adriatic slavs, but I guess this map could be quite accurate over its definitions of levels of violence. Yeah, brazil is shit too, and I'm not brazilian before you guys start saying shit about me over this comment. Those places have good people but they can get quite violent. It is a shame, once they have wonderful beaches and great food

alpha countries:
USA
Russia
Finland
Albania

Bitches:
The Rest

Because cherrypicking a 1.3 million region in a country of 320 million is not the same as cherrypicking a 1.3 million region in a country of 38 million.

>Because cherrypicking a 1.3 million region
It's a state, it's not like I picked a county or even a group of counties. It is a state.

it's a state that's a home to 0.4% of US population, I picked a city that has 0.75% of Polish population. If you don't think it's a fair comparison, then I think we'll have to agree to disagree.
I'm off, have a nice day.

>I picked a city that has 0.75% of Polish population
You still haven't said how the USAs population is relevant when comparing states.

Following your logic I could end by saying there has never been a murder on my street and that you should find a 1/5th of a street in poland that can say the same.

Let me explain.There is this thing called "Gjakmarrja" in Albania. I's basically revenge, if someone offends your honor you are supposed to kill them.That's their custom. There are a lot of albanians living in Montenegro as well.

alberto barbosa?

Why would populations matter?

His real fuck up is, that cities usually actually have a much higher crime rate, therefore it's even more embarassing for New Hampshire

>german banter

Look at barbarian Russians.

>whitest region of UK has more homicides
>eastern europe, the most homogeneous white societies on earth, have homicide through the roof

can we stop the "nonwhites are criminals" meme now?

>whitest parts of the USA are have the lowest homicide rates

no

>killonia

>Calabria
every time

Corsica stronk

Interesting, must be like omerta' for the guys down south in italy.
Guess this explains the calabria thing along the other slavic countries.

Why do they have to stand out on every one of these maps

>corsica higher than naples

I agree.
given the right circumstances, timing and tradgedy anyone can be a criminal. my neighborhood in the 90s, I literally didn't know anyone who wasn't in some sort of illegal thing.