Anglo Canada = No culture

Yes folks. Canada pretty much is shit-tier on the cultural front. IE, we have none to speak of.

Let's first make a distinction, we have Anglo Canada and French Canada. All the cultural stereotypes and things Canada is known for is due in large part to French Canada, not majority Anglo Canada.

>Maple Syrup: French Canadians
>HOCKEY; French Canadians
>Fur trapping; French Canadians
>Lumberjacks; French Canadians
>Cottaging; nope not Anglos, French Canadian culture
>canoeing; natives indians

Anglo Canada has nothing of it's own, and that's why immigrants have an easier time integrating in Anglo Canada than French Canada or Europe; because we have no culture to push back theirs. That is why Anglo Canada is becoming less and less white. That is why you'll see a Chinese restaurant on every street corner...because we have no culture to hold back the hordes.

Hell, the US has more culture than Anglo-Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuL_euRslTc
youtube.com/watch?v=b8RY-8b3QIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Canadian bacon; no one actually knows where it originated from but it certainly wasn't in Anglo canada

kill all anglos

Hey, you're visiting Canada and taking advantage of the leaf flag to shit on Sup Forums too? We got 'em goid bro

Its Jambon fumé, I think, I don't even know what Canadian bacon is, its some American meme from 200 years ago

>none of these things are uniquely canadian

nooo delet this...

some of these were more indian but yes i agree, anglos have no culture

Delet this post Pierre.

What are you talking about, no culture. Fucking boohoo. Sort that complex out.
t. dad

>Canadian stereotype of being a peaceful nation; French Canadian PM's doing

Harper of course threw that all away in favour of being more American in approach.

We have no culture apart from French Canadian culture.

at least brits are known for drinking tea and shit and having a posh accent

what are anglo canadians known for besides "being polite" which is a meme

I miss Rob shenanigans

>Tim Hortons; coffee and donut culture isn't Anglo Canadian

Fucking lel we suck

Heading down the Danforth

Fucking Australia and NZ have their own cultures while Anglo-Canada is pretty much the dumping ground of world trash.

You own in comedy and music. Straya has nothing on either front.

>Hockey

>British soldiers and immigrants to Canada and the United States brought their stick-and-ball games with them and played them on the ice and snow of winter. In 1825, John Franklin wrote "The game of hockey played on the ice was the morning sport" on Great Bear Lake during one of his Arctic expeditions.

How is Ice Hockey only a French Canadian thing?

We still have trailer park boys.

We're the engine behind American culture

when you do things right... people won't be sure you done anything at all ;)

Just for laughs is filmed in Montreal. Music is American influenced.

Chups is basically old England pacific. Straya is that wayward brother of yours. He's a big strong insane cunt now but, he respects family.

>The contemporary sport of ice hockey was developed in Canada, most notably in Montreal, where the first indoor hockey game was played on March 3, 1875.

Once again like "Canadian" Bacon, Hockey was not created in Anglo-Canada or by Anglos.

And Kids in the Hall?

Cottaging is English, as in it's a practice originated from England. The French, least of all French-Canadians, have never had anything to do with it. Lumberjacks likewise have nothing at all to do with the French; the term 'lumberjack' was coined in Cobourg, Ontario, and all of the cultural associations with lumberjacks (such as the red plaid outfits) are a result of the American interpretations of Anglophone Canadians. They were imagined as all wearing red because Canada was a part of the British Empire, which was traditionally associated with the colour red, and because of the red uniforms of the RCMP (another Anglophone creation). Ice hockey originated in Quebec, a primarily Francophone province, but was first played and standardized at McGill—an English-speaking university founded by and for Anglophone Canadians.

Fur trapping, maple syrup and canoeing are all originally Aboriginal. The French could be said to have popularized fur trapping and maple syrup, though, and facilitated the introduction of both to the British. Of the three, maple syrup is the closest to being French-Canadian, as the Aboriginals never really refined its production, and the whole sugar shack thing (which is now closely associated with maple syrup) is of French extraction.

tl;dr you're wrong

We are subhumans with no culture whatsoever, apart from French Canadian culture.

You're like America's Austria. Barely distinguishable, but I'm sure there's some differences

Jesus.
Lads feeling crook. Go easy cunt.

You just seem like an angry French Canadian troll to me.

There's an infamous Quebecois shitposter who used to go on nightly tirades complaining about how any Anglophone driving instructor had failed him on his driver's test. "Driver's License Guy" was his name I think. Could be OP?

typical anglo who thinks there can only be one french-canadian poster

You write the same way he did. You make the same bottom-tier threads, spreading objectively wrong drivel. I'd put as much money on you being Driver's License Guy as I did on Brock Lesnar winning UFC 200.

Did you ever end up passing the test?

lol what

to be honest i really don't know what you're talking about

If Quebec is so great why isn't it a country?

This is like saying football was invented by the japanese because they used to play a sport similar to it 2000 years ago.

Well, it is very likely. There was a Canadian, who went by the name 'Quebec'. He used make daily threads about the British Empire and how Anglo Canadians are worthless scum.

because you have to beg us to stay despite wanting us out

I thought I was :/

did i insult the brits once in this thread?

i said they had more culture than anglo canada

What a horrible band.
youtube.com/watch?v=QuL_euRslTc

Rush is overrated as fuck.

Man's never been to the 6 eh... Tings popping out here... Snow plowing wasteman stay in your lane senpai

Neil Young is still Canada's best contribution to music

I pnly like one song. I know he's great and I feel bad for it.

Shame he's such an asshole. Some amazing songs, though.

Lots of good Canadian choices for music.

Legit curious if NZ has anyone like that?

Clearly you weren't born to be wild.

BASED QUEBEC

A wild Froglad appears.

One of you cunts said you couldn't understand a word of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=b8RY-8b3QIM

>did i insult the brits once
In this thread? No, I never implied that and I don't care. This thread is about you insulting your fellow Canadians with your insular arrogance.

>implying everyone who lives in canada isn't arrogant as fuck

if you left you'd be latin american tier desu

I don't speak the language but it's outstanding.

they were most likely parisian french, pure scum if you ask me

they always act like they don't understand us and are really smug about it

Always be arrogant.
Keep Kbec as it was.

/brit/ is up las. Come on in.

They're more like our Belgium when you account for the French minority.

yeah, but Belgium is a non country

So is canada

BASED quebec will endure

you forgot basketball