What addons will you miss when Firefox makes its final transformation into a Chrome clone?

What addons will you miss when Firefox makes its final transformation into a Chrome clone?

My RAM space

The only extension I'm using that won't work is vimperator. I'll probably just wait until it's compatible before upgrading.

Google Spreadsheets

ublock origin and greasemonkey.

uBlock Origin is ready working in 57 and there are alternatives to Greasemonkey that are currently webextensions.

>chrome clone
They're doing it to survive

Who says I'm going to upgrade to that mess?

Cookie Controller, I've found replacements for everything else

I cant install ublock in 57.

This. Proper extensibility is a liability to normies that lack common sense and can't tell a useful program from malware.

almost all of them.

At least coincidence detector will work. Da jooz cannot hide behind web extensions.

none. all add-ons i use will be, or already have been converted to webExtensions.

Go to uBlock Origin on github. Instructions are there.

>update firefox
>extensions not supported for this version
Don't see a difference.

Tab groups

Watch with mpv or the various similar addons I've made for my scrips based on it.

>What addons will you miss when Firefox makes its final transformation into a Chrome clone?
I assume I'll not make this transformation in lockstep if there is any extension missing, but instead dodge to a fork or whatever.

Thanks

Private Tabs

Install the dev channel at the bottom of the page

Nice. I won't have to miss them then.
Cuz I sure as fuck ain't switching to chrome botnet.

Self destructing cookies

try Cookie AutoDelete

Doesn't clear localStorage. Webextensions do not have an API for that.

>not switching to pale moon

DTA and TabMixPlus, also WE version of Rikaichan seems dead.

none of them because palemoon exists and is essentially Firefox: Not Retarded Edition.

My addons have already been ported and are working great, and we're still in pre-alpha

>mfw people think the sky is falling and it really isn't

I'll just be using Waterfox. And hoping that Brave introduces Tree Style Tabs.

Those look really good

TabMixPlus
Classic Theme Restorer
Various different downloader addons to get full albums off of SoundCloud and what not
GreaseMonkey (is "converting" to webextentions, but is getting gutted in the process. Shit like Pixiv++ likely will not work anymore)