Hola putos. July 9th was my birthday and I spent it all alone without anyone...

Hola putos. July 9th was my birthday and I spent it all alone without anyone. I spent it drinking rum and chain smoking to death while all over the world niggers, shitskins, and kikes were ravaging the world and cucking the western civilization to death while I watched helplessly. 25 years have gone by and nothing has changed or has my life improved in any way. I came to this piece of shit commonwealth soviet sorry excuse-of-a-country when I was 6 years old and from there I integrated and worked so fucking hard. Not once have my family and I EVER begged for government welfare or lived on benefits or expected other to dickfeed me. We worked hard and stayed optimistic while NEVER EVER complaining about out situation or our hardship. In return all i got was nothing. I worked hard and try to assimulate within this pathetic society only to get spat on and be put on the bottom so niggers, faggots, akbars, and other lazy liberal left-wing cunts can take it all away and be put on the top while hard-wokring people like me are squashed into the bottom. All I can say at this point is Fuck you Chinadastan and fuck you liberal left-wing cucksuckers. Every moment of my pathetic life passes by I wish for more mass shootings, and murders towards you liberal faggots and I truely hope ONE DAY someone so great like Hitler will come and cleanse this faggot world of cucks and faggots.

Happuy birthbay to me and death to Isreal and all homofaggots. I pray for the death of all leftist cunts and race traitor fags.

Oh by the way, Nanjing Massacre of 1937-38 is my favorite day in history. I fap vigorously knowing that all those jap soldiers raped and massacred all those chink monkeys. Fucking kek.

Happy birthday dude.

Hope you found some happiness on your birthday anyway. 25 is a cool milestone, half a century is a long journey you've got through.

Thanks Estonian guy. You're the first real human who congratulated me. I have high respect towards Estonians for their conservative racially homogeneous society. Thanks senpai.

meant quarter of a century* sorry. but here's to making it to a half century happily regardless

Fuck, you are a horrible person.
Have you tried not being a dick?

Shut up you dirty kike. I pray to all gods every kike faggot is butchered to death. Fuck you kike you ruined my life and you destroyed America.

Gracias hermano. Me gustas mexicanos y ustedeas no son tan malos.

Stupid faggotass anglo cunt. I worked hard trying to fit in into your pathetic non-country society and all you liberal cunts gave me was nothing. You faggots kiss niggers and muslim asses and yet when a non-shitskin immigrant like me worm hard you spit on my face and steal everything from me. I truely hope one day America invades and annexes this pathetic soviety-like country, Fuck you anglo-cunt.

It's not your fault

No its not you kike. Its your fault and the sins of your people. I would give up 1/3 of my income just so I can massacre you tucan-nosed creatures. Hitler didnt kill enough of your people. If only the good guys did won WWII

Did your mother call you on your birthday?

You're a sad soul

Happy birthday user. I a bit too late but I hope you're feeling alright.

Get a Korean FOB girlfriend.

Who are worse for you, chinks, japs or Koreans?

happy birthday user
i understand why you're butthurt
personally i'm more passive aggressive about it but this sums up my opinion about everything quite well

kek mine was on the 8th

>Get a Korean FOB girlfriend.
FOB cunts hate me cause im not gook enough and yet they cukc themselves to foreigners. fucking liberal brainwashed cunts.

Thanks deuchefag.

You guys need to put Le Pen into in power NOW.

I swear every sad bastard I know is born in July. The only cocksucker whose born in July and isnt miserable is Tom Hank.

you need to get off the internet

Happy birthday senpai, btw are you canadian born?

then go to Thailand and fuck some sluts

cool blog bro! its so cool that you keep us all up-to-date with your mundane faggotry. dont forget to keep blaming society for your shortcomings!