Why did the Germans consider themselves the masterrace they lived in mud huts when the Romans were actually building a...

Why did the Germans consider themselves the masterrace they lived in mud huts when the Romans were actually building a great civilization.

maybe because the great civilization got BTFO by a bunch of people living in mud huts?

not an argument

they let you stay in their empire and you destroyed it from the inside
2000 years later germans scream rapefugees

This isn't true about all Germans. Some part of Germany were located in the Roman Empire.

>ambush a group of noble people who trusted you in the woods and violently kill them
>erect a statue in honor of this disgusting deed

Let me in on a secret: this whole Germanic Master Race thesis was retarded, classist shit made up by some fringe Frenchman that wasn't respected at all in his time. American slave owners and German babbies caught on to his conspiracy theory and started propagating it as fact.

Gobineau claimed that France had a Germanic upper class of Frankish descent and a Celtic lower class. He claimed this because he opposed the Republic and believed that if the two genepools should mix, France would become a mongrel nation on par with China.

It's based on a retarded "m-muh monarchy" elitism theory. The Germans ran with it because it was literally all they had after centuries of infighting and bumsniffing.

Southern Europeans even ridiculed Nordicism and designed some sort of Mediterraneanism, which declared the superiority of the Mediterranean race. This didn't become as popular because it never inspired A FUCKING GENOCIDE.

lol
what that supposed to be your defense? you were literally what mexicans are to us or what muslims are to europe

We were able to destroy their nice shit without having an advanced civilization.

Isn't that the ultimative prove.

Most Germanic tribes weren't ruled by the Romans. After their ass got kicked and they lost a hole army the Romans were to freighted to try it again.

''I'm the masterrace'' screams from people that were tribal barbarians just 1500 years ago were always funny.
Historicly the center of civilization changed several times (Messopotamia & Levant -> Southern Europe -> Central Europe) with China always being civilised.
People's that were once at the hight of civilization went down and former barbarians rose to prominence several times in history.
There are no master races, there are just political, economic and even just randomly generated circumstances that create history lead to this kind of thing.

You mean, we were invaded by an oppressive superpower, our people got killed for keeping their traditions and exploited just for the wealth of foreign people. Once there was a opportunity we hit back and hurt the tyrants as much as we could.

Fuck, I think I just developed sympathy for Islamic terrorism...

Honestly if the romans couldn't civilise the germans and the british, nobody else can. It's in their mind to be barbarian, it's their nature, like the scorpion and the frog, they just cannot change that and they will remain barbarian in their nature forever.

>that post

HAHAHA the meme is real. chill the fuck out muhammed. every barbarian wanted to be a roman. you were dirty fucks that didn't know what a bath was. you had no architecture, art, philosophy, engineering, writing, didn't take baths, were not united, basically peasants living in the mud. rome brought you civilization and you destroyed it by acting like subhuman monkeys. there is a reason you were called barbarians.

now that's what I call anger

He just said the truth though, Johann

They are disgusting, I know, thank you for understanding that

>It's a "germanic tribes destroyed the roman empire" episode again

War with Parthia, inflation, decaying society, fragmentation of power
Nuff' said

It's not about that, it's about Rome was at least a civilization, while these people who lived in the forest and in the island weren't

Germans are cunts and their women ugly.

Just think about the fact that what we call "Barbarians Invasion" they call it "People Migration"

Fuck you get around cunt.

the only rebuttal those people have is that at least germanic tribes were good enough to take down the Empire
Which is, in itself, bullshit
There is no shame in admitting germanic people were absolutely shit at the time, it's how the world rolls, now Rome is a shithole and Germanic countries rule the world. Mesopotamia has created nothing of value in the past millenia and is a wartorn shithole.
A great present doesn't imply a great future, and vice versa, trying to claim greatness from a time in which you rolled in mut is delusion

The whole med was a thriving center of cultures since 3200 bc, the same CANNOT be said about Central and Eastern Europe.

exactly dumbfuck
the point is that is no "master race" as it proves civilzation success is not tied to genetics and, apparently, this is extremely difficult for 90% of the retards of this planet to understand

germans are still filthy barbarians though

I don't understand why you'd call me dumbfuck and then agree with me 100% and propose the exact same proposition as me

cause 'murica

I am tired of discussing about that, since your knowledge apparently is based on memes, but I will still do it.

>mud huts
Germanic tribes simply had another lifestyle. They didn't build temples for their gods for example because they didn't want to lock their gods in.
They were in contact with their nature and environment.

Those "mud huts" (longhouses), which they were used to live in, were also comfy as fuck

>Why did the Germans consider themselves the masterrace
Well, it's the myth about Germanics.
Combative mentality, survival in rough environment, Furor Teutonicus, Varusschlacht (Battle of the Teutoburg Forest), Rome's greatest defeat, Arminius, Brothers Grimm, German romanticism, mysterious runes, etc.

Also Germanic were not ONE people, they were different tribes, reaching from lazy degenerates, over silent ghost-warriors, to noble lords. Not every Germanic tribe was stereotypical filthy, barbaric people.
You should read some books about that. Germania by Tacitus for example is pretty interesting.

>this trash mudhut with a fireplace INSIDE
africans also have a different lifestyle then lmao

you barbarians wanted to stop being dirty and wanted to be like romans. you wanted bath houses, to live surrounded by marble, wear cloth instead of leather and not shit where you sleep. just admit it at once.

Counterpoint:
We LITERALLY brought your empire.
Which makes you a LITERAL slave to an impoverished backwards african nation.

>krauties status now BTFO and rightful spanish property (not even clay)

that fucking barbarian nigger Arminius is to blame

Thats because in the real world we literally own you.

Christianity happened.

I remember this great time when we gave christians to lions.

Israel gets it

/thread

>Also Germanic were not ONE people, they were different tribes

I think that's the key here. Large scale public projects and standards typically require some large unifying force ... forcing people to do things.
Rome was so barbaric that they managed to unify it.

But his guy is equating building styles with civility.

>africans also have a different lifestyle then lmao
But they were not able to blow out the "most disciplined" army in the world.

>you wanted bath houses, to live surrounded by marble
Sounds good, but this is not the only thing the Roman empire was known for. The Roman legionaries and leaders were known for raping, killing, burning, conquering, kidnapping, etc.
The Romans thought everyone would be happy to live under their rule and didn't give a fuck about other people. Pretty much the original fascists.

And do not forget that the Roman Empire actually was a rip-off of the Greek civilisation.
Also Rome collapsed not only because of the invasion, but also because of contagion of homosexuality and effeminacy. Roman culture did lead to degeneration.

While the old Germanics threw cowards, faggots and degenerates into the swamp.

>wear cloth instead of leather
Germanics had cloth too, you faggot.

Please.
It was hundred of years of feeding people to lions and shit that eventually caught up with them.
The barbarians become strong under Christianity and created the modern western world.

Nobody cared about homosexuality before christianity. Even Vikings fucked each other in the ass

Because they largely retained independence and managed to develop their countries by their own, not by foreign powers. Contrary to Iberians and Gauls who are super proud that they were conquered by the Romans and turned into interracial breeding grounds for retired legionaries.

The thing with throwing gays into a swamp is mentioned by Tacitus...

>china

>civilized today

Good post

>under Christianity and created the modern western world
No
When they revived the Classical, so the European values.

look at the flag. you are responsible for its existence.

Jer er ikke en franskmann

>blow out the "most disciplined" army in the world
you caught them while traveling and ambushed them and backstabbed them in the back like cockroaches you are even though the romans treated your leaders as patricians

>raping
>killing
>burning
>conquering
>kidnapping

nothing you didn't do lmao

>romans
>homossexuality and effeminacy
HAHAHA shut the fuck up retard. they kicked out greek fighters out of their cities because naked men fighting was too gay for them. and since when does homosexuality lead to decay of an empire?

kill yourself barbarian

>Even Vikings
I am talking about the ancient Germanics. I am very, very, very sure it wasn't a common practice to fuck each other in the ass in Germanic regions.
Or do you know any historical writer who claimed that?

Ok

The most civilized part of Europe during the middle ages was Christian (Byzantium).

Horrible governance killed the Western Roman Empire, not Christianity.

Almost nobody wrote about faggots because it wasnt something worth writing about

>Byzantium
Byzantium was so heavily civilized because it was literally the only Greco-Roman place in Europe for such times

>you caught them while traveling
They were official occupiers and were on their way to fight Germanic rebels, you fucking idiot.

>nothing you didn't do lmao
Germanic tribes fought each other more than any other people.

>HAHAHA shut the fuck up retard. they kicked out greek fighters out of their cities because naked men fighting was too gay for them. and since when does homosexuality lead to decay of an empire?
Open up a history book.

This is why I hate Americans. Constantly talking shit.

Then you formed the """H""" """R""" """E""", destroyed by...us

Are we honorary Jurmanik ?

>being this ignorant

Germans have a strange inferiority complex

HRE had a thousand years of existence, with its power varying with time (fuck Protestantism), not to mention you also got btfo in some occasions.

Battle of Pavia never 5get

this is kinda true and we always find things to complain about... napoleon did nuthin wrong

congrats you won the battle in the most disgusting way possible

>Germanic tribes fought each other more than any other people.
again, is this supposed to be your defense? it just proves you did exact the same thing romans did but to each other and that you had no union. and you didn't rape and pillage each other either? hahahah what a fucking joke. you really have no way to defend your bullshit.

tell me the book that says that being homo makes an empire fall you nazi prick
the greeks took dicking all day long and they influenced the culture you live by nowdays you barbarian rat

>congrats you won the battle in the most disgusting way possible
>American flag
You know, I'm quite certain you're being serious there

A military leader, who doesn't take advantage of the own territory would be a a fucking idiot.

Are you realising Romans actually tried to conquer us? This happened in our lands.

>A military leader, who doesn't take advantage of the own territory

change "territory" by "trust" and we can talk

hue the fuck out of here. humans are talking

>congrats you won the battle in the most disgusting way possible

come on now

excuse me, the what of what of what?

also you should be thankful for italy "conquering" you. all you had to do was to pay tributes and receive civilization and unity in return. written language, culture, arts, philosophy, engineering and so on. nothing you have ever dreamed of, barbarian.

>there are people here defending arminius the rat
you do know that after germanicus kicked his ass his own germans assassinated him right?

based italy

China is a top down country. The average citizen isn't civilized for shit.
The "great leaders" are somewhat civilized, but living among its citizens has taken a toll on them.

>While the old Germanics threw cowards, faggots and degenerates into the swamp.
doesn't this make arabs the masterrace?
>be christians
>come to nearly secular rome
>want a christian state
>hahahano.jpg
>try to fuck with the romans
>reality ensues
>ohnoeswearepersecuted.jpg
>christian emperor takes the throne
>declares christianity state religion and bans other religions.spreading christianity
>rome explodes cuz of christian state religion
yeah Christianity is the one true faith

Because germans are beautiful and intelligent and have a beuautiful language, we italians would be up there with them if our ancestors werent raped by moors and other shitskins making us dumb lazy mongrels.

that one empire most of country was part of at some point in time

oh you mean the secular germanic confederation?

In spite of all the propaganda of Roman historians, Germanicus' campaign didn't substantially weaken Arminius. He wouldn't have been able to beat Morbod just one year later if this was the case. The murder of Arminius had nothing to do with Germanicus' campaign.

You probably also think that the Iberians should be really thankful to the Arabs for conquering them, right?

as if tacitus would make propaganda in favour of the romans

nope

i don't see anything

Yeah. Compared to what Germanicus actually achieved, he doesn't really deserve the hype

Kys retard รจ

>Things that never happened: The Post
Okay Mahmud, but I only forgive you because you were good colony before meme allies took you away

what did i say wrong

Spaniards defeated us, sometimes, yea

But the """HRE""" was our punching bag

Ok germans i'll let you in o a secret...
The Roman Empire didn't crumble because the forrestniggers invaded.
The forrestniggers invaded because the empire was falling.
You were just scavangers

why are you insulting someone who agrees with you?

uncivilized af

>be muslim ooga booga
>get colonized by superior christian nations

?

Germanic martial prowess destroyed the Roman Empire despite having extremely primitive technology.

Get off your proxy, Hans. I know you love to do this autistic shit.

This.

>Germanic martial prowess destroyed the Roman Empire despite having extremely primitive technology.
>swords and chainmail
>primitive
it's what everyone used

Germany is only place where Romans was fucked.

Germany didn't exist up to 1871

Okay, my Sarmatian friend.

Faggot backstabber who would've never stood a chance in a proper battle.

Stay mad.

You had to have that lifestyle just to survive the winters up here.. Africans live in fertile paradises compared to the origins of the Germanics.

It's true though. It was an unexpected ambush because he betrayed the people who trusted him. The Romans weren't prepared. He got fucked by Germanicus later and then assassinated by his own people.

>lions and tigers together

Don't they hate each other?

Yeah, I'd like a source on that.

He won, and the poo skins never tried to invade it again.

the end

Regular chinese people still shit on the streets like pajeets and live in shithole apartment complexes.
Traffic lights and signs are mere suggestions to their drivers, and it's cheaper to outright kill someone instead of just hurting them because of retarded laws.
They generate garbage and pollute out the asshole because "muh industry".

But China has also philosophy, Confucionism is very important even nowadays, even the president mentions him, while none european politician mentions anything about philosophy. It's also true that there are a lot of contrasts because after all it's still the 3rd world. And they don't fucking shit on the streets, and as for the buildings, there are commieblocks but there are also modern new buildings, they are still developing. And they know poverty is a problem, unlike in Europe, where they just ignore poverty and do as if it doesn't exist.