Not a programmer or some shit like that, am using this for a decay and never ever had a problem...

Not a programmer or some shit like that, am using this for a decay and never ever had a problem. It's old and stuff but I can do whatever I need to and it's conformable to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/registry-hack-enables-continued-updates-for-windows-xp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck *decade

nice blog

Just wait for Wannacry 2: No-more-killswitch Boogaloo

Enjoy not getting any new browser updates, i guess

Duno man didn't touch me, and I assume it won't.

oh god that's awful!

Well Pajeet, the problem is that it's no longer maintained meaning they don't fix security holes.

As long as you don't connect to the internet you're probably fine.
But else you really shouldn't use it anymore, for your own safety and to stop the botnet from growing and infecting even more computers.

> as you don't connect to the internet
Well, as you can see, I am and also use it regularly. But like I said, never had a problem,maybe I use it with great caution, maybe just lucky, maybe just live in a shitty country that no one cares, who knows.Also I keep all the important stuff on USB chips.
>it's no longer maintained meaning they don't fix security holes.
Yeah, that's probably the only real issue and I feel that I will need to change it soon. Still, xp works fine to me to this day.
I kinda feel like an old fart, but new windows series are lame-ass and installing Arch or other GNU just to brag over the internet imho is worthless.

No decay is right in this context

It's windows, therefore its trash.
Also its a worse 2000.

It will be, when your websites break

>I'm 16, therefore giving no valid argument must be cool
>when
Why Sup Forums like this word so much

I recently added Ubuntu 16.04 and i use it next to Windows xp (dual booting system). If your computer isn't too rubbish you should try it since its free and you can even remove xp if you liked it.

Why aren't you using UNIX? I've been using it for 40 years and never ever had a problem. It's old and shit but I can do whatever I need to and it's comfortable for me.

ReactOS is entirely compatible with it and open source. Why not use that instead.

Also ReactOS is still supported and actually receives security updates as opposed to windows XP

OP, that is the best operating system of all time.

>entirely compatible
>No visual styles
I like Luna :^)

I know several people who still use XP semi-regularly. If it works, why upgrade? Also side rant here: why the fuck do no browsers support XP anymore? Chrome dropped it years ago, Firefox dropped it just recently, and Opera, fucking Opera, the browser that built its reputation on legacy software support, is dropping XP support as well. What the fuck? I know it's old and all but it still has a large install base.

Works great in a vm offline. Needs a shared folder though but you can probably figure that out if you can manage to hold out on xp for so long. With a linux host you get firefox and other file management options. You can always put in the xp cd is you want to do windows disk management.

inb4 windows sucks/linux sucks: Use it all.

most browsers are based on chromium so maybe thats why.

vms are for poorfags and boring normies. everything is always better and comfier on real hardware.

That's why I'm using SeaMonkey right now.

t. XP SP3, running on a Athlon XP2200+@1,5GHz/1,5GB ram

>longer maintained meaning they don't fix security holes.
It is still maintained. The POSready2009 registry trick will get you security updates till 2019. The updates have been compared to the custom support ones and they are found to be the same other than the name so they are fine for regular XP.

zdnet.com/article/registry-hack-enables-continued-updates-for-windows-xp/

Can you install GPU drivers of any kind yet?

I have never been able to get ReactOS to run on anything other than a VM. It's still a wet sloppy shit and needs lots of work.

>Also side rant here: why the fuck do no browsers support XP anymore?
Are you seriously asking why software developers don't cater to people running an almost 20 year old operating system? Do you know how insane you sound?

where can I get the apk for this version of faceapp, before they removed these awesome racist face changes?