Researchers use Macbook Pros(not Airs you fucking sperg, stop posting that photo) for their incredible displays

>Researchers use Macbook Pros(not Airs you fucking sperg, stop posting that photo) for their incredible displays
>Software Developers use Macbook Pros for their portability and Unix-like operating system + build quality + display. If you create software all day, might as well do it on a high quality machine. Also, you're guaranteed to get back to work after sleep, no forced updates + the battery life is great. If you need Windows badly, there's always Bootcamp.
>Rich people use Macbooks because they just work
>Designers use the Apple ecosystem because it syncs perfectly across all devices + you get a consistent design philosophy.
>Poor people complain on Sup Forums because they cannot afford one, so they create their own fantasies about how Macbooks are bad, based on some screenshots they've SEEN somewhere...

Other urls found in this thread:

opengroup.org/openbrand/register/brand3627.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs
opengroup.org/openbrand/register/brand3555.htm
opensource.apple.com/source/bsdmake/bsdmake-16/mk/sys.mk.auto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

install gentoo

Kys applefaggot

>Poor people complain on Sup Forums because they cannot afford one, so they create their own fantasies about how Macbooks are bad, based on some screenshots they've SEEN somewhere...

Here's the thing: non-autists on Sup Forums *don't* make this argument against Macbooks. My argument against Macbooks is not that their pieces of shit, but primarily that they aren't nearly as customizable as Linux. Another (less significant) problem is that they're very overpriced.

what a unique post

Why do you feel the need to endlessly try to justify your purchase? Literally nobody cares, faggot.

totally not saging this

Kys applefaggot

Op is a fag

Most people use Apple computers because they don't care and it's easy for managers to put no thought into issue beyond buying some Macbooks in bulk for employees. Software developers will use whatever the hell they feel like as long as it works with whatever the company uses, and I can guarantee you that if you use OS X because it's Unix-like, there's no reason someone running a Loonux distro can't collaborate with you easily.

>>Poor people complain on Sup Forums because they cannot afford one
If I want a good laptop at a premium, I'll buy an actual mobile workstation, not a glorified consumer laptop with a shiny chassis.

kys Itoddler

>Another (less significant) problem is that they're very overpriced

Find me another laptop with a 16:10 display running UNIX

you forgot
>iFaggots routinely use iDildos up their asses

macbooks aren't running unix, dumbass.

Also, any fucking laptop that normally runs windows can have gnu/linux or a BSD derivative installed.

why is this nonstop apple viral ""marketing"" even allowed?
it's the same every day, all day

>macbooks aren't running unix
opengroup.org/openbrand/register/brand3627.htm

macOS is certified UNIX.

>why is this nonstop apple viral ""marketing"" even allowed?
Along with AMD, Intel, Nvidia, Google, Microsoft and Lenovo ThinkPads.

and you are a certified faggot
stop responding to this moronic shit thread seriously. dont you realise you are part of the problem here?

>and you are a certified faggot
lel someone's a little assblasted for being called for being a fucking retard

OS X under the hood is just FreeBSD with a little GNU sprinkled in.

All the certification means is that they paid to use the brand.

it was my first post in your shitty shill thread. and you are still a faggot

so why are you still replying to me then?

Fuck off with your blatant advertisement.
Sage, report and hide.

I don't care what other people use. I don't base my OS decisions on others. If you do, I'm not at all surprised you use macOS.

>advertisement
>shill
>thinking 800 billion dollar Apple seriously sends a bunch of people to an obscure forum to shill to the most unlikely demography to buy their products

Apple shills in Hollywood, not fucking Sup Forums. Don't flatter yourselves.

>totally not a shill
>the fact that we have the same threads over and over is a total coincidence

lmao that keyboard

>people talking about controversial tech on a tech board is very unusual activity to me, must be marketing to the 20-50 people on this forum at any one time from an $800bn company
>people only talk about something once ever

You are this fucking dumb.

>people only talk about something once ever
I never said anything even close to this. I think you should learn how to read.

But why are you denying the very real possibility that it's shilling THIS hard? Could it be because you're actually one?

Okay dell, we got it, hate apple, buy your laptops.
Now get the fuck out.

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

cant hear you over this greatness

>this level of projection

FFS

holy shit some macfag was triggered enough to make this

youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs

(You)

holy shit some macfag was triggered enough to make this

I thought summer was over in America. What season is it in India?

Except those companies belong here because they're not for total tech illiterates

>I thought summer was over in America

couple more weeks

macOS literally is unix

its literally not even fully posix compliant

macos literally is shit and will never be unix except on paper

Shut the fuck up!

opengroup.org/openbrand/register/brand3555.htm

Shut the fuck up!

opensource.apple.com/source/bsdmake/bsdmake-16/mk/sys.mk.auto.html

MACTODDLERS BTFO

I'd agree that they look nice, and have a nice looking screen...

But I seriously can't justify spending 1500 bucks on a laptop that I'll NEVER BE ABLE TO UPGRADE...

My work laptop is using about 1.1tb of data on my SSD and HDD (running a 2.5 SSD and 2.5 HDD). I could probably upgrade my cpu if i need it, I put in 16gb of RAM (for running virtual machines primarily and a little gaming). As it stands on my desk at work. I use two HDD docks, the SD card reader when I need it, 2 of the 3.5mm jacks for audio, the DVD burner for cd images if a flash drive won't cut it / im giving the image away, the HDMI plug for running a 24 in. monitor, an ethernet cable so I get faster network speeds, one USB for my mouse, power cord (obviously) and I still have 2 usbs free to plug in flash drives / whatever i may need.

Why am I mentioning all this? Because the laptop has all of these magical plugs BUILT RIGHT IN!!! I don't need any adapters, or dongles, or converters to use all of my existing equipment.

If I owned a macbook.. I'd need

>a USB C to A adapters / USB hub

>A thunderbolt 3 to HDMI adapter

>An external DVD drive (possibly using its own adapter or the USB hub

>A USB to ethernet adapter

> A USB to 3.5mm adapter for my stereo system

And with only a total of 4 Thunderbolt ports, i'd be

1. spending a fuckton of money on adapters
2. might as well use a desktop for my tasks
3. fuck that shit

Macbooks can run linux so your argument is not good here.

> customizable

Muh "customization"!

The fuck with your costumization, you need to "costumize" because

1. you have no life
2. it comes badly configured

And in the end, it will never beat macOS pure harmony.

>fagOS

TF?

You are such a delusional losers!

So you did that fake post, and you want what now?

How will mactoddlers EVER recover?

lmao. barely

unless you like poorly made, nonfree braodcom bullshit and funny dmesg's because the storage control decides to autism and do unexpected things because apple.

>the most popular free unix clone today is cobbled together communist trash

>certified unix(tm)
>meaning anything
>not evne a complete pthread
>not even abortion standards like AIO
>half assed weird ioctl stupid that's incompatible with everything

fuck off moron.

>passes posix certification
>doesnt meet posix standards

rly maeks u think...

Sup Forums knows this and sort of supports it. When other people are paying you get the Macbook. When you are paying, you get a Thinkpad - NEETs get used ones. Your OS depends on how much you suck Gabe's cock.

...this post post is precisely why there was sage. I miss it deeply.

"barely"

Even at losing, you suck!

well I can't justify spending $900 on a computer and not on a phone that I can take with me anywhere I go vs the computer that is useless unless I sit in front of a desk your argument is odd

Why did they break it again wtf

ya ok kid. lets see your macbook running loonigs.

protip I'm actually doing that right now and it's fucking shit and this is just an 11,1, not the newer abortions which are even worse.

did i forget to mention the whole wireless radio arbitrarily deciding not to function after resume from suspend?

buthurth loonix fag

that text is FAKE

because they don't give a shit about POSIX, they want you to give them money to use their nonfree devel studios to build money making app store cancer using their nonfree toolkits that use nonfree bullshit frameworks that abstract away their broken ass, half ass, """SUS/POSIX""" certified shitheap OS.

tf, GTFO, troll.

You had your chance.

you're fucking disgusting

>you do not know how good a McDbook is, because you never used one!
That's where you're wrong.

ya ok kid.

lets see yours

Fuck he rekt you good.

I work Apple tech support, no lie, I've seen some shit. Came here to agree with
that apple sucks, Macs sucks, it all sucks.

Also I wanted to compliment his table, it's nice. (Needs to use coasters though.)

it's just glass. I can wipe it down and be dome with it.

please.

Airs are the only relatively normal MacBooks left. You don't need a separate adapter to plug a fucking USB accessory, for one.

BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOT THAT DOESN'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND USB-C

>y-you just don't understand it
Fine faggot, go speak in your own language that no one else knows and then complain people aren't choosing it over English.

>The design is fine
>You are holding it wrong

first world problems, the thread

Macs were made for ease of use.

That picture is exactly why you are so brain washed.

You read the mainstream media, and defend what they say, without critical thinking.

The iPhone case is the right thing to do, small on the outside, battery for another day.

The Magic Mouse 2, I have one, it's okay, it lasts for months, charges fast, and asks for charge a long time before.

The Pencil is just retarded from the verge and the MKBHD gang they control, it comes with a piece to charge the thing with the lightning cable. No need for that, and rarely needs recharging.

Surely beats buying AAAA batteries like the Surface (no rechargeable batteries at that size), but nobody says that, because Microsoft pays them to FUD Apple.

It's Unix moron

MacshitOS will never be unix, deal with it mactoddler.

lol triggered hard

>so insecure and mad about purchasing a 1500 dollar paperweight he has to brag about it to a bunch of autists on a thai ladyboy forum
DING-DONG DIDDLY KEK

How does it feel to masturbate with a pinky ring?

go cry to a corner.

It's UNIX, it's certified.

>
>That picture is exactly why you are so brain washed.
>You read the mainstream media, and defend what they say, without critical thinking.
LMAO apple products are the most media shilled normie products. Fuck off back to le Donald you fucking ape

go cry to a corner.

fagOS will never be unix.

Because a random idiot on Sup Forums says so?

>I defend Apple
>But you are the one who is a brainwashed shill
How interesting.

You detract Apple, which has the highest costumer satisfaction and loyalty, rated as the best in innovation, the most admired company on Earth, and most valuable 100% publicly traded company.

I don’t care what you say, nobody is buying your shit.

>rated as the best in innovation
Tell me more about how you are an enlightened and independent thinker, and I am a brainwashed shill.

Only Mac fanboys are miserable people could just be proud about buy a Mac.

Because Apple says so:

Shut up, you don’t even get the joke, it’s a joke, you dumb idiot.

You're autistic because you imply you can't spend 3k on a P51. Why are macs exclusively used by raging entitled cunts. Nice installing windows on a mac meme nobody installs macOS on anything else because there is no reason to.

What is hackintosh?

Not everyone has macOS installed on their PC because either they know it’s illegal, they can’t do it, or are too dum pb.

What are irrelevant autists the only reason to do that would be if you were a finalcutfag.

I have to give him credits, his mental gymnastics are damn good.

t. mactoddler

Why don't macs have any cooling. They add black paint to the heatpipes and heatsink so it's insulated and will overheat quicker and more.

Sage and report shill threads.

Yeah, tell yourself that.