1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. The empire which controlled your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Kagoshima
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bombardment_of_Kagoshima&action=history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This map is full of mistakes

The monkey country of French Guinea is unfortunately currently under French control.

Liberia was under European control.

Japan was under Portuguese sphere of influence.

North Korea was under Russian sphere of influence.

Sweden is unconquered.

>Japan was under Portuguese sphere of influence.
trade =/= under sphere of influence

1. Ausfalia
2. British

Japan was/is also under Western military occupation.

not really, europoors has never defeated japan on a 1v1 war while japan buttraped them xD
also ww2 doesn't count because it's not a 1v1 war and japan's primary opponent was not even the west. america only defeated japan when japan was fighting china, not to mention the fact europoors were a joke here in asia/pacific region that time.

1. Scotland
2. You-Know-Who

>Ethiopia
>colonized

Yeah 5 years of occupation is colonization...

All of them except for the Portuguese

why do you fags love ethiopia this much?
you do know 60% of the marriages there are by abduction mostly of 12 year olds
i do like Ethiopians tho i met some here p based
and yes they were colonized

Soviet–Japanese War was pretty cool, yamada-kun

The OP:
>1. Your cunt
>2. The empire which controlled your cunt

Your argument:
>My country was gang butt raped so it doesn't count
Clearly this is an unsatisfying argument although I get that you loathe to admit your country is currently under de facto military occupation by USA

Best regards,
Mikkel

>Soviet–Japanese War
there is no such war, yuri

To all Yuropoors claming japan was under wuropean influence
we were defeated by americans, not you yuropoors. we fucked your ass in Singapore and Indonesia
SIncerely yours, JApan

U wot m8

the OP map shows countries that have been under EUROPEAN control
the OP question is the EMPIRE which controlled your cunt

of course you can say america is a "de-facto" european cunt and an empire if it satisfies your european pride even though japan surrendered to the allies that include china, which means europoors have never defeated japan by themselves xD

>breaking neutral pact
>the most part was done after august 15 when japanese HQ commanded frontline units to cease fire
that's a helluva achievement, yuri

You seem to be implying that China played a key role the japanese defeat. I beg to differ. If you are not convinced I would like to point your attention to the Convention of Kanagawa. Just four warships (war had not even been declared) was enough for your country to give up on a policy you had pursued for more than 200 years. Too clever; didn't understand: even the threat of force (form a single country) has made your country change its policies.

Best regards,
Mikkel

It took 3 at once to handle us. I'm not sure that some of them were excatly perfectly imperish, tho

I'm thinking about you A-H

we controlled europeans and not other way around. in fact when they tried otherwise we kicked their ass so badly, it still didn't heal.

yo, that's actually the truth, who was the last one to rule over you? Golden Horde? Also wtf did you do to get to this present level? I thought we kinda own in fucking up own country, but it seems we are no match.

Where did you go Japanon. 'Twas just lighthearted banter.

USA as a country was never under European control.

It was colonised by Europe you retard, you're an extension of them (as is Australia, Canada, New Zealand, all of South America etc)

You are that control, with European roots u silly.

carolingian and napoleonic, didn't last though

USA wasn't a country when America was colonized.

>China played a key role the japanese defeat.
indeed, the result of the war would have been quite different had it not been for china that held millions of japanese troops and tremendous amount of supplies and resources. the US got a good casualties against pretty small japanese island garrisons (to the level of a battle becoming one of their national icons like pic related) and there is no telling what would have happened had japan diverted those forces and resources to the pacific especially when over 60% of japan's casualties just came from disease and starvation due to lack of supplies in the first place.
also, japan often capitalizes on foreign related affairs to convince people to change something, it's a japanese thing foreigners don't really get, and lifting isolation policy is nothing but an example of that.

Pretty much all countries weren't countries before they were colonised.

>and there is no telling what would have happened had japan diverted those forces
same exact result
japan surrendered because of operation starvation, you guys were down to a few weeks worth of supplies.

>when over 60% of japan's casualties just came from disease and starvation due to lack of supplies in the first place.
I never believed that feudal armies were particularly well organized but I had expected more foresight from the Japanese. Guess you just don't have the advantage of being able to feed several times your population.

>japan often capitalizes on foreign related affairs to convince people to change something
It seems very suspicious that you suddenly decided to pursue this strategy after 200 hundred years of isolation. I am willing to believe you have had some success with this strategy but you must admit that you started pursuing it because 4 warships were enough to make your ruling class change its mind. The fact that the West made you change a very central doctrine shows that the West had a lot of influence over Japan.

>Pretty much all countries weren't countries before they were colonised.

I can't say you missed the point here

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but you definitely said it.

It was one of these things that you never really say or think but when somebody does it seems so pretty obvious. But not in stupid way like saying that snow is white. I dunno how to explain it.
So yea, I think I made myself perfectly clear with this 2nd post.

clear as mud

its a turkic world, youre just livin in it

no shit

Saying that is was so true that was almost rude, won't help a lot, will it?

Oh, I kinda get what you mean.

My dad's a farmer, grows wheat and barley. Someone from the city driving through once asked him why he was growing grass, like the stuff on a lawn or oval. That sort of thing?

I was just trying to deflate the Yank's special snowflake syndrome with that comment.

kek, a full-blown pacific defense would have put iwo-jima to shame. the amount and density of troops, equipment, land based aircraft, etc, the US would have faced is incomparable that case.

>I never believed that feudal armies were particularly well organized but I had expected more foresight from the Japanese.
japan held by far the largest battle ground of human history (pic related), the logistical difficulties were beyond your imagination.

> Ethiopia
> Colonized

WE WUZ

>I was just trying to deflate the Yank's special snowflake syndrome with that comment.
A noble, yet futile task.

Why invade Japan when you can just surround it with ships and wait for them to starve to death?

...Or wait until the Soviets arrived?

>but you must admit that you started pursuing it because 4 warships were enough to make your ruling class change its mind.
not really.
as the pic shows, even a rural lord could btfo more western warships. 4 warships are like nothing irl, but they just capitalized on it as i said because they did know the isolation policy was obsolete anyways.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Kagoshima

Nice edit

Hello.

It's just of these things that you don't think about, but if someone will eventually do it seems so obvious,

That's it, I'm not gonna explain anything more, cuz I have the feeling that my point gets less clear with my every post. :^)

>flag
>Spain, Austria, Germoney, NL, France
Life as a non-cunt is hard tbqsfmh

Oh wait, I forgot the thread is about Europeans.
I am a faggot.

>Swedish "empire"
>Russian empire

We wuz controlled and shieet

I don't mean to deflate your bubble but this happened almost 10 years after you ended your isolationist policies.

mine is an older version captured before a butthurt britbong arguably edited that in response to an Sup Forums argument.

Nice try but the last edit was in April friendo

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bombardment_of_Kagoshima&action=history

Butthurt westcucked Nip btfo.

>Scythian

They're east iranian not turkic.

you can't drastically reinforce your military within just a decade or so, which means japan was able to repel them that time too if they wanted.

Ah yes, the continent that rules them all is now collapsing, very impressive

scotland is a country of the uk, what empire controlled it?

UNBENT.

UNBOWED.

UNBROKEN.

>Japan was able to repel them that time too if they wanted.
Well wikipedia says limited british success and I am inclined to agree. The japanese ships sunk whereas only a few of the british ships were damaged. If you couldnt do much damage to some ships ten years after increased contact with the military powerhouses the western states were compared to anywhere else I don't think you would have had much of a chance ten years before.

Except by your own military, of course.

brits got more human casualties and ran away while japan lost some shitty "warships", this is why the result is still controversial. but what we can say here is dispatching several warships wasn't enough to force the entire japan (remember the opponent was just a rural lord) into something especially when britain was at their zenith and america was hardly.

I'm in the military so eh.

Fascist!

Oh you!~

We have a saying:

"Come quietly or not at all."

There was a time before 1707

Sure thing bud

>Japan
>no European influence

are you sure OP?

theyre talking about empires n shiet tho

>Colombia