Post your greatest national heroes ITT

Ours is the countess, Báthory Erzsébet, who tortured then murdered hundreds of Slovakian women, so much blood had spilled in her castle it even started a rumor that she was bathing in the blood of virgins.

I thought you hated the romanians, guys.
Why killing slovakians?

Worth. Now the castle makes unreal shekels from the tourism

Comrade Stalin 4sure

But he was georgian, dude

It should have been lenin then, maybe?

Im just shitposting, dont get mad ladm8

because slovak girls are most butifel

Stalin was a General Secretary of USSR. His nationality isn't matter. Actually, Lenin isn't Russian too

Lenin is a huge ethnic mess of nationalities. At least, Stalin's nationality is just one.

Wasnt lenin russian? That's mindblowing. I read somewhere he was jewish and had some native and swedish roots, but he was born and raised in russia. You can correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying he wasnt russian, or that he wasnt a slav? Maybe it must mean the same thing, but it would be interesting knowing were it differ

Oh, I see. I guess that's what he meant in his post.

Cucked the king (literally) and gave us freedom of press in 1770. American revolution BTFO

We had always hated our neighbors at some point except Croatia. But then they stabbed us in the back in the 19th century, so now we hate them too along with everyone else.

We viewed non-Hungarians as subhumans, because that's what they were. Still are, tbqh. Letting all these slavs and romanians into our country was a mistake. Only Austrians and Germans knew culture and how to behave like civilized people. We should've cleansed this country ethnically while we still had the chance.

That's why Elizabeth Báthory is so important. She's an inspiration. A hero.

His dad was part Russian and Chuvash. His mom was German/Swedish/Ashkenazi Jewish/Christian convert. Correct me if I'm wrong, Russia.

There weren't Russians, Ukrainians, Georgians in those times. There were soviet people

I still think you guys deserve your claim in the lands surrounded by your current borders that are inhabitated by hungarian people. Trianon have fucked you good. But when it comes to transylvania, I just cant make a stand. The hungarian population is quite big, and they seem a little bit neglected by the romanian authorities. Your government should call the back and give them the right of return

>killed belgians and doesnt afraid of anything

Urho Kaleva Kekkonen was our President for 26 years during the cold war and managed to not get us annexed.

>gets shot outside his hotel
>instead of going to the hospital he goes to give a 90-minute speech instead
>in his old age would challenge professional boxers and military men to exhibition fights
>even while in office as president of the united states
>was even partially blinded by one of these fights

they have just as much claim on the land as Turks do. no difference whatsoever

We stabbed you in the back in 1527. (Cetin sabor/parliament)
Magnate conspiracy by conspiring with Ottomans (1664-1671)
Spring of Nations in 1848
Tried to cuck you during the Rakovica revolt in 1871
Then again you stood us some key battles in early Ottoman conquests

Your country was a hero we didn't need, and a hero we didn't deserve
The Hungarian propensity to love Croats has no bounds

Well it's unlikely we'll ever get justice, because of the 'we're part of the EU we must rise above conflict and strife' meme, but I can still keep hoping Russians will nuke Romania.

>1000 years of living here isn't enough to form a claim on the land
pls.

We've learned our lesson well. We'll never trust anyone ever again.

>We've learned our lesson well. We'll never trust anyone ever again.
You do realize we didn't do it because we hate Hungarians

One big kingdom, one smaller kingdom. One larger population, one smaller population. One more influential, one less influential. That was the deal
And of course our nobility's opinion that we wuz kings while you were still chewing grass with your horses and shook dried and gilded bones in auspicious signs

We had every damn right to exist, unlike a separate Slovakia or Transylvania

>200 years of living here isnt enough to form a claim on the land

Let me ask you something interesting.

Is the thing regarding your capital and the capital of romania having a name that resembles one another is just a banter to piss all of you off when normies get to dismiss the right name, or was it just mere coincedence due to austro hungarian empire shit?

I've always noted you guys get really mad if you ask a hungarian if he lives in bucharest, or if you ask a romanian if he lives in budapest.

You get triggered as fuck.

Budapest is formed from Budapest Óbuda and Pest. Im quite sure Romania didn't exist as a sovereign entity when Budapest was formed, though idk how old Bucharest's name is

Buda, Óbuda and Pest*

Interesting.
Let's wait our leo szilard come back to mock his beloved romanian city over it

>this triggers the Irishman

Lieven Bauwens, Flemish entrepreneur from Ghent.
Stole industrial tech from the britbongs.
Anglo's btfo

I'm glad underage edgelords like OP are just a vocal minority of Hungarians on Sup Forums

Or you could use google?

>"Budapest" is the combination of the city names Buda and Pest, which were (together with Óbuda) united into a single city in 1873.

>First mentioned as the "Citadel of București" in 1459, it became the residence of the famous Wallachian prince Vlad III the Impaler.

Thanks m8, you're my hero

Du Guesclin, La Hire, Jeanne d'Arc, based Cardinal "just heard a protestant protesting, I smashed his head" Richelieu...

And i like how edgelorda dismiss the existence of Buda, as an older city than Bucharest, just because it connected with Pest later on

We could apply the same example on Zagreb. Zagreb also runs through a river and needed to be connected. So the older half didn't exist?

It's called "agglomerating". Fairly popular back then during the population boom, and now as well

Well, we made some bad decisions, but it was due to Austrian influence and the fact that everyone wanted to separate, and if the Austria-Hungary were to give benefits to one group, the others would have rebelled instantly.
thisRomanians stole our capitals name. How original. Just add it to the long long list of things they'd stolen over the centuries.

you're replying to the wrong guy

I can't be arsed to requote. I'm on a phone

and Buda and Bucuresti is similiar how?

Pest existed, why do I have to tell a Slovak about the history of his country?

No, they're not. We surmised that Buda is older, and that's it. One "copying" from another is a twisted logic, since architectural development is passed on, not stolen. It's part of culture as well. Early Bucharest simply shaped itself, wonderfully, to other Central European cities

Because banter, m8. Tell us more about it, we can see you've been playing euiv for a while

Backstabbing champions of the balkans:
Croats vs Boogars?

So the conclusion is that Romanians didnt copy shit, because Bucuresti existed long before Budapest

we don't have one 2bh

>dishonoring witold pilecki
i hate polroaches even more now t b h

Based Gustav Vasa

>Bucharest existed long before Budapest
Refer to my post Read it really carefully and then search for the following terms: "conurbation" and "agglomeration"

im talking about Budapest tho, not about Buda

Kill yourself immediately.

literally who?

>Budapest merging with Pest into Budapest means a completely new city with a new beginning
>A vanilla cake with frosting and a cherry on top is no longer a vanilla cake
Such mental gymnastics. Have you ever expressed any desire to compete professionally?

>Romanians copied the city which didnt even exist at the time

Advanced gypsy magic

We are over with that argument, you dense Slovak. Why in God's fucking name are you switching arguments?
Notice your patterns, for fuck sake, or do you have Parkinson's?

We already solved that Bucharest didn't copy Budapest. What I addressed and you responded to was that Budapest has a longer heritage than Bucharest

You say "Bucharest couldn't copy from Budapest because it is older" to which I replied that it's central European culture and it was not stolen, Romanians were influenced by a larger architectural movement. No stealing. Then I addressed your "Bucharest is older than Budapest" and to which you again replied with Romanians copying shit

Seriously, man?

>Build a city
>300 years later disgusting magyars copy your name and architecture
> in 2016 autists will say you copied it
poor romanians t bh

>Based Gustav Vasa
Back when Swedes had balls.

Don't argue with him, he's just a retarded kid trying to be edgy, before a gypsy shanks him because that's what they do to little shits in Cigányistan.

t. faggot who said bucurest is copy of budapest

Hungarians built Buda in the 11th or 12th century. It's typical Middle age infrastructure, not specific to it or Bucharest, which was built around the 15th century I believe
For God sakes, our first royal cities were built in the 10th century, and Zagreb in the 11th. We could also say Buda copied us because they share a similar plan, stone buildings and fortifications

It's simple feudal architecture. It would be copying if Hungarians took a large Bucharest church from its fundations and moved it into Buda, claimed it as theirs.

And remember:
Buda = Budapest = 11th/12th century
Bucharest: 15th century, as you mentioned above

>Buda=Budapest
Literally not

you're all retarded, except for

Go back to Slovensko, Bohumile

pic rel

Bucuresti= The town(esti) of Bucur . Alternately it was translated by the Greek Fanariot rulers as Hilariopolis(the city of joy) when they came in the 18th century.

It got anglicized to Bucharest for some reason

the cities of Buda+Pesta formed Budapesta
Also Hungarians are a privileged minority in Romania with rights above the majority including special schools and university ,subsidized everything and an overwhelming representation of 21 deputies in the Parliament,the rest of our minorities,including gipsyes,only get one deputy each.
The rivalry is one sided, I could give two shits about hungary tbqh,and most hungarians like it here,see the anti-romanian posting coming from autistic hungary flag,not from Romania.

Szekelis are a different issue,most are unemployed and living on welfare or pensions. They rule their szekeliland area almost uncontested get constant subsidies from the productive areas of the cunt,and still they are Ukraine tier poor. Soros is well liked there.

>welcomes Jews into his country with open arms
Howling here lad, some hero you got.

Forgot to add that Bucuresti is a new city by Romanian standards, the city where I live now was founded (as a city) over 2500 years ago,shit my grandparents village is older than Bucuresti, nobody here associates Bucuresti and Budapesta, they sound different and are very very far away from each other.
Also most people hate Bucharest,including the vast majority of its inhabitants.

the greatest i don't know but i'm going to start with the admiral Blas de Lezo and the hero of the reconquista Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar alias el Cid

Nice Adidas shoes.

>Also Hungarians are an oppressed minority in Romania with rights below the Romanian majority just a few special schools and university, a few things subsidized and an underwhelming representation of 21 deputies in the Parliament,the rest of our minorities,including gipsyes,only get one deputy each, which shows just how tyrannic the Romanian government is towards those who are less fortunate
Fixed, tyvm.

>Szekelis are a different issue,most are unemployed and living on welfare or pensions.
Do you have any statistics to back that up? Or are you just badmouthing those poor folks?

>was founded (as a city) over 2500 years ago
shit, now I've got to get my new copy of Dacian Fairytales!

>nobody here associates Bucuresti and Budapesta, they sound different and are very very far away from each other.
ther's a whole movie set up on the Budapest-Bucharest joke: The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman, check it out cigány

GOAT PM

Can't.

>Filinto Müller, Góes Monteiro and Dutra

GETÚLIO VARGAS ONLY HAD TO LISTEN!