Bike thread niggers

Bike thread niggers.
Post your bikes.

Bumping for bikebros

Hnnnnng
Someone please give me 6299€

step it up

those would get stolen before they even arrive

Does your county not have functional bicycle lanes? Why buy a mountain bike?

Those babby gear rings look ridiculous

>living in a metropolitan shithole
how does it feel to come across filthy snackbars and people you don't know each day?

>lane
>on a bloody mountain
they're called trails grandpa

Looks nice! Do you generally prefer hard tail or is it just that you don't go that deep into the woods?
You wouldn't use them in the ctiy obv. Those are for sport, meaning you would supposedly have a spot to put them, other than locking it to some street lamp.
Sport, these aren't city bikes
Now that you say it, yes they do. Strangely none of my mtb buddies uses those.

>living in a metropolitan shithole
???

i live in the suburbs at the edge of the municipality. I don't know what made you think i live in a metropolitan shithole.

>is it just that you don't go that deep into the woods
as a matter of fact I do and I'm precisely planning to get myself something more capable in that sort of environment. I prefer explosiv right now because I use it on a daily basis too.

>bike thieves in the suburban nederland
must be a really bad one then

Living in the countryside
>What you think of
>What it looks like in Holland
Sure you wouldn't rather live in a city?
Then you should get a soft tail, it's woth it.

Damn, forgot the image

I never implied it would get stolen in the suburbs? If you park such a monstrocity near a train station or anywhere near a city centre there is a big chance a marrocan would rather steal your bike than a normal bike.

I really really need a new bicycle.

oh well, I guess in that case.

I do understand that but you'd definitely not wanna park that thing at a station in the city centre anyway, especially in one of our cities which are infested with those middle eastern, uhmm, how are they called, people?

Pardon the shitty phone photo quality

Kettler AluRad City Cruiser
(not my picture)