What's your view on Spanish bullfighting/running of the bulls?

What's your view on Spanish bullfighting/running of the bulls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDU0O9dpcPg
liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1468103890
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kinda cool.

I'm not some PETA faggot but it's animal cruelty.

i hope someone gets hit, so i can see the video afterwards

A lot of them get hit and killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDU0O9dpcPg

el Toro : Victor Barrio = 1 : 0

i always cheer for el toro

F

disgusting

y'all are a bunch of fagets

It's funny
>it's animal cruelty.
Humans get killed here not animals

>be spanish
>get killed by cows

The ones who get killed most of the time are tourists.

it's pretty cool I always hope bulls kill many of those retards

Am I the only one who thinks being a Matador isn't even that difficult? Literally all you have to do is wiggle your ass a bit. As long as you maintain a low weight it is easy. I am 120lbs and pretty sure a bull could never gore me.

Pic related. A bull is very large, and essentially has only 3 movements it can make. Sharp left, Straight, and Sharp right. If it moves straight the average bull has a horn height of about 3 foot. I am 6 foot, so 3 foot is roughly the position of my ribcage. All I have to do is jolt my chest to the side to avoid it.

If it moves sharp to the left or sharp to the right it is the same. The bulls horns will drop to 2 feet, which is the right place to meet with my torso. So just jolt my stomach to the left or right.

Haha like the last japanese who got it good for not running. God! Saw that live

>White "people"
>European "culture"
>Spanish "traditions"
>pigskins in charge of acting like human beings

I'm not really bothered by it at all but I can see why there are people who are outraged by it.

My biggest issue is people who celebrated that guy's death today on places like reddit and facebook. How fucking disconnected and sheltered from the real world do you have to be to celebrate that a morally ambiguous person ,who stabbed a few cows, was gored to death? They're normally the same people who are utterly rabidly outraged at the slightest implication of a 'human rights' violation of even the most heinous of people.

Because the fuck got what he deserved

>Mess with the bull and you get the horns

>L'Afrance
>white

And you also have bullfightings

You think he deserved to die? Ok, I disagree but I can live with that. But to celebrate it like it's good thing that he was brutally killed? Fuck that.

I'm not saying that people have to sympathize, but people are out there rejoicing like the guy was fucking Hitler or something. It's totally deranged and shows how fucking gone the left wing's traditional position of moral highground is.

>french
>white
At what time does nigeria play vs portugal today?

>mfw that reply when i'm actually algerian

>Little white boy in charge of competing against the BIG BLACK FRENCH

2-0

I don't like bullfighting neither but I can't understand why people feel more empathy for an animal than for a human. The same with that gorilla killed in the american zoo. Maybe is just because I grew in a farm

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1468103890

My favorite part

Israelis cheering and insulting a palestinian kid bleeding to death after a terrorist attack

he was also a morally ambiguous person

>mfw that reply when i'm actually algerian
Do people still pissed about the Algerian war?
Why do you hate Morocco?

What do you want me to do, take responsibility and/or explain for every Israeli person because I am Israeli with an Israeli flag next to my posts on an anonymous imageboard? Fuck off retard.

>just kite it bro

Apologize

Nah the algerian war is in the past, no one brings it up. We hate moroccans because we're maghrebis and as maghrebis we can't have nice things

Oldskool but cool

Unironcally PETA said the encierro is not the issue but the corrida is.

proof they're not white

Stop bully bulls

Literally watched that today live while being absolutely wasted.

FAR too many foreigners and filthy anglos to be enjoyable.

fucking rekt

video please, I like watching the IDF put kebabs in their place

i always get laugh out of the bulls maiming or killing these shitheads

I don't care about it, animals are totally inferiors to humans so their masters can do what they want with them

croatia is pure white

probably because no one is stabbing the bulls during the encierro

Is there a sport that makes the world more butthurt than a sport that Spaniards shine at?
Good at football?
>F-football is barbaric and shit
Good at karate?
>Who cares about karate or martial arts, amirite?
Good at bullfighting?
>F-fucking killers!
Reading this much anal devastation makes me want to have even more corridas. I don't even fucking watch them to begin with.

animal cruelty but honestly who gives a fuck, looks like a lotta fun and they arent endangered so go nuts.

also enjoy seeing spaniards getting impaled

>french, spanish flags
>both africans

not surprising in the least

An art and an important part of Spanish and Latin culture in general. Unless you're a vegan, you literally cannot complain about bullfighting on animal cruelty grounds without looking like a total hypocrite. With the exception of their last few days, the bulls used for bullfighting live good lives compared to cows used for meat. They're not injected with hormones, they're not crammed alongside 10,000 other bulls in a small pen, and they're fed very well. If you eat meat, you're supporting animal cruelty, which is fine, just don't try to call me out for animal cruelty just because I enjoy bullfighting.

mostly young drunk brits being impaled ;)

I understand your point but animal cruelty for sport and animal cruelty for food are two different things

omigod im so offended what a shattering comment

the are worst thing in the world as the treatment of the cows, chickens and pigs in companies of massive production of meat or the cockfighting but how cares, i don't support bullfighting but i'm not an hypocrite extremist faggot, i like the people that jump the bull

you shoudn't be offended
Spain festivities are purging drunk chavs from your society

desu i will admit that the spanish see the absolute worse of our country and culture

I'm not surprised you hate us

>the
*there

this shit is ironic

If you live in a first world country, meat no longer has to be a staple for your diet. They're so many alternatives and supplements available to us that you can live a long healthy life without touching meat. At the end of the day, an animal was born for the sole purpose of suffering for our benefit, either to satisfy your craving for meat or for my craving for entertainment.

>my desire to torture animals for entertainment is the same as your biological desire to eat meat

epik

People don't watch bullfighting to see a bull die. They watch to see the matador perform. In order for the matador to perform, he need to fight something. Also we've been through this. Animals bred for food live an infinitely shittier existence compared to the bulls bred for the fights.