Why do Spaniards pretend not to be white?

Why do Spaniards pretend not to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R03B8eEM1yg
youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not one drop of moor blood

I would fuck that ass

Hey I heard your ancestors are all thieves and bandits

>ledaddysamurdererman

Does that mean Rome was build by germans and looted and burned by Romans?

I don't have to pretend shit, my dark hair/eyes and tanned skin show it

bcuz noone wants to be associated with the cuck-race

memes

OBSESSION

i am spaniard

Less obsession, more pasión.

Which one?

indeed
THEY
WUZ
KANGZ
AN' SHIET

ARE U SAYING THAT WE AREN'T MOORS N' SHIET

who is this faggot?

Is that even supposed to be a question?

what the fuck?

Americans think Spanish people are Mexicans

But Spaniards are white

Like lmaooo

They are.

Oh, fuck, the guiris know.
SHUT IT DOWN.

we aren't the whitest but

Spoken like a true chicano

I mean Antonio Banderas has played Mexicans and no one knows the difference. I think most Americans believe he is Mexican

antonio banderas is from Al-andalusia

Spaniards look like Welsh people

>Antonio Banderas
You could at least name a Spaniard, not a gypsy.
Pro-tip: every """"Spaniard"""" in USA is not actually Spanish, but a Cuban mestizo or a Spanish gypsy, aka, Banderas and Penélope.

me reading this thread

>pretend

NEED a Spanish gf

youtube.com/watch?v=R03B8eEM1yg

Still does not change the fact that this is America's view of Spaniards. Doesn't help that all the fans of the Spanish Clubs are Hispanic, so that'swho we see rocking Barcelona, and Ronaldo jerseys and stuff.

It's just due to the fact Spain is literately a made up country, white areas that resisted Moors over the years like Galicia and Basque country are minorities in the country while Moor raped places in the South have the largest population.

Penélope Cruz doesn't look like any gypsy I've ever seen mate

>Still does not change the fact that this is America's view of Spaniards
I know that. But that doesn't make him any less gypsy.

The old Holy Roman Empire meme
>Not Holy
>Not Roman

That's because you don't see Spanish gypsies very often, now do you? I see gypsy girls like Penélope nearly everyday here in Madrid.

>white areas that resisted Moors over the years like Galicia and Basque
>white areas

can I have Spanish gypsy girlfriend?

That's because of the moronic use of the word Hispanic in the US.

This is about as dark as a real spaniard can get desu.
Some galicians look outright british

>galicians
they are celts though
nothing like the majority of Iberians

>Galicia
kek
>Basque
Neandenhtals =/= white

looks like my cousin

>Neandenhtals =/= white
actually it does mate
blacks barley have any dna from them while whites have the most

Some brits descend from Mediterranean stock, especially the welsh

That's darker than the average Latino in the USA, thought some Mexicans, IN Texas in particular, get pretty dark. But not so much on the coasts of the USA. Dominicans being the largest exception. And people like Guyanese an Belizeans, who most Americans think are African with their accents when they speak English

galicians aren't the whitest of the peninsula but that is not a bad thing they are ok

>I'm not informed
Why the fuck does she make a video then?
>crying about how English people "don't want to do the dirty jobs"
Once the Spanish friegaplatos leave, they'll do it themselves, you dumb cunt.
>I think they lose a lot!
Like they give a fuck, you stupid bitch.
>comparing sovereignty to "haha le english stereotype xD"
Fucking whore, I hope you get fucked, they don't fear losing their English soul -which they'll eventually will, just look at London, you utter whore- they just don't want to follow EU mandates, it's not that hard to understand.
>They are just leaving because they are closed, old-people; they just fear being open!
I'd love to hear her opinion on Catalán separatism, because I'm pretty sure she would sound like a hypocrite.
>comparing EU immigration complaints to retirees living in Spain
Do you whore not realize we despise those old fucks living in the cost without assimilating Spanish culture? Besides, this isn't England's fault, they cannot stop people from leaving their country, they just want to control WHO ENTERS.
>it's sad that this has happened
But she literally goes on to say that "I understand that the English want this, there are a lot of immigrants benefitting from welfare doing wrong things!" to then contradict herself saying "b-but it's not that many!"
>"We'll see what happens in Spain!"
You friegaplatos will just find OTHER countries. Remember the France immigrations? When the UK leaves, you'll just go to France or Germany.
Dumb fucking CUNT. Never come back to Spain.

More like the other way around.

>Galicia
>White
t. northern portuguese

There are parts of the south whiter than Galicia, I'm sorry to tell you this.

Galicia and northern portugal are the regions in iberia with the highest percentage of germanic (suebii) blood and proto-iberian blood tough

They're also some of the regions with the highest percentage of north african blood.

you can say what ever you want about the history or the blood but other thing is what you can see with the eyes

joder relajate manolo, parece que fuese personal

Estos friegaplatos son los que luego vuelvan a españa creyéndose que han visto mundo por irse a Inglaterra, los que luego defienden el separatismo catalán.
ES personal.

>They're also some of the regions with the highest percentage of north african blood.

Literally 3.30% of north african blood in Galicia

I don't give a fuck about the white meme race who is going extinct in 50 years thank to the based semitic people anyways, but this guy look like the living representation of the word "cuck"

ok ok me voy apartando, no me mates x favor

>dumb cunt
>stupid bitch
>fucking whore
>hope you get fucked
>utter whore
>fucking CUNT
chill

>Not even an Empire
High five hermano.

Niggas, are you implying she isn't dumb as hell?

>The nice lady, she came to suck out the poison.

i don't say that but calm down

this is true. we are barbaric forrest dwellers which ambush romans and all other slavs.

SHE'S SO FUCKING HOOOT

spanish are not white.

only white are british, slavs and scandies.

>Syria
>White

EH, EHPELA UN SEGUNDO
QUIELES DESÍL
EHTÁH DISIENDO
DISIENDO KE
¿DISIENDO KE KELOKETUKÉ?

*stabs a muslim*
EH, EHPELA UN SEGUNDO
*overcharges a guiri*
QUIELES DESÍL
*takes a nap*
EHTÁH DISIENDO
*fucks off to a party*
DISIENDO KE
*Is unemployed*
¿DISIENDO KE KELOKETUKÉ?

What about Javier Bardem? He is a caveman from Canary Islands, but still pretty swarthy

I didn't think Basque were neanderthals, I thought they were 100% anatolian farmer

it's the best way to keep their whiteness without anyone knowing

the long con

>He is a caveman from Canary Islands
Do you know where Canary Islands are located?

>pretend

Yes, but he's clearly too archaic to be berber, is he not guanche?

He's clearly mixed. And even still, Bardem is one case of non-gypsy famous Spaniard in the US.

I'll never understand Spain

We were ruled by shitskins for several centuries while our Latin brothers from Italy successfully defended the peninsula against them. I'm sorry for being a disappointment to our Roman heritage. We aren't proper master race meds like Italians.

Moor Pride World Wide you cuck.

Aren't native Canarians like 10% SSA or so?

Why

Many Spaniards like to believe in the myth of the mudslime golden age to feel better about that: youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc If I were you, I'd just be proud of the courageous Christian Asturians who were never conquered and started the slow process of the Reconquista through the years. They were a very brave people and their efforts at resisting the mudshit invasion should be remembered: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga

*6%

>Many Spaniards like to believe in the myth of the mudslime golden age to feel better about that:
But that is straight up wrong, it's not a myth, it's true, and no amount of revisionism is going to change that.
The fact that we had the best naval engineers comes from the knowledge kept and given by the Muslim kingdoms of Spain.
This Sup Forums revisionism bullshit gets me so mad.

People from Guyanna and Belize are not latino

Somewhat true, Arab conquerors would take intellectuals from all over the lands they conquered. Plus most of the findings of the Greek's poems and philosophy was burned for “disagreeing” with the Qur'an. Also why isn't the Roman era considered a golden age?

>Also why isn't the Roman era considered a golden age?
Why would you think that? Roma is seen as the very reason we aren't savages to begin with. They are our founder fathers and the respect we have for them is visible in every monument.
>Plus Ultra
>Non Suficit Orbis

But it's still wrong to call it a "golden age", like he said in the video it was more like "golden flacks". Being under mudslime rule was obviously worse than being under Roman rule.

>But it's still wrong to call it a "golden age"
It's not, it's an intrinsic ear of Spanish science and culture, to the point were it's importance is still today in literature, music and traditions.
> like he said in the video it was more like "golden flacks"
I didn't watch the video because I'm not going to give a revisionist a view. It was a Golden Age -which, also, is a name I see non-Spaniards use, while in Spain I've only ever heard it as "Al-Ándalus"- because of the importance it had in Spain.
>Being under mudslime rule was obviously worse than being under Roman rule.
Roma civilized this region, that's for sure, and we feel closer to them than Al-Ándalus, but I don't know why you even mention them, Roma lost Iberia to the Visigoths, not to the Muslims, and the Visigoths left nothing of value in Spain, literally our "dark ages".
Also, under Roma Iberia didn't have a say over herself, unlike with Muslims.

Why not watch the video? You don't even know what you're arguing about here if you didn't.

>Roma lost Iberia to the Visigoths, not to the Muslims, and the Visigoths left nothing of value in Spain, literally our "dark ages".

The same thing happened in the parts of our peninsula which were ruled by Lombards and other Germanics, but they eventually stabilized themselves and formed the Italian city-states which were the richest and most educated region in Europe at the time (11th century). Maybe something similar would have happened in Spain as well if the Moors didn't come into play. And the Asturians were part Visigothic Christians, so you should still give them some credit for preventing a total conquest of Iberia.

>Why not watch the video? You don't even know what you're arguing about here if you didn't.
Because the fact that he is trying to claim Muslim Spain wasn't an age of absolute importance to Spain devalues his argument instantly.
>but they eventually stabilized themselves and formed the Italian city-states which were the richest and most educated region in Europe at the time (11th century)
The richest regions of Spain in the 11th were the Muslim kingdoms, not the Christian Northern kingdoms, and after that, Sevilla, Toledo and Córdoba were the richest and most important cities, it wasn't up until the modern era that the North even became relevant through industry.
> Maybe something similar would have happened in Spain as well if the Moors didn't come into play.
No, Spain would have remained a tribal region with no interest in naval exploration, just like how Asturias hasn't done a single thing on note since 800.
>And the Asturians were part Visigothic Christians
Not only were they already far enough from the original Visigoths, but the kingdoms of the North were quite an isolated region that did nothing but war against itself; we aren't Castilla, Portugal, Galicia and León for nothing; while the Califates took several centuries to break apart from in-fighting.
>so you should still give them some credit for preventing a total conquest of Iberia.
Well of course, but that's literally everything they have going for them.

>Because the fact that he is trying to claim Muslim Spain wasn't an age of absolute importance to Spain devalues his argument instantly.

He's not saying that. He's saying that it just wasn't as good as most people believe it was, which I believe it's true. People overrate it too much for political reasons. The mathematic and astronomic achievement for example would have happened regardless if the people responsible for them were Muslim or not. Persians always had a strong relationship with both of those areas and they were responsible for most of it during the "Islamic Golden Age".

>No, Spain would have remained a tribal region with no interest in naval exploration

Then how do you explain Genoa and Venice? They didn't need to receive mudslime influence to become great maritime powers.

>People overrate it too much for political reasons
This so much. All those """Golden Age""" prosperity/inventions was either copied knowledge from Ancient Greece and/or copied from the Chinks and/or based on pre-Islamic Iranian civilisation (therefore nothing to do with Ar*bs, who are only good at guerilla warfare), so it was mostly despite Islam

>People overrate it too much for political reasons.
Maybe in other countries, but Al-Ándalus is not overrated here, to the point that it's practically not taught in school.
>The mathematic and astronomic achievement for example would have happened regardless if the people responsible for them were Muslim or not.
But the thing is that these achievements did happen, it's not a matter of "would it have happened or not?"
Would have Spain remained a world if Carlos II didn't try to invade Portugal? These kind of hypothesis are irrelevant.
>Then how do you explain Genoa and Venice? They didn't need to receive mudslime influence to become great maritime powers.
then how do you explain Euskadi, Asturias and Galicia? It was both Portugal and Castilla the kingdoms that launched the Era of Discoveries, the 2 kingdoms that had the most interaction with Muslims.
The only part of history that gets overrated in education is, indeed, the Visigoth kingdoms.

>Copied knowledge
That's not how it works my fellow pollack,It's called scientific advancement,scientists from the ending point of those who worked before them,not every science has to be never done before in order for it to be not considered a copy,this is a very poor method to discredit them and this isn't saying that they did not come up with new scientific ideas as you seem to imply.

scientists start from the ending point*