Just a quick reminder that Android users are all pajeets and grannies that only use the phone for calls and text and...

Just a quick reminder that Android users are all pajeets and grannies that only use the phone for calls and text and don’t have mobile data or WiFi.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
indexmundi.com/facts/european-union/homicide-rate
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/26/us-murders-concentrated-in-5-percent-counties.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So much 85% of the marketshare... that people doesn’t use their phones!

t. amerifat any other country they will call your phone a samsung only in burgerland they will call your phone an iphone. Why are you so fat?

in eu we also ridicule people who use iphones

You also get blown up by terrorist attacks as part of daily life.
I'm not sure why "In the EU we..." is a statement worth posting.

I always wondered who was retarded enough to click on sponsored links in the search. Apparently they're iPhone users.

burgers this assmad

Hey, I'd rather be fat than culturally enriched.

Yeah, no

Face it we live in a country founded by race traiting christcucks full of egotistical idiots with blacks shooting up a city every hour. We're not better off here

the rate of mass shootings per capita in america is higher than the rate of terrorist attacks per capita in any european country, it's literally not even national news if someone goes postal and shoots his coworkers to death in america lol

Aren't Americans literally told not to go outside at night in any town with a population of more than a few hundred because you'll get murdered or mugged by some nigger?

>tfw don't even click sponsored search results even when they're what I was searching for
I just scroll down and click the non-sponsored link. Also not an iphone user fwiw.

Blacks shooting each other in the ghetto is a non-concern unless you happen to live in one for whatever reason.
The other two things are subjective opinions.

"Mass shootings" involves any shooting that kills more than 4 people, even if they're gangbangers fighting over territory or domestic incidents.
In 2014 there were 383 people killed in "mass shootings", out of a nation of over 300M. Your chances of getting killed in a mass shooting are literally 1 in a million.

No. In most big cities there are the parts where normal people party and whatnot at night, neighborhoods which are normally quiet, and the ghettos where nogs run free. Being alone in the ghetto can be dangerous, but you have no reason to be there unless you're buying street drugs.

in the us you get blown up by fellow murricans instead
or get shot by them

>mfw a yuropoor was penniless near me

>one (1) american gets shot
>MASS shooting

Fugg off racist. We are a vibrant multicultural society free of hate. My rabbi and I personally welcomed thousands of Muslims into our home city of Berlin. What good have you done for the world lately?

Nice, I'll give you that one.

This

your wife and daughters are getting B L A C K E D. Your grandkids are going to look like pic related.

>what good have you done in the world lately

I convinced a fat kid to drive his dodge challenger into a crowd to stoke racial tensions.

Even the whitest communities in America have higher murder rates than your average middle class euro

ITODDLERS

PERPETUALLY

CONTINUALLY

CONSTANTLY

INCESSANTLY

EVERLASTINGLY

UNREMITTINGLY

INTERMINABLY

PERMANENTLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

>EU murder rate 2012: 1.10
>Lincoln, Nebraska: 0.4

Try again.

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
indexmundi.com/facts/european-union/homicide-rate

Also, check this out:
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/26/us-murders-concentrated-in-5-percent-counties.html

Almost all the murders happen in certain hotspots.. which correspond to the shit areas of cities. Who woulda thunk it?