Umm excuse me but just because I have a poolish flag does not necessarily mean that I'm poolish...

umm excuse me but just because I have a poolish flag does not necessarily mean that I'm poolish, in fact I'm from a German family that has lived in Danzig (I never use its poolish slavename) for generations, at least since 1918

also my name isn't "kowalski" or "nowak" but Weiß (it's pronounced "Ways" for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the poolish plebeians

mm excuse me but just because I have a peeliphine flag does not necessarily mean that I'm peenoy, in fact I'm from a Spanish family that has lived in Castille (I never use its peeliphine slavename) for generations, at least since 1918

also my name isn't "Juan" or "Pedro" but Jesus (it's pronounced "Heysus" for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the peeliphine plebeians

>weiß
>"german"

simply ebin

umm excuse me but just because I have a jizzraeli flag does not necessarily mean that I'm jizzraeli, in fact I'm from a Palestinian family that has lived in Jaffa (I never use its jizzraeli slavename) for generations, at least since 1950

also my name isn't "goldstien" or "cohen" but Zuabu (it's pronounced with a voiced pharyngeal fricative for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the jizzraeli plebeians

mm excuse me but just because I have a lelgium flag does not necessarily mean that I'm lelgian, in fact I'm from a French family that has lived in Termonde (I never use its flegmish slavename) for generations, at least since 1918

also my name isn't "Tom" or "Bart" but Olivier (it's pronounced "Olivyeh" for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the lelgian plebeians

mm excuse me but just because I have a Hungayrian flag does not necessarily mean that I'm mongolian, in fact I'm from a Gypsy family that has lived in Borsod (a shame we mostly speak the same language as these slaves) for generations, at least since 2008 - that's about 3 generations for us.

also my name isn't "Péter" or "Balázs" but Rikárdó (it's pronounced "Ricardo" for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the Uralic plebeians

umm excuse me but just because I have a white flag does not necessarily mean that I'm black, in fact I'm from an Algerian family that has lived in Constantine (I never use its Wolof niggername) for generations, at least since 1962

also my name isn't "Pogba" or "Youssoupha" but Bilel (it's pronounced bi LEL for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the cotton-field negro

umm excuse me but just because I have a shitlatian flag does not necessarily mean that I'm shitalian, in fact I'm from a Venetian family that has lived in Venice (I never use its shitalian slavename) for generations, at least since 697

also my name isn't "Ciro" or "Salvatore" but Marco (it's pronounced "Mark-oh" for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the shitalian plebeians

>2008
>3 Generations

You nailed it brah roflmao

umm excuse me but just because I have a British flag does not necessarily mean that I'm British, in fact I'm from a Indian family that has lived in Manchester (I never use its Hindi slavename) for generations, at least since 2008 - that's about 3 generations for us.

also my name isn't "Pajit" or "Talzar" but Kareem (it's pronounced "KAR em" for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the pakistani plebeians

umm excuse me but just because I have a fínnshit flag does not necessarily mean that I'm finnshit, in fact I'm from a Swedish family that has lived in Åbo (I never use its finnshit slavename) for generations, at least since 1318

also my name isn't "Pekka" or "Jukka" but Af Storberg (it's pronounced "af sturbärg" for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the finnishit plebeians

umm excuse me but just because I have a flag with a leaf on it does not necessarily mean that I'm Chinese, in fact I'm from a Korean family that has lived in Vancouver (I never use its official Chinese name) for generations, at least since 2011

also my name isn't "chang" or "chong" but David Park

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the slanty eyed Chinese plebeians

umm excuse me but just because I have a poomanian flag does not necessarily mean that I'm poomanian, in fact I'm from a Moldavian family that has lived in Moldavia (I never use its poomanian gypsified slavename) for generations, at least since 1850

also my name isn't "popescu" or "ionescu", but Cernov (it's pronounced "Cher-nov for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the poomanian plebeians

umm excuse me but just because I have a flag with stars and stripes on it does not necessarily mean that I'm American, in fact I'm from a Cherokee family that has lived in Tennessee(I never use its official English name) for generations, at least since 2011

also my name isn't "John" or "Wyatt" but Running Bear

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the filthy white settler plebeians

>Jesus
>pronounced as Hey-sus

This thread is gold

Ukraine or Russia.

mm excuse me but just because I have a Uruguaian flag does not necessarily mean that I'm Uruguaian, in fact I'm from a Argentinian family that has lived in monte vi deus (I never use it's spanish moorname) for generations, at least since 2008 - that's about 3 generations for us.

also my name isn't "Washington" or "Gervacio" but Diego (it's pronounced "Die-gou" for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the provincianos plebeians

umm excuse me but just because I have a amerifat flag does not necessarily mean that I'm amerifat, in fact I'm from a Dutch family that has lived in New Amsterdam (I never use its English slavename) for generations, at least since 1743
also my name isn't "Gonzalez" or "Washington" but Meijer (it's pronounced "meyer" for all you anglocucks)
shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the murifat plebeians

umm excuse me but just because I have a urgay flag does not necessarily mean that I'm in Urgay.
In fact i'm behind 7 proxies

banned

brazil

hello is brazil there

hello am brazil
are you brazil?
why is your brazilian flag white and red and has a flag on it?

>a leaf
Fugg.

umm excuse me but just because I have an ex-yu flag does not necessarily mean that I'm chefoorish, in fact I'm from a Slovenian family that has lived in Lublana (I never use its balkanlar slavename) for generations, at least since 1550

also my name isn't "novaković" or "hasanbegović" but Podlesnik (it's pronounced poh-dley-sneak for all you anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the chefoor plebeians

umm excuse me but just because I have an amerifat flag does not necessarily mean that I'm amerifat, in fact I'm from a dixie family that has lived near Terminus (I never use its yankee slavename) for generations, at least since 1851.

also my name isn't "John" or "Bill" but Cletus (it's pronounced klitus for all you nonsouthern anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the amerifat carpetbaggers

>sturbärg" for all you anglocucks
>sturbärg"
>for all you anglocucks

>for anglocucks
Yeah, I'm sure they got it now.

umm excuse me but just because I have an american flag does not necessarily mean that I'm not american, in fact I'm from an American family that has lived in America (I never use its anti-american slavename) for generations, at least since 1776

also my name isn't "juan" or "muhammad" but Michael (it's pronounced "Mykul" for all you america-hating anglocucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the non-american plebeians

hi brazil
canada here
how is life ?
your's truly
canada

yes
regards
brazil

umm excuse me but just because I have a korean flag does not necessarily mean that I'm korean, in fact I'm from a japanese family that has lived in nagasaki (I never use its korean name) for generations, at least since 1918

also my name isn't "kim" or "park" but Hosokawa (it's pronounced "hóusoʊwɑ́kɑ́" for all you koreacucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the filthy korean.

i am grek

umm excuse me but just because I have a lollandish flag does not necessarily mean that I'm lollandish, in fact I'm from a Kenyan family that has lived in Nairobi (I never use its lollandish slavename) for generations, at least since 1632

also my name isn't "jan" or "henk" but Obama (it's pronounced "Obongo" for all you nethercucks)

shameful that one could've even thought of mistaking me for one of the lollandish plebeians

dear brasil
have good day (or night depending on when this letter reaches u)
salutations
kanada

This retard-troll was shitting all over krautchan for long months. He was probably permbanned there, so he moved here.

Could mods remove this trash? He is literally the only dumb Polish poster here.

>krautchan
fuck off