What are your favorite packages and themes for Atom Sup Forums?

What are your favorite packages and themes for Atom Sup Forums?

>vim-mode-plus
>file-icons
>minimap

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Microsoft/vscode/issues/16131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Uninstall" seems to work fairly well.

this

I just did it and... Ooh boi. Best decision in a while.

I tried to use Atom but it was so fucking slow compared to Sublime. Being open source doesn't mean shit if it's slow as fuck compared to the competition.

>4gb of ram to open a 4kb file
No thanks

This desu

Doesnt run on v8? Rofl

And what makes me mad is that they had notepad++
They could have ported that to linux, just by replacing the windows api calls to some cross-platform library.
Notepad++ even has a plugin and themes api

But NO, they HAD to build this electron crapware

Shit Sup Forums if you want to start another project, please make notepad++ for linux.
I'll even leave the logo to you

fpbp

I think Notepadqq is a Notepad++ clone for Linux

because it's 2017

100%

no it doesn't

>atom-alignment
>block-comment
>change-case

>when you use an electron-based text editor which is basically a fucking chrome but you still trying to emulate vim
also this

>not vscode
poor bait

Alright fags, since you're so opposed to Atom, do recommend me another text editor which has compile&run capabilities (bound to single button or combo), syntax highlighting, suggestions AND doesn't require me to have an entire cheatsheet of key combinations right next to me at all times (that means no .*vim.* or emacs). Protip: it's either ST or vscode, one is dead and the other is m$ botnet.

Why do you use vim plugin if you don't like vim commands ?

And if you can't remember 10-15 shortcuts, I don't know what editor you can use efficiently.

>atom

Visual Code is way better than your shitty poonix program. At least works good enough.

I'm not OP, sorry for the confusion.
>10-15 shortcuts
pic related

>autism
Why should I learn all those shitty commands when there are way better alternatives that don't require being this autistic?

Well yeah, I'm glad we agree user. That's what I'm saying, I think, unless I misinterpreted my own opinion.

notepad++ is shit tho and non-wincucks already had superior alternatives

Yeah we agree. Forgot to also reply to the one who you responded to, so it was my mistake.

Using all of this stuff is not mandatory. I'm sure you have the same amount of shortcuts in every editors.

Use can actually use Vim with 10-15 shortcuts, it's not a problem. And it has compile&run, syntax highlighting, ...

I just verified, vscode has about the same amount of shortcuts.

Having many shortcuts is one of the proofs of a complete editor.

Go write a text editor with that shit that reaches feature parity with Sublime/Atom/VSCode, I'll wait.

Golang can be used to make a good editor at smaller dev time compared to c++/c with much better performance than Electron shit

>go pun
Go kys

Which package could check if methods are present in imported python modules?
Does linter do this?
t. IQ 82

You're absolutely clueless.

Linter should do this, but just in case check out:
python-import-magic
inspect-python
python-iresolve

vscode is not m$ botnet. you can literally audit the code yourself and compile it on your machine

>t. armchair software developer

github.com/Microsoft/vscode/issues/16131
Please enlighten us then what needs to be edited once I've downloaded the code on my machine so it doesn't send data to m$ servers.